Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

• Total voters
Doc.S said:
If that is what it takes to get rid of the terrorists I say it is worth every penny, every life. Problem is that the war on terrorism cant be fought the way it is today, to achieve total victory, ~To much bureaucracy and feelings and political correct Utopia dreams.~

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

The problem is I have not heard any good description of what a terrorist is. The best one I think i heard heard descirbed a terrorist as " the group of people who are making you mad at that time."

well...since taiwan has been a part of china and all taiwan ppl are chinese,

many of them value their tie wit their main land brothers.

these ppl are about 50-60% of taiwan population
they dont want to be reunited now by commuinit government,they want china and taiwan be together by peaceful changing ...

Darcia said:
The problem is I have not heard any good description of what a terrorist is. The best one I think i heard heard descirbed a terrorist as " the group of people who are making you mad at that time."

Those people who crashed those planes in into the WTC, killing thousands of innocents.

Those people who murderd around 300 children in Beslan.

Those vile, evil people.

Those people who indiscriminately target civilians, to further their own religious and or political agenda, causing terror amongst the population to get a particular message across.

Dictionary definition:

terrorist

adj : characteristic of someone who employs terrorism (especially as a political weapon); "terrorist activity"; "terrorist state" n : a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities

Yeah but that definition can cover a very broad range of things. That is basicly saying the entire population of Israel are terrorist.

Those Involved Would be:

• USA
    UK
    France
    North Korea
    China
    Japan
    South Korea
    Israel
    Palestine
    Lebanon
    Jordan
    Russia
    Cuba
    Germany

ONE SIDE: UK/France/Germany/Russia/Israel/USA/South Korea/Lebanon/Japan
THE OTHER SIDE: North Korea/China/Palestine/Jordan/Cuba/Iraq Rebels/Iran

SIDE CHANGING: India/Pakistan

Darcia said:
Yeah but that definition can cover a very broad range of things. That is basicly saying the entire population of Israel are terrorist.

No its not.

Israel doesn't target civilians on purpose, they target terrorist but civilians end up getting killed, big difference. If they wanted to simply kill civilians, then that would be so easy to do, and the death toll so much higher, but its not. I don't know how you can argue this unless you totaly Jews for some reason.

Unlike Israel, the terrorist targeted innocent civilians on purpose. As in the case with WTC and Beslan.

Israel has offered the Palestinians a homeland, peace, and prosperity, all of which has been thrown back in their faces. The only thing that hasn't been offered is the extermination of all Jews everywhere on Earth which is not about to happen.

There will likely be a world war 3 at some point in history.

However, untill there is an economic recession of wall street crash standards, the odds of it happening are very slim.

Capitalist Democracies rarely wage war upon each other since formal empire as a concept is dead. Economic wars are fought instead for informal empire.

Untill Liberal-Capitalism as a concept ceases to have its global dominance, and some other form of belief takes control of several major economic powers then ww3 is not going to occur.

If there is such a crash, those nations which have significant tertiary industries (service industries) will be hit hardest. Nations with largely raw resources and the industries to turn those resources into weapons will likely prove the most adept at waging the next world war to reshare the worlds resources.

Missileer said:
Israel has offered the Palestinians a homeland, peace, and prosperity, all of which has been thrown back in their faces. The only thing that hasn't been offered is the extermination of all Jews everywhere on Earth which is not about to happen.

Please don't give the Palestinians any ideas/ They have enough as it is.

If someone came up with an effecive means of completely stopping all ICBM, or cruise missile nuclear delivery methods, I think that opens the door to many WW3 scenarios. Most are currently unlikely due to MAD.
Please don't give the Palestinians any ideas/ They have enough as it is.
The extremists already wish to kill or drive out all Jews in Israel and Palestine -- that idea is nothing new. Pretty close to extermination really.

Well the Americans have the little Missile Defense system.

However I think most nations would be open to a Nuclear attack.

i dont know if we can just say all terriosts are evil..

some of them may fight for their country's independance, or their own belief...
they bomb ppl's back yard cuz they do not have the ability to fight in front yard,

like Ho Chi MIn said "independance and freedom are more important then anything"..
those ppl belive that

we cant just stand in U,S's point of view to look at those terriosts, the cause of those hatre probally started by U.S's foregin policy ----like supoorting Isreal something,

i dont think there are less inocents got killed by Isreal, U.S then those got killed by terriorsts.

Fine, you try to find their logic- we'll keep on hunting them down like the dogs they are.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Back