Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved?? - Page 10

View Poll Results :Will there be a WW3 and who may be invloved??
Yes, there will be a WW3. 60 55.05%
Maybe, there will be WW3. 36 33.03%
No, certainly not. 13 11.93%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

--

November 29th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
Dameon yes there have been alot of wars in the footprints of Christians.

LINK:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04543c.htm

Cheers:
Doc.S
Well, it was a Muslim Caliph who destroyed the Church of the Holy Sepulchre that so enraged Christians that we invaded them to take back the holy land and rebuild the church, the Crusades can not be blamed souly on Christians.
November 29th, 2004  
Lupos

The Crusades were so back and forth that you cannot blame it all on one side. I really elieve we are already fighting a World War, but it could be escalated with Sweeden and Ukraine. I also find it ironic that Osama Bin Laden called Sweeden a Freer country than the USA.
November 30th, 2004  
Darcia

I never heard that quote either, However I find that interesting. It will probably one day be refered as a World War concerning the war on terror. The world is involved in the war.
--
November 30th, 2004  
Lupos

He said something like that in his video before the election. It was like, you say I fight against freedom. If that were so, why do I not attack Sweeden. After all, it is a much freer country. If you look over the speech you will find it. It all had to do with insulting Bush.
November 30th, 2004  
gladius

I don't know, its hard for me to see the world going to war over the Urkraine, it could happen but the chances are slim. Taiwan the odds are a little higher but again the chances are also slim. I think cooler heads will prevail when it comes to the world powers. I think they are sane enough to NOT take it to levels of catastrophic consequences.

For a world war to occur you will have to have an absolute dictator with enough resources, and this dictator has to be either be a mad man, or have an absolute mandate to start the war, or both.

Its the basic law of: Cause and Effect.

No cause no effect. Its the law of the universe.

To start a war of overwhelming consequences, you must have an overwhelming cause and the will to see it through.

Most of the world right now seems to be sane enough to want to promote the global economy (even China) of countries gaining influence through economic gain rather than war. There is only one area of the world where there are very influencial forces fighting against this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
"It seems like you have to be a registrated member to watch the movie from Fox-News" EDITED BY MYSELFE:

Look at following movie - Swedes Struggle With Immigrants - and you will all see that I am not BS anybody when it comes to Sweden.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139614,00.html

I'm glad you found the link, you also must have found the part to watch the video, i'm sure. You DON'T have to be registered at all to watch it.

But like you were saying about your Syrian neighbors countrymen who were all trained in using AK's and such. Here in the West (in Europe especially), growing up, we are taught not to use violence, that it doesn't solve anything, ect. We are taught to reason with one another and to be civil. Not so with Middle Eastern and Islamic culture, where they grow up with a mentality of a sort of tribal warrior culture. Most of them are ready to fight as is, with this kind of mentality growing up, which is part of their culture. To take it to the next step which is to fight a war, is not to big a step for them to take. Compare that with our culture where in war is a big step, individually speaking.
November 30th, 2004  
Lupos

If I were a leader of one of these extremists groups, I would be trying my best to cause trouble in Ukraine, Taiwan, and any other hotspot to cause discension among the Western Allies. I think that their main plan now is exactly that, to split us all apart and pick us off one by one. We have to unite or we will fall.
November 30th, 2004  
Doc.S

The link works all fine, thank you gladius, and I hope more people will look at this movie because it is the true face of this country.

Maybe this can refresh everybodys memory, this is Usama talking about sweden in one of his most recent messages.

Quote:
Excerpts from Usama bin Ladin's speech

Saturday 30 October 2004, 2:05 Makka Time, 23:05 GMT

"O American people, I am speaking to tell you about the ideal way to avoid another Manhattan, about war and its causes and results. "Security is an important foundation of human life and free people do not squander their security, contrary to Bush's claims that we hate freedom. Let him tell us why we did not attack Sweden for example.
LINK:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...2FCF7D7A95.htm

Cheers:
Doc.S
November 30th, 2004  
Lupos

There is some strange messages coming from Al Queda about a truce recently. This makes no sense to me, first we are the Great Satan who must all perish, now we should be business partners. Aesop said...

Enemies promises were made to be broken.

These promises though seemingly enticing will probably sooner or later cause us to all split. When we do this we will be ripe for them to take us all. Aesop was the man who also penned the phrase...

United we stand, Divided we fall.
November 30th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

He's trying to appear sympathetic, civil, in other words- he's trying to prove they're people too. Not only to make his cause seem "romantic" to muslims, but also give pacifist, like many euro leaders, a shining hope that they can indeed, strike a deal and survive.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
- Prime Minister Winston Churchill
November 30th, 2004  
Darcia

Makes sense though, It at least proves he is no idiot. Trying to get other world leaders to help him or at least stay out of the war to give himself a chance.