Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??

• Total voters
IMO there will be WW3 because the nation will build new technology, advance as a nation, until another Hitler like personality comes along, and decides to expand its country, which will cause a great problem of destroying the entire planet with nuclear or more advanced tech. to come in the near future.

Doppleganger said:
Personally I see no evidence for this to happen. I see no way in which such a Madhi could obtain such power without attracting attention from established powers.

I myself see all kinds of evidence, their prophetic belief that this will happen is one of them. As far as the established powers, what if he disguises himself as a man of peace.

Plus, history teaches us that it's notoriously difficult to unite the different muslim sects.

egoz said:
That's a good point. If these groups can't even live in harmony in Iraq what makes you think 1.5 billion of them could unite. In that last thread, like LeatherNeck said, Shiites and Sunnis uniting? Sure it's completely possible, but it's been nearly 100 years since the Ottoman Empire, and since then there have been a lot of fighting out there. They don't seem to just give up and quit either. If it does happen, I think it'll be longer than 20 years from now.

Like I said, only the Mahdi will cause this to happen.

This already happened in the past, about a 100 years ago where someone who claimed to be the Mahdi called for a holy war and the Muslims flocked to him.

Oh yes, you where talking about Muslim disunity. Well one of the prophecies state, that the Muslims will be in utter disunity before the coming of the Mahdi.

So according to the Muslims this cannot possibly happen unless they are disunited, which is the state of things right now. So for this to come to pass, disunity among Muslims actually helps.

The world will be filled with a great amount of injustice and oppression. There will be widespread evil in which all people will be heavily involved.
Muslim countries and their people will have become so weak that even animals would defeat them in battle.
Muslims would be totally disunited, hence their state of weakness.

---Ahadith of Rasulullah

To comment on the Mahdi hijack, I would say watch palestine, a man might grasp this chance for peace. Quite an accomplishment that would be.... someone to... admire.

But WW3? If it does, it will come from Asia. Perhaps from west asia, a united Islam. Or perhaps the red flag will come down upon east asia. Or rather both at the same time, that would be a true world war.

edit: damn that's a really coincidental quote!

Hehe, man, what a mess religions have made all over the world. Have religions played a good role or a bad one in human civilizations in summary? Probaly neither. They simply played a role necessary for the game to continue.

While we are here, let me share with you what I believe: I believe that the world as we know it will end in 2012 at which point time will cease to exist. Hehe...

I believe that reality is what you believe it to be. This means that if you believe in war and misery, you will live in a reality with such things. If you wish to hear God telling you something in your head (say, to destroy a certain evil country), you will hear such things... Hehe...

So we are here discussing all these stupid things because we had chosen to be in this game/reality before the game started. That, my friends, is what I mean by It's all a game. If at any moment you decide that you are sick and tired of all this, you can terminate the game instantly with pure will power. If you lack such will power, go buy lots of sleeping pills instead... hehe

Yeah, I also read all those prophecies and those that tell you what happens "When Prophocies Fail". I prefer those that give exact dates and/or names, meaning falsifiable. So I enjoy reading David Icke's stuff. :lol:

Someone said " I do not know what world war 3 will be fought with but I know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks snd stones." Basicly saying World War 3 would destory what we now know. I agree with that comment due to the fact the weapons we have now are very very deadly.

You know, I have been thinking about that 2012 thing. Every World War begins with some sort of major event that sets the cogs turning into mass chaos. The political assasination in Austria-Hungary for WWI, the invasion of Poland in WWII, and then you add years of tension onto that. Another point, they never call them World Wars when they start, World War I was "The Great War", and World War II was "The War in the Atlantic" and "The War in the Pacific". It gets me thinking, and try to see where I'm coming from before jumping on me for what I'm about to point out. The major event that may have started WWIII could have been 9/11 which started the "War on Terror". If it all started in late 2001, and continued to gradually grow in scale for years until late 2011, we do have a long, bloody, exponentially larger by the year World War. Each World War seems like it will be the "War to End All Wars", but what if we got it right during the reconstruction phase and actually ended war? I don't think World War III will be all-out nuclear, one or two may go off but not the world-wide Nuclear Winter that some predict. Many will die, there is no lying or prettying it up. But just maybe there really will be a light at the end of this tunnel. If you're reading into what I'm saying, you can probably find the uniting point for many countries to be on either side. Not to mention Doc. S very clearly laid out how these events are likely to play out. Small domestic invasions being faced throughout Europe, lack of aid causing Africa to go nuts, the US being mixed up in various Middle Eastern countries along with the UK, Poland, Italy, and many other allies trying to stem the tide. It's all plausible IMO.

Well In My Point of View I see the next war as being called or reffered to as WW4, this is because if anything the Cold War was World War 3, though almost No Military conflicts happend besides Nam and Korea everyone in the world had picked a side, The American or the Russian, The NATO or the Russian, The Democracy or the Communist. If anything the Cold War was the 3rd world war.

i dont believe we will ever have another truly "world war." unless nuclear weapons are used, i dont think there will be combat on the scale of WW1 &2. alliances are not as close as they are, with more and more countries being primarily focused on money and on buidling bigger and bigger armies,which they use as a detterent.
special forces and electronic warfare will also mean that in the event or a large war in many theatres, it will be significantly different. defense networks will be subjected to DDos attacks, and there will be massive ammounts of misinformation spread around, by all sides, which will negatively affect the morale of the soldiers and the civilians, and politicians
for a war to happen, one leader will have to be ultra agressive and sure of themselves, and will probably only commit troops if their numbers far outweigh the opposition. each side will use the internet and the media to try and dissuage the other from fighting and will try to cripple each others informatino resources.
special forces units, with thier capabilitiy to strike enemy supply lines and to operate behind enemy lines will mean that in the event of an invasion, armies will not really want to extend themselves too far, thus delaying their progress and wasting time, resources and lives
ultimately, politicians, with thier reluctance to have any casualties and thier utter spinelessness, will have the most negative affect on war. thier pressure on commanders will lead the commanders to not act as boldly and decisively as they could as they will constantly be being second guessed by politicians.
and as always the media will see something, report it, and desort it

Locke you have a good point. The destructiveness of the next world war is going to either be insanely damaging (nucs) or no where near what we saw in WW2. We won't see levelled cities or carpet bombing, too many casualties involved in that. Infact, it would make for a pretty crappy movie if there was one. Almost no excitment with the spreading of propaganda and E-warfare. You definetly couldn't make another Saving Private Ryan out of it.
I couldn't see another WW occuring anytime soon, but boy would it be boring. But that's not neccessarily a bad thing.

It's all a game said:
I believe that reality is what you believe it to be. This means that if you believe in war and misery, you will live in a reality with such things. If you wish to hear God telling you something in your head (say, to destroy a certain evil country), you will hear such things... Hehe...

So we are here discussing all these stupid things because we had chosen to be in this game/reality before the game started. That, my friends, is what I mean by It's all a game. If at any moment you decide that you are sick and tired of all this, you can terminate the game instantly with pure will power. If you lack such will power, go buy lots of sleeping pills instead... hehe

Yeah, I also read all those prophecies and those that tell you what happens "When Prophocies Fail". I prefer those that give exact dates and/or names, meaning falsifiable. So I enjoy reading David Icke's stuff. :lol:

I never really said I believe the Islamic prophecies.

I'm simply pointing out fact. Your making this into a philosophical discussion, its not about that. What you or I believe about these prophecies is really all irrelevant.

The fact is, that this is what over a billion Muslims believe. What you or I believe doesn't matter. To them, they only care about what they believe. If it means conquering us for this to become reality to them, then you can bet that's what they are going try to do. To them this IS reality, I hope you get that.

You even pointed out that if you believe in war and misery, ect., and God telling you to do something ect., well here you have it. This is why I'm saying this will cause WWIII. You yourself pointed it out.

Locke said:
for a war to happen, one leader will have to be ultra agressive and sure of themselves, and will probably only commit troops if their numbers far outweigh the opposition. each side will use the internet and the media to try and dissuage the other from fighting and will try to cripple each others informatino resources.
special forces units, with thier capabilitiy to strike enemy supply lines and to operate behind enemy lines will mean that in the event of an invasion, armies will not really want to extend themselves too far, thus delaying their progress and wasting time, resources and lives
ultimately, politicians, with thier reluctance to have any casualties and thier utter spinelessness, will have the most negative affect on war. thier pressure on commanders will lead the commanders to not act as boldly and decisively as they could as they will constantly be being second guessed by politicians.
and as always the media will see something, report it, and desort it

I agree with most of this.

Stuff like this will probably cause the war to end up bigger than it should have.

However, I think that WWIII will NOT be a nuclear war, only a purely convetional war, but on a massive scale never seen before. If there is a nuclear exchange it will be limited.

See what is happening in Iraq and all the violence around the world? All these events will lead to global conflict. Underground terrorists networks have already become worldwide. So in this case, this future global conflict will be done behind the scenes.

The Nations of the world will not use Nuclear weapons, they all know what will happen if they do. if they use Nuclear weapons than the rest of the world will use Nuclear weapons. if your nation is blown into peices than you can't win a war, so i doubt they will use Nuclear weapons.

However one important thing is the fact germany has started both world wars, an interesting thing is after almost 45 years of silence the Industry of the German Army is once agian moving, new Guns,Fighters,Submariens and other warships are being built along with amazing tanks. Not saying Germany will try to take europe agian, just saying that once agian thier are building up.

...Not saying they are going to, Just saying that well.... They are playing build up right now and that normaly doesn't end good.

However one important thing is the fact germany has started both world wars, an interesting thing is after almost 45 years of silence the Industry of the German Army is once agian moving, new Guns,Fighters,Submariens and other warships are being built along with amazing tanks. Not saying Germany will try to take europe agian, just saying that once agian thier are building up.

Terrorist Organizations hide behind the common people and it is very hard to distinguish who is the enemy or who is not. The list you have provided contain convetional weapons that are used to counter against other nations. In the near future, a global conflict between nations against nations is highly unlikely. However, a global conflict between nations against widespread terrorist groups is already in effect and will escalate.

Forget the Germans they are good people, there are other peoples that is not as good as the Germans are. No people mentioned no people offended.

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Back