Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved?? - Page 6

View Poll Results :Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??
Yes, there will be a WW3. 60 55.05%
Maybe, there will be WW3. 36 33.03%
No, certainly not. 13 11.93%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

--

November 21st, 2004  
Missileer

I think I have to agree with Ollie North when he said the Cold War was WW III and the present Middle East wars are the beginnings of WW IIII.
November 21st, 2004  
Darcia

That is true, people have said that the USA is pulling troops out of Europ because the next war will be in the Middle East, also thier is talk of five permanent USA bases in iraq....let me see if I can find the link to that.
November 22nd, 2004  
Doc.S

I think the C.I.A know what´s comming in Europe and thats why they are moving all the troopers out of here. Who would not do that? 8)

Cheers:
Doc.S
--
November 22nd, 2004  
Darcia

Yeah thier is a chance people know more than they are saying. But then agian that happens every war.
November 22nd, 2004  
Doc.S

Yes and one more thing, even if the C.I.A would know something and they would like to tell or share vital information with other European intelligences that could save alot of people over here. They would only be turned down by the others, because they are just to lazy to think outside the sphere of European political correct interests that are ruling this part of the world. I say It would be futile even to try such a thing. As the president and as an advisor to the president I would back out rather then stay in such a hopless situation. The intelligence directors of our different departments are often appointed by them that runs these different banana republics, where some of us that actually still thinks beyond the sphere have to live in. All wars have there secret meatings I will not know what was told before this war. But maby possible grandchildren will find out.

Cheers:
Doc.S
November 22nd, 2004  
Darcia

One main thing is alot of nations also have Chemical weapons, China,USA,Russia,Most of Asia, alot of nations rather they admit it or not have um. i was doing a report on Anthrax last year and found alot of suprsing info on nations that have Chem and Bio Programs, Have had them, or even a few that have the bombs.
November 23rd, 2004  
Lupos

Egoz, sorry I kinda jumped on you (Navy Seals did kinda suck). It is true that terrorists bombings rarely (arguably never) get as bad as 9/11, which currently holds the position as THE worst terrorist attack of all time. It took a lot of planning and tons of luck to pull off, and that is why I believe that insurgencies are the future tactics of Al Queda and other terrorists organizations. The insurgency in Iraq has been a very effective tactic for Al Queda so far, though I do not believe they will win I will admit they are a formidable enemy. They may try to stage these takeovers in Europe, East Asia, and possibly even The United States. When they try, you can bet other terrorists and rebel organizations will try as well. They will not work together but they will try their luck at staging an attack. Imagine that in the west, Radical Islamists begin attacks inside US and European cities, at the same time or soon after Neo Nazis kick back up. Communist revolutionaries attempt hostile takeovers, and even possible attacks from those ALF wackos. It could get sticky real fast, especially since militaries will be heavily restricted, fearful, and hesitant do to the fact that they will be fighting in cities filled with their own countrymen. Believe you me, it could get bad.
November 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

Also thier is a chance that certain nations may be supporting terrorist orginizations secretly which could cause some probelms later on.
November 24th, 2004  
Lupos

Another good point Dameon, not to mention that those countries could become empowered when revolutions kick up. Now, this is all just one possible scenario. Who knows, maybe Iraq and Afghanistan put it all off or completly prevented it. I hate to be fatalistic though when I say I think we are going to have it coming our way no matter what. If this does occur I hope that people will come to their senses and fight for their very existence.
November 24th, 2004  
Darcia

Iran may be the location of a Middle Eastern World War starting out, they are causing some interesting problems right now so who knows.