Wimens

As the topics author, I'll clarify that its a "deliberate" misspelling. It's a sort of slang term used in the UK. I wouldn't expect Americans to understand. ;)

However, the irony of it is that you've actually spelt the "mistake" wrong!
smiley-rofl.gif
It's only got one "m".

The day I need a lecture on the English language from an American, will be the day I die!!! :p

Now, this is interesting... an ol seadog entangling with an ol devil dog...:m1:

Chief, everyone knows the Marines can't spell- that is why if you give a set of SCRABBLE, they will use the tiles to make fortification...!:tank:

I have cuffs here, you want to play?

Awww, 13, You know cuffs are dangerous, possible injuries becasue fo the metal, you know...

I am a trained First Aider, we use the triangle bandange- the usage is only limited by our imagination... and my imagination can be pretty wild...!:wink:

Awww, 13, You know cuffs are dangerous, possible injuries becasue fo the metal, you know...

I am a trained First Aider, we use the triangle bandange- the usage is only limited by our imagination... and my imagination can be pretty wild...!:wink:

So you are worried about the cuffs.....I would be worried about something else.

It's a good job I'm a qualified Red Cross first aid trainer then isn't it? ;)

Ooooh, didn't know that- interesting piece of info...

I am actually a trained instructor in the following-

Adult First Aid
Occupational First Aid
Child First Aid
BCLS
CPR AED Provider

I am also a certified First Aider for Animal First Aid- I got this in Australia...
Actually when I was undergoing my Animal First Aid course, I made my instructor annoyed by asking him- If I had to CPR on an elephant, where do I ventilate- the trunk or the mouth...?

His answer was typically Australian- No mate... you blow into the other end...!:bang:

This thread is truly perverted. Though admittedly shows a natural progression. Many a Saturday night involving scrumpy has resulted in sodomy or handcuffs... Some times both :lol:

This thread is truly perverted. Though admittedly shows a natural progression. Many a Saturday night involving scrumpy has resulted in sodomy or handcuffs... Some times both :lol:

If you want to join in, buddy, you only need to ask...! :firedevi:

I have a cold beer waiting for you...

In my experience, it's both! It's not a good night otherwise! :D

After an evening of scrumpy I doubt if anyone will be conscious enough to do anything.

This thread is from a Scandinavian point of view very normal. Getting drunk on the weekends and it leads to........:firedevi::drunkb::whip::cens:

This thread is from a Scandinavian point of view very normal. Getting drunk on the weekends and it leads to........:firedevi::drunkb::whip::cens:

I really need to experience a Scandinavian Saturday night then! :D

Are Swedish girls really like this I3?:

swedish_girls_by_cheshirenova-d37ygp0.jpg

I've always had a thing for blue eyed blondes! :whip:

I really need to experience a Scandinavian Saturday night then! :D

Are Swedish girls really like this I3?:

swedish_girls_by_cheshirenova-d37ygp0.jpg

I've always had a thing for blue eyed blondes! :whip:

Yes, they are. Have you seen the Swedish bikini team? They are also very naughty, which is classified as a normal behavior

Back