Who will win in 2008? - Page 2

--
Boots

June 6th, 2006  
Fox

It is too early to decision who are going to win for 2008? John McCain, Hillary Clinton (don't vote for Hillary Clinton or you die)....who else that want to run for President of United States of America?
June 6th, 2006  
bulldogg

I can 100% guarantee who will win...

an organised coalition of lying manipulative spineless self-centered amoral unethical wealthy corporate pawns and their front man.

Anyone feel like betting against me??
June 6th, 2006  
SNowblind

I dont know much about partys that aren't democrat or republican.
Are they any good? Agenda's, funding, name-recognition, etc.....
--
Boots
June 6th, 2006  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNowblind
I dont know much about partys that aren't democrat or republican.
Are they any good? Agenda's, funding, name-recognition, etc.....
(insert any political party name here) is an organised coalition of lying manipulative spineless self-centered amoral unethical wealthy corporate pawns and their front man.
June 6th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Hence the reason why I might become a member of the US Constitutional Party.

My beliefs are tied to a party. And I've always told people this. The Republican Party still values most of my beliefs but they are slipping away a little bit more everyday.

I think that the US Constitutional Party will win an election vfery soon. America is getting tired of the two party system.
June 8th, 2006  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
I can 100% guarantee who will win...

an organised coalition of lying manipulative spineless self-centered amoral unethical wealthy corporate pawns and their front man.

Anyone feel like betting against me??
Right, but within that catagory, I'm betting that either the Democrats or Republicans win the vast majority of the elections between the two.

The more I think about it the more that I get the terrifying premonition that Hillary will run and win. I know that the signs in the universe are not aligned correctly for this to occur. I know that she has plenty of things that would sabotage any attempt to run on her part. But I dunno, its just that feeling. Same feeling that tells me without a doubt that Elvis is still alive. Kinda creepy.
June 17th, 2006  
Ace

I think neither party really wants to win.... The democrats probably dont want to clean up after Bush (economy, int.politics) And the republicans want them to do it so they can go on another spending spree in 2012...
June 18th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

June 18th, 2006  
Fox

All hail to Luis! ^^^^
June 18th, 2006  
phoenix80

England has a good chance but I dont know how great Brazil or Germany can be this time. They havent done great yet