Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved?? - Page 11

View Poll Results :Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??
Yes, there will be a WW3. 60 55.05%
Maybe, there will be WW3. 36 33.03%
No, certainly not. 13 11.93%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 1st, 2004  
Lupos

No Gratitude from the Wicked.

Another Aesop quote, very wise man. Anyway, between this topic and the Mahdi topic I believe we have found the next World War. Think, we have figured out the sides, strategies, tactics, motives, and possible outcomes.
December 1st, 2004  
Darcia

Now....How long will it last
December 2nd, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

7 years plus 24 years.
--
December 2nd, 2004  
Darcia

Aren't those the numbers found in the Bible....
December 3rd, 2004  
Doc.S

Quote:
Dameon wrote:

Aren't those the numbers found in the Bible....
I am no theory kind of guy, but I did a search on google and found this link. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of this different bible code interpretations but this one seems to have alot of what I think is what you are looking for? However this can be a page made by crazy people too. I dont know what it is so dont take this as the final answer. I know that the C.I.A have special investigators and alot of other intelligence agencys through the world looking into this togheter with special task forces if I can call them that of the global churches that are in to this phenomenon, everyone have to remember that this is a very sensitive subject so it is nothing our gov intelligence agencys air one's views on the local news everyday. There have been some proof for some prophecy`s and that is why our different gov can not afford to gesticulate them away. There have been documentarys about this subject too so I dont think my new nick name will be Spooky Doc.S

LINK:

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/barry/10related.html

LINK:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/ww3-si...-In-Bible.html

Cheers:
Doc.S
December 3rd, 2004  
Darcia

Okay thanks.
December 5th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

I'm going to piece together a terribly vague little prediction:

(totally unspecified times)

Islamic countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, etc. start an arms build up, most analyst dismiss danger, as it seems "small".

Japan's restrictions on military get lifted

China invades Taiwan, Taiwan falls.

Japanese arms buildup (or nuclear weapon buildup)

Second Korean war erupts.

China invades Japan, "preemptive" war.

USA, Australia and New Zealand sends the bulk of their forces to east asia to help Japan and Korea.

Islamic states form a union of all Islamic nations- Iraq, Afghanistan, and minor nations refuse.

Said nations are invaded by Islamic union, blitzkreig victory.

Iran forms a MAD policy with all members of the Islamic union covered.

Israel is attacked once more, by Islamic union, extreme warfare along with biological/chemical weapons are used.

USA tied up in asia, sends small military aid to Israel- UK and other allies provide bulk of the force.

Israel falls, with coalition forces evacuating into europe (possibly turkey?)

(Now i'm not sure if Israel would use nuclear weapons before she fell)

Turkey invaded. Terror cells awaken in Europe and America.

December 6th, 2004  
Darcia

Israel would do anything to prevent from falling. Plus if they do go down let it be known most likly they will take everyone and everything down with um.

You also forgot the part where America and China launch nuclear weapons.

Not like they wouldn't do it.
December 7th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Why would Israel destroy the world? I would think they would just evacuate as much as possible like France did.

And no, USA and China wouldn't use nuclear weapons, the war in Asia would not be for either homelands.
December 8th, 2004  
Darcia

Israel may not destroy the world however the would try to wipe out as much of the middle east as they could.