Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

• Total voters
....Well Japan does have a small chance, they are pretty advanced on technology. If they would move it from civilian to military they have a chance on becoming powerful.

Careful, it is not in the people's obligations to belittle others as toys of amusement.

Under the current circumstances, the world is pitting itself to global conflict. It will not be done by natons against nations. Instead it will done by nations against Rogue Organizations.

hey buddy, u come from gernamy right?

i just want to know wut german ppl feel about making whole europe into one big nation---E.U,

that will make europe stronger right? wut do u thinkn?

ChineseCanadian said:
i dont know if we can just say all terriosts are evil..

some of them may fight for their country's independance, or their own belief...
they bomb ppl's back yard cuz they do not have the ability to fight in front yard,

like Ho Chi MIn said "independance and freedom are more important then anything"..
those ppl belive that

What's with Tibet then?
Would they be legitimate fighters or separationists? ;)

In defense

In defense of the person that said that we cannot necessarily call all "terrorists" evil. There is a fundemental problem in the word evil. To us, we view their actions as evil, veil, etc...but to them they are justified in their actions. The opposite applies as well. You travel to anywhere else in the world and I can guarantee that someone will find what another given leader is doing as terroristic, and evil. The major problem with terrorists is that they take their beliefs too far. They believe so strongly in something that nothing else matters, not the life of innocents, not even their own lives. That is part of why you hear messages from these terrorists calling the populations of their given hated country infidels and other such demeaning words.

Please, I do not want anyone to take this post as meaning that I support in any way shape or form the actions of terrorists. I was merely pointing out that to them, they are right, we are wrong. It is the same situation, just reversed.

I firmly believe that the U.S. has a right to be doing what we are, in Iraq, Afghanistan and abroad. Extremists need to be controlled, to save the lives of innocents.

Ben

rOk said:
What's with Tibet then?
Would they be legitimate fighters or separationists? ;)

well....it seems there r not many tibetian fighters now...not as many as 40 years ago..

i pity those tibetians, and i admire their spirit to fight for their independance, but saddly , occupying tibet is really really really importnat for china,
provide china a lot natural resources, provide china a natural defence line, (moutain) against india, and so on so on

so..too bad..

lol....u know, i jsut have another thought..

terriosts may actually cause WW3...
u ppl seen a movie? i forgot the name, the movie was about a neo-facist orgniziaion exploded a nuke in U.S and made it looks like Russians did

then WW3 was about to start something like that

so if a mid-east terriost group wants to destry other supoer powers, they can just explode a nke in one of those counties and make it looks lke another nation did it..

a nuke war will for sure start

It would be pretty tricky to pin a nuclear detonation on another nation, but if an extremist group were able to pull it off, all the dynamics of a WW3 scenario changes. China = gone. Russian and former USSR = gone. Europe = gone. USA = gone. India = gone. Japan = gone. Korea = gone. Pakistan and Bangladesh = gone (probably). Sure you'd have the handful of survivors in those nations, but they would be almost completely depopulated. Also, the nuclear fallout would make all but the most isolated locations unlivable -- so anything left of urban production is untouchable and unusable.

Okay, now we have a nuclear winter, but mankind probably manages to adapt and survive. What nation of those remain intact would rise to power? Brazil seems like the strongest candidate. The Muslim world would probably continue fighting each other. Iran might be the strongest remaining nation of them. (Turkey would be toast of course.)

It was said that if The Cold war went Nuclear that Brazil,Australia,and a few other nations would come out as the top naions.

it is said Brazil would cause of land,resources, and money that they have untapped.

Australia cause only a few if any bombs would hit um.

Also that movie was the Sum of All Fears I believe.

yes!! that movie..Sum of all Fears..

China has been standing in the history for some 5000 years...while all other empires rise and disappear in the history, china is always there...

it is sad to imagine one day china got nuked and such a great civilizion cease to exsit..

we really have to crak those terriosts down..

It was said that if The Cold war went Nuclear that Brazil,Australia,and a few other nations would come out as the top naions.

it is said Brazil would cause of land,resources, and money that they have untapped.

Australia cause only a few if any bombs would hit um.

Ah we've had plenty of nukes set off on our continent. Never done us any harm.

lol...i think Roman empire disappears now...

U.S is a pretty new nation..
persian empire disappears now...

holy roman disapppears now..

Darcia said:
heh.
However I think indonessia may have been the third naion now.
By all accounts, Indonesia is too disunified. If they can strengthen their unitiy as a nation, they would be quite a power to be reckoned with in such a scenario.

Indochina may or may not have some nuclear fallout to deal with, but they certainly have potential -- probably led by Vietnam or Thailand.

Hate to say it but some of these Nuetral nations like SWitzerland posses a chance to become world power if Nuclear war breaks out since they wouldn't be hit.

Back