Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved?? - Page 4

View Poll Results :Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??
Yes, there will be a WW3. 60 55.05%
Maybe, there will be WW3. 36 33.03%
No, certainly not. 13 11.93%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

--

November 20th, 2004  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's all a game
I believe that reality is what you believe it to be. This means that if you believe in war and misery, you will live in a reality with such things. If you wish to hear God telling you something in your head (say, to destroy a certain evil country), you will hear such things... Hehe...

So we are here discussing all these stupid things because we had chosen to be in this game/reality before the game started. That, my friends, is what I mean by It's all a game. If at any moment you decide that you are sick and tired of all this, you can terminate the game instantly with pure will power. If you lack such will power, go buy lots of sleeping pills instead... hehe

Yeah, I also read all those prophecies and those that tell you what happens "When Prophocies Fail". I prefer those that give exact dates and/or names, meaning falsifiable. So I enjoy reading David Icke's stuff.
I never really said I believe the Islamic prophecies.

I'm simply pointing out fact. Your making this into a philosophical discussion, its not about that. What you or I believe about these prophecies is really all irrelevant.

The fact is, that this is what over a billion Muslims believe. What you or I believe doesn't matter. To them, they only care about what they believe. If it means conquering us for this to become reality to them, then you can bet that's what they are going try to do. To them this IS reality, I hope you get that.

You even pointed out that if you believe in war and misery, ect., and God telling you to do something ect., well here you have it. This is why I'm saying this will cause WWIII. You yourself pointed it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
for a war to happen, one leader will have to be ultra agressive and sure of themselves, and will probably only commit troops if their numbers far outweigh the opposition. each side will use the internet and the media to try and dissuage the other from fighting and will try to cripple each others informatino resources.
special forces units, with thier capabilitiy to strike enemy supply lines and to operate behind enemy lines will mean that in the event of an invasion, armies will not really want to extend themselves too far, thus delaying their progress and wasting time, resources and lives
ultimately, politicians, with thier reluctance to have any casualties and thier utter spinelessness, will have the most negative affect on war. thier pressure on commanders will lead the commanders to not act as boldly and decisively as they could as they will constantly be being second guessed by politicians.
and as always the media will see something, report it, and desort it
I agree with most of this.

Stuff like this will probably cause the war to end up bigger than it should have.

However, I think that WWIII will NOT be a nuclear war, only a purely convetional war, but on a massive scale never seen before. If there is a nuclear exchange it will be limited.
November 20th, 2004  
Kane

See what is happening in Iraq and all the violence around the world? All these events will lead to global conflict. Underground terrorists networks have already become worldwide. So in this case, this future global conflict will be done behind the scenes.
November 20th, 2004  
Darcia

The Nations of the world will not use Nuclear weapons, they all know what will happen if they do. if they use Nuclear weapons than the rest of the world will use Nuclear weapons. if your nation is blown into peices than you can't win a war, so i doubt they will use Nuclear weapons.

However one important thing is the fact germany has started both world wars, an interesting thing is after almost 45 years of silence the Industry of the German Army is once agian moving, new Guns,Fighters,Submariens and other warships are being built along with amazing tanks. Not saying Germany will try to take europe agian, just saying that once agian thier are building up.
--
November 20th, 2004  
MadeInChina

ah, good ol germans, counting on them to make another world war....

the germans never give up
November 20th, 2004  
Darcia

...Not saying they are going to, Just saying that well.... They are playing build up right now and that normaly doesn't end good.
November 20th, 2004  
Kane

Quote:
However one important thing is the fact germany has started both world wars, an interesting thing is after almost 45 years of silence the Industry of the German Army is once agian moving, new Guns,Fighters,Submariens and other warships are being built along with amazing tanks. Not saying Germany will try to take europe agian, just saying that once agian thier are building up.
Terrorist Organizations hide behind the common people and it is very hard to distinguish who is the enemy or who is not. The list you have provided contain convetional weapons that are used to counter against other nations. In the near future, a global conflict between nations against nations is highly unlikely. However, a global conflict between nations against widespread terrorist groups is already in effect and will escalate.
November 20th, 2004  
Darcia

Thier are already wide attacks agianst terrorist going on right now though.
November 20th, 2004  
Doc.S

Forget the Germans they are good people, there are other peoples that is not as good as the Germans are. No people mentioned no people offended.

Cheers:
Doc.S
November 21st, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Yeah Germans are good people now, they will not start WW3.

But who will? I bet nobody.
November 21st, 2004  
Kane

Lets hope it won't. But unfortunately, the entire world is in Risk of world war.