Who will win in 2008?

bulldogg said:
I can 100% guarantee who will win...

an organised coalition of lying manipulative spineless self-centered amoral unethical wealthy corporate pawns and their front man.

Anyone feel like betting against me??
:)
I'll bet with you but you'd be insane to take that....LOL

This country really needs a viable third party so that the other two can be kept on their toes and not screw around so much. Democrats center left, Republicans center right, and maybe a party dead in the middle is what we need.

square-large-redefeat.gif

logo2.jpg

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

5.56x45 is right. Please vote the Constitutional Party, the real party of conservative values!

Last edited:
mmarsh said:
5.56x45 is right. Please vote the Constitutional Party, the real party of conservative values!

Holy Crap, you said I'm right. Hell must of forze over last night.

Mexico has 4 major parties now and it used to be 1. There might be some hope for them given new interests and all. If we had a third, then it would actually represent the pluralism of this country. Each political party has a big ass tent so that's why they both look the same. I think the rest of the planet has showed us that multiple parties can be a good thing so long as there is balance in the representative body.

If I was a Yanqui, I think I'd vote for these guys:
lp-log.jpg

phoenix80 said:
England has a good chance but I dont know how great Brazil or Germany can be this time. They havent done great yet
Haha genius! When I clicked on this thread, I also thought it was about the next WC. But then I thought "hang on, the next one is in 2010" :D :D
SNowblind said:
this must be said: who is going to vote for hillary-little lady who will always be remembered as the "other clinton"
If Hillary wins, Bill will be remembered as the "other, insignificant Clinton" I think.

Last edited:
I much rather prefer Bill to Hillary. I prefer Al Gore to Hillary. John Kerry to Hillary is about a draw...

mmarsh said:
I much rather prefer Bill to Hillary. I prefer Al Gore to Hillary. John Kerry to Hillary is about a draw...
It's not who you prefer. It's who will have a larger impact and be remembered more. Wasn't Hillary already rumored to be "the woman behind the man" or the "real man in the white house"?

Yeah, and she's also remember as the wicked witch of the White House. She was once a major CEO of walmart and now tries to denouce it. Strange, isn't it.

Hillary Clinton is a scumbag and a cheat. She will say anything to anyone to get votes. I don't trust her one bit.

Thank god I don't live in New York, Washington DC, California, or Massachusetts.

California....Did you know that Governor of California is Republican. They must be crazy people in California.

Yeah, but the state congress is liberal. The federal house memebers and senate members are liberal, and many of the local government (county and city) are liberal.

How is his campaign playing out? I saw a 60 minutes segment about him. with only 29% turn out in the last Texas election... from the numbers it sounds like he's got a shot cuz it won't take much to overcome 29% being divided between two parties already.

Fox said:
California....Did you know that Governor of California is Republican. They must be crazy people in California.
Really? Are androids allowed in the Republican party? :D

Anyway, among the Republicans, McCain seems to be the most decent one that I've heard of.
5.56X45mm said:
Yeah, and she's also remember as the wicked witch of the White House. She was once a major CEO of walmart and now tries to denouce it. Strange, isn't it.
Why? Maybe she didn't like the experience there, or changed her mind about it.

Last edited:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Anyway, among the Republicans, McCain seems to be the most decent one that I've heard of.

Don't like McCain either, he's too much of a left winger. He's still a democrat because if he changes it party. He will truly lose face in th Senate. (He will be part of the minorty party. Which means his bills wont get passed.)

Back