Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

• Total voters
No Gratitude from the Wicked.

Another Aesop quote, very wise man. Anyway, between this topic and the Mahdi topic I believe we have found the next World War. Think, we have figured out the sides, strategies, tactics, motives, and possible outcomes.

Dameon wrote:

Aren't those the numbers found in the Bible....

I am no theory kind of guy, but I did a search on google and found this link. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of this different bible code interpretations but this one seems to have alot of what I think is what you are looking for? However this can be a page made by crazy people too. I dont know what it is so dont take this as the final answer. I know that the C.I.A have special investigators and alot of other intelligence agencys through the world looking into this togheter with special task forces if I can call them that of the global churches that are in to this phenomenon, everyone have to remember that this is a very sensitive subject so it is nothing our gov intelligence agencys air one's views on the local news everyday. There have been some proof for some prophecy`s and that is why our different gov can not afford to gesticulate them away. There have been documentarys about this subject too so I dont think my new nick name will be Spooky Doc.S :lol:

LINK:

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/barry/10related.html

LINK:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/ww3-site-map/end-times/Prophecy-In-Bible.html

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

I'm going to piece together a terribly vague little prediction:

(totally unspecified times)

Islamic countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, etc. start an arms build up, most analyst dismiss danger, as it seems "small".

Japan's restrictions on military get lifted

China invades Taiwan, Taiwan falls.

Japanese arms buildup (or nuclear weapon buildup)

Second Korean war erupts.

China invades Japan, "preemptive" war.

USA, Australia and New Zealand sends the bulk of their forces to east asia to help Japan and Korea.

Islamic states form a union of all Islamic nations- Iraq, Afghanistan, and minor nations refuse.

Said nations are invaded by Islamic union, blitzkreig victory.

Iran forms a MAD policy with all members of the Islamic union covered.

Israel is attacked once more, by Islamic union, extreme warfare along with biological/chemical weapons are used.

USA tied up in asia, sends small military aid to Israel- UK and other allies provide bulk of the force.

Israel falls, with coalition forces evacuating into europe (possibly turkey?)

(Now i'm not sure if Israel would use nuclear weapons before she fell)

Turkey invaded. Terror cells awaken in Europe and America.

Israel would do anything to prevent from falling. Plus if they do go down let it be known most likly they will take everyone and everything down with um.

You also forgot the part where America and China launch nuclear weapons.

Not like they wouldn't do it.

Why would Israel destroy the world? I would think they would just evacuate as much as possible like France did.

And no, USA and China wouldn't use nuclear weapons, the war in Asia would not be for either homelands.

Israel may not destroy the world however the would try to wipe out as much of the middle east as they could.

Jean Dixon , Lopsang Rama and many others have made the prediction that the Third World War will take place and it shall be between the alliance of China and North Korea Vs. The rest of the World .Though it's just a prediction ,if it actually does come true u can only imagine how powerful China will be.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
I'm going to piece together a terribly vague little prediction:

(totally unspecified times)

Islamic countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, etc. start an arms build up, most analyst dismiss danger, as it seems "small".

Japan's restrictions on military get lifted

China invades Taiwan, Taiwan falls.

Japanese arms buildup (or nuclear weapon buildup)

Second Korean war erupts.

China invades Japan, "preemptive" war.

USA, Australia and New Zealand sends the bulk of their forces to east asia to help Japan and Korea.

Islamic states form a union of all Islamic nations- Iraq, Afghanistan, and minor nations refuse.

Said nations are invaded by Islamic union, blitzkreig victory.

Iran forms a MAD policy with all members of the Islamic union covered.

Israel is attacked once more, by Islamic union, extreme warfare along with biological/chemical weapons are used.

USA tied up in asia, sends small military aid to Israel- UK and other allies provide bulk of the force.

(Now i'm not sure if Israel would use nuclear weapons before she fell)

Turkey invaded. Terror cells awaken in Europe and America.

interesting
i would have thought that you would have mentioned more European nations in there, surely GB is one of USA's closest allies. im sure germany would play a part in a war as well.
is NZ and australia were to join they would probably focus thier efforts on indonesia and southern asia before they participated anywhere else

To add to all that: A move -- probably led by Brazil -- to forge South America into one single union. A war for unification ensues.

Cuba is overrun by the USA for any reason you like.

Europe fights an Islamic Revolution from within and is victorious. This angers other Muslims worldwide and directly leads to open hostilities between the newly formed Islam Superstate and an Allied Europe and the USA. Now here's an incredibly important question: Does Russia and the rest of the former Soviet Union get involved? I think that they do which puts the Islamists at a strong disadvantage.

Also, a couple questions: How did we manage to leave India out of the whole thing again? I believe you'd see them join with Europe as they would fear the implications of Superstate of Islam and has little to gain from them being victorious over Europe.

Now, since the USA is involved in Southeast Asia vs China and is also involved in Europe, Middle East and Africa vs the Islamists, does that put China in the Islamists' corner?? As allies??
Seems like somebody forgot -- Turkey would be guaranteed to be part of any Islamic Superstate. After all, they were the rulers of the last one now weren't they?

I don't think so !

I don't think there are going to have WW3. It may have some war such like Iraq war (restrictive war). But all the "main" country never going to nuke each other, even restrictive war happen btw them. (Such like cold war). Otherwise we are all going to die. (End of World)

Nobody will use a nuke.

But as for turkey, well, I thought they would resist the Islamic union because of their ties to the west. I thought their gov. had a strong seculer military tone to it.

is NZ and australia were to join they would probably focus thier efforts on indonesia and southern asia before they participated anywhere else

I don't think China would for for southern asia at all.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
But as for turkey, well, I thought they would resist the Islamic union because of their ties to the west. I thought their gov. had a strong seculer military tone to it.
Well that's all fine and well, but if you are conceiving of some unifying event sufficient to unify the rest of Islam -- setting aside a mammoth list of hatred, prejudices and grudges -- well then Turkey would jump into it for sure. They're too heavily Muslim. Any unifying event that fails to draw Turkey in would also be insufficient to draw Indonesia, Bangladesh and Pakistan --the big 3 in population. It would also have a hard time drawing Nigeria and most of Subsaharan Muslim Africa would likely follow their lead.

I don't think China would for for southern asia at all.
So we're talking a 100% separate conflict -- technically a separate war entirely.

That's true, I suppose turkey would get sucked up.

But as for asia... well, as for two different conflicts- can't you say the same of WWII? I mean, besides the official "axis" alliance there wasn't much cooperation.

True, but the Axis of WW2 were too geographically separated to work together on too much. Japan had its hands full with the USA, China and the Burma front. Germany had more than enough to occupy themselves in the USSR. They didn't really have much opportunity to coordinate their efforts -- Japan got burned in Siberia once and they weren't up for doing it again.

In this scenario, I guess it greatly depends upon whether India is involved. If Bangladesh and Pakistan are uniting with the rest of Islam, I think India is absolutely going to get involved for its own self preservation. That puts part of the war right on China's doorstep. That offers a lot of options for cooperation.

What of Indochina? I don't think they're likely to side with China if the conflict involves them. Thailand and Myramar would stick to ASEAN and Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia would go along (for their own reasons) too -- they have no reason to love China. I don't know whether they'd side with India.

The problem with separating the wars is that a possible loose alliance between China and the Islamists would seems very likely because they're fighting a common enemy: the USA. The problem is that neither China nor India want to have a go at each other.

Just so I can make this clear.

The USA could never beat China without causing Nuclear Winter.

China's army, whilst a bit crap in terms of quality would just overrun the US army with sheer numbers. I believe they can muster up an amry of about 200 Million.

There is no way in hell that the US could even land a force big enough on Chinese soil able to beat such numbers.

The US could bomb them, but with Russia selling China some of the best aircraft in the world, I believe China will soon be able to beat the US Air/Land, but not Sea.

I personally believe that the US is going the way of all Superpowers, it's just going to become a major country, like the UK. China will be the next superpower, whether the US will still be a superpower when China is, is doubtful looking at the US's economic status.

Back