Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved?? - Page 16

View Poll Results :Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??
Yes, there will be a WW3. 60 55.05%
Maybe, there will be WW3. 36 33.03%
No, certainly not. 13 11.93%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 14th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Well if it happens I don't want to miss out.
December 14th, 2004  
Darcia

I wouldn't mind missing out on WW3.....
December 14th, 2004  
Missileer

Israel has offered the Palestinians a homeland, peace, and prosperity, all of which has been thrown back in their faces. The only thing that hasn't been offered is the extermination of all Jews everywhere on Earth which is not about to happen.
--
December 15th, 2004  
Earling

There will likely be a world war 3 at some point in history.

However, untill there is an economic recession of wall street crash standards, the odds of it happening are very slim.

Capitalist Democracies rarely wage war upon each other since formal empire as a concept is dead. Economic wars are fought instead for informal empire.

Untill Liberal-Capitalism as a concept ceases to have its global dominance, and some other form of belief takes control of several major economic powers then ww3 is not going to occur.

If there is such a crash, those nations which have significant tertiary industries (service industries) will be hit hardest. Nations with largely raw resources and the industries to turn those resources into weapons will likely prove the most adept at waging the next world war to reshare the worlds resources.
December 16th, 2004  
Darcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Israel has offered the Palestinians a homeland, peace, and prosperity, all of which has been thrown back in their faces. The only thing that hasn't been offered is the extermination of all Jews everywhere on Earth which is not about to happen.

Please don't give the Palestinians any ideas/ They have enough as it is.
December 16th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

If someone came up with an effecive means of completely stopping all ICBM, or cruise missile nuclear delivery methods, I think that opens the door to many WW3 scenarios. Most are currently unlikely due to MAD.
Quote:
Please don't give the Palestinians any ideas/ They have enough as it is.
The extremists already wish to kill or drive out all Jews in Israel and Palestine -- that idea is nothing new. Pretty close to extermination really.
December 16th, 2004  
Darcia

Well the Americans have the little Missile Defense system.

However I think most nations would be open to a Nuclear attack.
December 16th, 2004  
ChineseCanadian

i dont know if we can just say all terriosts are evil..

some of them may fight for their country's independance, or their own belief...
they bomb ppl's back yard cuz they do not have the ability to fight in front yard,

like Ho Chi MIn said "independance and freedom are more important then anything"..
those ppl belive that

we cant just stand in U,S's point of view to look at those terriosts, the cause of those hatre probally started by U.S's foregin policy ----like supoorting Isreal something,

i dont think there are less inocents got killed by Isreal, U.S then those got killed by terriorsts.
December 16th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Fine, you try to find their logic- we'll keep on hunting them down like the dogs they are.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
December 16th, 2004  
DarkSmari

japan will rule