Wimens

I don't drink beer. But I'll have a bottle of Southern Comfort. :drink: :cheers:

You can drink whatever you want, darlin. If you forced me to drink SC, I would view that as torture......so force me to drink it and.....off for a cold shower

I'm going to the beer store; this sounds like a party

Scandinavians must love surprises... I think he is actually looking forward to this...;)

I must get hold of Freyja for interrogation techniques- it will come in useful...:read:

Last edited:
She is sending you to me...:love:

I'm getting REALLY worried about you Viper. SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!!!!

That's cider...and there wasn't any Southern Comfort to be had... so you know, desperate times call for desperate measures :p.. and any alcohol is better than none in a tight spot...

You obviously have never sampled "Scrumpy" Cider from the West Country in UK. Its lethal stuff.:drunkb:

Last edited:
I'm getting REALLY worried about you Viper. SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!!!!
.:drunkb:

Opa Brit, once you've reach certain level of maturity (another fine term to refer to getting old), you want to sample new things. Here I have the opportunity to interact with a fine specimen of a Scandinavian- never mind the fact he is a guy- he is a willing participant. How often do you get that... :shock:

Its like this old gentleman who went to see the doctor for some intimate issues. After a series of questioning and examination, the doctor told him that he has to give up half of his sex life...

He told the doctor, "As you can see, I am an elderly person. Which part of my sex life you want me to give up- the thinking part or the talking part?"...:oops:

Opa Brit, once you've reach certain level of maturity (another fine term to refer to getting old), you want to sample new things. Here I have the opportunity to interact with a fine specimen of a Scandinavian- never mind the fact he is a guy- he is a willing participant. How often do you get that... :shock:

Its like this old gentleman who went to see the doctor for some intimate issues. After a series of questioning and examination, the doctor told him that he has to give up half of his sex life...

He told the doctor, "As you can see, I am an elderly person. Which part of my sex life you want me to give up- the thinking part or the talking part?"...:oops:

Eh, Viper. I will introduce you to how things are done, Scandinavian style. But be prepared, it can be a very traumatic experience

Back