Wing Nut's Boss

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
Ok, so Wing Nut is brow beating me into an intro... sure you welcome him but YOU don't have to work with him. :rambo:

I hesitate to say too much, I am a reformed 'troll'. In fact didnt even realize I fit the definition til I read it here. :shock:

I have limited military experience and am currently looking to emmigrate to Australia. I have travelled the world and found of the English speakers I encounter I feel most at home with Aussies. Nothing against my country of origin but I just can't stomach the BS anymore. No where is perfect but some places can be more comfortable than others.

I have run my own businesses, been a teacher, a DJ, a carpenter, a rancher, spinning instructor, and a painter. Now I just wanna stay outta trouble. ;)

End game puts me and the missus growing old with the kids in Palau. 8)

Boss my arse... :evil: What happened to you signing your death warr... I mean becoming a british passport holder haha..

UK, hmmm, what happened? Blair. Crowded. Overpriced.
And I still do sign the acountant's paperwork that approves your salary every month so what would you call it? Boss?

Strange? What strange? I be not strange, I prefer the term unique or was that eunuch? Damn homonyms, they're the real reason behind homophobia. 8)

Back