Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved?? - Page 19

View Poll Results :Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??
Yes, there will be a WW3. 60 55.05%
Maybe, there will be WW3. 36 33.03%
No, certainly not. 13 11.93%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 22nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Switzerland might not be glowing in dark at that point -- every country surrounding them would (except Austria perhaps). That's pretty limiting. Sweden would have some degree of access to the outside world through the ocean, as would Finland. By and large, Europe's toast.

Mexico could be a strong local power -- nothing in their way if they wanted to seize control of all of North America south of the US border. As for going into the USA -- why bother ruling over a nuclear wasteland? (Canada's pretty well toast too of course.) If they want it, there wouldn't be much stopping them. Eventually, Mexico's ambitions would come into conflict with Brazil's (if both are carving out empires for themselves). Mexico would be at a disadvantage going 1 on 1 with Brazil, so it would depend on alliances.

Africa would be virtually untouched by it. South Africa and Nigeria would be in good position -- in both Africa and globally.
December 22nd, 2004  
Darcia

Mexic would have a big probalem going agianst Brazil and all of her Resources. They may lose that one.

South Africa would have a good chance to take parts of Africa also.

Probably Australia or Indonessia would be able to take on ASia while Europe is left to whoever can survive the radiation....probably some Southern Europeon nation.
December 22nd, 2004  
AussieNick

Quote:
Probably Australia or Indonessia would be able to take on ASia while Europe is left to whoever can survive the radiation....probably some Southern Europeon nation.
I think Indonesia would have a very hard time of doing anything given the circumstances suggested. With such a huge population, spread out like it is, and not being a particully afluent nation, it'd be prime picking for Australia to use as it pleased. Since we have relative isolation, good natural resources in iron, aluminium, oil, gas, fisheries etc etc etc, a small but afluent population and a vast expanse of desert between Indonesia and any major city.
--
December 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

Australia's main problem about becoming a power in ASia is the fact it is so far away from the rest of Asia.
December 23rd, 2004  
Damien435

Personally, I think the whole world is about to go to h*ll.

There is a lot of tension around the world right now, I think that Africa and Asia are on the verge of just exploding into wars that would dwarf WWII, China is looking to invade Taiwan, Russia wants to rebuild their lost empire, India wants to re-unite all the people of the Indus under one government, Muslims are gonna explode out of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East again, the EU and Russia are gonna duke it out over Eastern Europe, Brazil is gonna take a chance at invading its neighbors, and the US is probably gonna try and secure our homeland and go into isolationism again because as I have witnessed in my school many of my peers are sick of having to deal with the rest of the world and they just want to leave you guys to be on your own but still trading with everside and getting richer and fatter.

WWIII is inevtiable, I don't think it is gonna be like WWII where the loser was soundly defeated and over rav, but rather a war involving the world world but for the most part the status quo remains the same.
December 23rd, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Nah I believe the USA would be involved, we will protect our allies in Asia and Europe.
December 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

I agree, The rest of the world can go with out us. If we go back into isolation nw and keep building and imrpoving our military and WW3 breaks out we can remain a world power by producing good weapons and cutting military deals. However to do so we have to revamp our Industry sector and production sectros so we can let go of China,Japan, and Canada.

However I agree WW3 is coming.
December 23rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

The USA stands in position to be a tiebreaker in many situations. The equalizer in other circumstances. There is nobody capable of threatening to invade the USA. This frees the USA up to go wherever and do whatever needed. It appears to keep really big things from happening ... for now.
December 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

Yeah, In every World War some new power is born and some old one dies.

in WW2 the USA as a power was born and France and Britian finaly fell from theier stool of world power.
March 16th, 2010  
Czin

There will be no world war III, we will be fighting wars across our solar system by then. The Red planet will be stained red with the blood of mankind and will finally earn it's name. Either that our some idiot screws up first contact and the earth gets sterilized from space.

If there is a WWIII, it will start in the Balkans, Africa, South America, The Middle east, or Southern Asia.