Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

• Total voters

Kirill K

Do you think there could be another WW3, or will we live peacefully? And who can be responsible for starting it, and who will be involved?

Right now there are only two places where it could abrupt; Asia (Something starts with China) or if a middle eastern country dropped a nuke.

Asian conflict: China, Koreas, Japan, Russia, Taiwan (?), etc... Pretty much all of Asia would become involved.

Middle eastern: Everyone

I doubt there will be anything happening though...

I don't know if there will be a WORLD War but a MAJOR war that could qualify as a World war could erupt in the far east.

China and North Korea versus everyone else.
I think wars in the mideast will be contained.. They always have been.
It would be interesting what stance Russia, India and Southeast Asia in general will hold.

If Another World War does break out it will be interesting to see what the advances in Technology are and what things get cured.

IMO there won't be a World War anytime soon.At the most there would be 3-4 small insignificant countries fighting, but no big countries would go to war against each other anytime soon.So unless big countries go to war against each other, theres not really any chance for a world war.

Potential war hotspots "could" be:

1.USA v/s small undemocratic country
2.India v/s Pakistan
3.China v/s Taiwan
4.Israel v/s Iran
5.Israel v/s (any Arab country)
6.North Korea v/s South Korea
7.Civil war torn one African country v/s Civil war torn another African country.

USA v/s (small undemocratic country) - no chance of a world war , as you can see in Iraq.

India v/s Pakistan - No one will help either of them.Cos of the risk of getting nuked.

3.China v/s Taiwan - same as above.No one will go against China.Cos of the risk of getting nuked.

4.Israel v/s Iran - USA will help Israel.Who will win ? doubtful.

5.Israel v/s (any Arab country) - U.S.A. will help Israel.U.S.A. and Israel victorious.

6.North Korea v/s South Korea - will USA help south korea? doubtful, risk of getting nuked by N Korea.Will China fight for N Korea ? doubtful.This particular situation is pretty precarious and unpredictable.

7.Civil war torn one African country v/s Civil war torn another African country - No chance of a world war.

So I think in case of any of the above wars, they will be one sided and in most cases who will win would be predictable.I don't think theres chance for a world war 3.

china will never fire a nuke unless fired upon by one

Any country will use nukes as a last resort if they are losing a war, no proof as of yet, but I think its obvious if the country is desperate and frustrated and humiliated.

well, the us,during the korean war, even though they were not very desperate, thereaten to use nuclear bombs aginist key chinese cities

not saying the us policy is the same, but just a thought

I believe theres a huge difference between threatening to use nukes and actually using nukes.Plus there has been a huge change in the geo-political and the economic global scenario from that that time hitherto.
Anyway I think we can also discuss about other countries now rather than U.S.A. attacking China or vice-versa cos thats never going to happen anytime soon ( atleast for a century IMO ).

:lol:

Hehe, verbaql masturbation is fun!

First of all, I don't believe World War III will happen soon. Second, if it does, it will be nuclear (unless a nuclear balance is reached before it happens. Then there won't be World War III). If World War III is to be fought with nukes, then as someone famously said decades ago: ... World War IV will be fought with sticks. That means, boys, no country is going to have much left after the mushroom clouds rise and the nuclear winter falls.

Let's see, what's called a World War? Wouldn't that be a war that involves the whole world, which means all major nations?

"Why stick-fight in World War IV?" you ask because you think you are going to win and the postwar world will be a paradise of winners.

Well, for those who think that the next world war will only be fought far away from your homeland no matter how miserable other peoples of the world will be, I'd say: In your wet, wet dreams!

You'd be really really not too smart if you think that you can fight a world war as safely as playing a video game (Yeah, I know you saw it happening in Iraq), when the war is nuclear.

Yes, you still get to have the fun pushing the buttons to launch your all mighty nukes. But you soon will realize that all hell has broken: A sort of a series of mirror events (of what you just made happen in the far away lands) are happening in your backyard!

No, I'm not trying to scare you couch warriors and video game fighters. I honestly believe that that's what will happen. So if you happen to believe that any missile defense systems are going to protect your precious asses, have your fingers and toes tightly crossed and... keep on dreaming wet. ;)

I say it can be as ironic as that it has allready started in Holland and will end at the boarders of Turky and the beaches of Spain after furious fighting all over Europe with every EU nation involved in a major civil war where NATO and Russia and all other nations close to western culture will fight for there lifes against a domestic enemy with support from foreign states. The US, Israel, China, Taiwan, Japan, Australia and other nations fights all togheter on the chessboard outside Europe, some prophets are talking about an untipped alliance so maby that can be this could be it togheter with Turky. When war rises all over Europe the African Union collapses, civil war breaks out all over africa when help from Europe is stopped because of the civil war over here and the US will have problem to get help down there too. South America gets in to another financial crises and people begin to fight people in the streets. First wave -the police- , second wave -the military- and then all private armys of drugbarons try to hit everything they can to gain controll. One matchstick is all that is needed to fuse all this to hell. I have followed the news over here in sweden and I have never experianced so much homemade bombs on the streets here in sweden as these last months. - It is something in the air - I can almost smell it *sniff, sniff* 8) :lol:

LINK:

http://www.firstworldwar.com/origins/causes.htm

LINK:

http://ww2.boom.ru/Poland/gleiwitz.html

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Xion said:
IMO there won't be a World War anytime soon.At the most there would be 3-4 small insignificant countries fighting, but no big countries would go to war against each other anytime soon.So unless big countries go to war against each other, theres not really any chance for a world war.

Potential war hotspots "could" be:

1.USA v/s small undemocratic country
2.India v/s Pakistan
3.China v/s Taiwan
4.Israel v/s Iran
5.Israel v/s (any Arab country)
6.North Korea v/s South Korea
7.Civil war torn one African country v/s Civil war torn another African country.

USA v/s (small undemocratic country) - no chance of a world war , as you can see in Iraq.

India v/s Pakistan - No one will help either of them.Cos of the risk of getting nuked.

3.China v/s Taiwan - same as above.No one will go against China.Cos of the risk of getting nuked.

4.Israel v/s Iran - USA will help Israel.Who will win ? doubtful.

5.Israel v/s (any Arab country) - U.S.A. will help Israel.U.S.A. and Israel victorious.

6.North Korea v/s South Korea - will USA help south korea? doubtful, risk of getting nuked by N Korea.Will China fight for N Korea ? doubtful.This particular situation is pretty precarious and unpredictable.

7.Civil war torn one African country v/s Civil war torn another African country - No chance of a world war.

So I think in case of any of the above wars, they will be one sided and in most cases who will win would be predictable.I don't think theres chance for a world war 3.

Just a couple of things I wanted to say. I agree with most of your assessments although why do you think the outcome of a war between Israel and Iran would be doubtful. Basing this on the notion that Iraq is a nuclear power?

Also, remember it won't just be the USA going into war, although they will be by far the most important element. There are nearly 9000 UK soldiers in Iraq all trained to some of the best standards and having some of the best equipment in the world. Man for man there's not many countries who would be the equal of our soldiers. Not to mention the other nationalities that have troops there. It is not just about the USA.

Anyway, IMO no chance at all for a World War like the two we had last century.

There is alot of theory about war between both major and minor powers that will cause WWIII. But there there is one thing they all lack for it to actually happen.

But what they all lack, is an overwhelming cause for this effect to happen. For this or any war to escalate to true global war of epic porportions, one side must have an overwhelming cause that will push this to be taken to the edge of apocalypse. If they don't have this cause, most likely both sides will come to their senses and prevent this way before it happens.

Take for example China vs the USA. China knows it can't defeat the US, (if it did it would have taken Taiwan by now). This sane sensibilty keeps us from having a world war. The same goes for the US, its not going to attack China because even if it could defeat her the cost would be way too high, even here victory is not sure at all. Same goes if you throw in Russia into the pot. Seriously, even if China or Russia could win was is the cause to them vs the gain, whats the point of starting a war to make your country better if you inherit ashes. I see both China and Russai the biggest threath to all this as starting to globalize themselves and being more reasonable everyday.

So even if this all started with a small country, I'm really sure the major powers are sane enough to not let this turn into a global war (somewhat like the Cuban missle crissis). The most important part like I mentioned before there is no definate overwhelming cause that will cause China, Russia, or the USA to push us to WWIII. That is what you need for this to happen.

So you may have minor wars in the future but it will not escalate into WWIII.

I am saying this because for the most part the way the world is shaping, people access to information, and the homoginezation of global prosperity among the major powers this will be a far cry from happening. For the major powers right now there is too much to loose vs what you can gain. At least for the most part. There is really only one part of the world where major elements of influence are opposed to this.

So what is really needed is an overwhelming cause, for this to come to WWIII.

The only one that I see who in the future will have this overwhelming cause to push this to absolute levels of insanity is---- A future United Islamic Empire, of over 1.5 billion people bent on fulfulling a prophetic mandate of world conquest, global domination and subjugation.

This is what will cause WWIII.

It may not be anytime soon, give it 10 or 20 years. Then you will see the rise of this empire under the leadership of one supreme leader whos followers see him as will of Allah personified. So whatever he says no matter how insane it is to us, to them it will be a divine edict, this the overwhelming cause I am talking about. When this supreme leader takes power he must then fulfill the prophecies that were written about him. The only path to fulfilling them is through World War III.

It may not be anytime soon, give it 10 or 20 years. Then you will see the rise of this empire under the leadership of one supreme leader whos followers see him as will of Allah personified. So whatever he says no matter how insane it is to us, to them it will be a divine edict, this the overwhelming cause I am talking about. When this supreme leader takes power he must then fulfill the prophecies that were written about him. The only path to fulfilling them is through World War III.

I quite agree. However, the only problem is where is this supreme leader? Where is he? How will he rise to power?

Secrecy said:
I quite agree. However, the only problem is where is this supreme leader? Where is he? How will he rise to power?

He hasn't showed up yet, but he prophesied to show up.

The problem is, if there is someone smart enough and cunning enough to step into this role, whether he is really prophecied or not, will be able to set this all off, it will only take one person person to do this. If it were to take whole groups or conglamorates of people it might be more difficult for this to happen, but no, its only up to one person.

If you want more detailed information see my link to anther thread;

The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3572

Secrecy said:

We already discussed this to death in the other topic. Personally I see no evidence for this to happen. I see no way in which such a Madhi could obtain such power without attracting attention from established powers. Plus, history teaches us that it's notoriously difficult to unite the different muslim sects.

Doppleganger said:
Just a couple of things I wanted to say. I agree with most of your assessments although why do you think the outcome of a war between Israel and Iran would be doubtful. Basing this on the notion that Iraq is a nuclear power?

Yes, one reason is that Iran may develop nuclear weapons.Second reason is Iran in no way is comparable to Iraq IMO,and so shouldn't be underestimated.9th largest army in the world plus I recently read about a nuclear anti-ship missile [ http://www.rense.com/general59/theSunburniransawesome.htm ] Iran's developing and also has some SRBMs and IRBMs like the Shahab 3.

Doppleganger said:
Also, remember it won't just be the USA going into war, although they will be by far the most important element. There are nearly 9000 UK soldiers in Iraq all trained to some of the best standards and having some of the best equipment in the world. Man for man there's not many countries who would be the equal of our soldiers. Not to mention the other nationalities that have troops there. It is not just about the USA.

After the Iraq experience, the beheadings and all , I wonder if any other european nation would accept USAs invitation to fight with them especially against any Muslim country.Also their their ppl condemn this war.

Secrecy said:
That's a good point. If these groups can't even live in harmony in Iraq what makes you think 1.5 billion of them could unite. In that last thread, like LeatherNeck said, Shiites and Sunnis uniting? Sure it's completely possible, but it's been nearly 100 years since the Ottoman Empire, and since then there have been a lot of fighting out there. They don't seem to just give up and quit either. If it does happen, I think it'll be longer than 20 years from now.

Back