Will the NK adapt to western culture, after they are defeat?

Red_Army

When communist East Germany fell in 1989, Germany became one country again. Now, 16 years later, it is safe to say that all of Germany has adopted to western culture. No more of that communist propaganda. As for the North Koreans, after the US defeats them. How long will it take them to adapt to western culture? Could North and South Koreans be one again?

Don't you think this topic is a bit far-fetched ?...no war has yet even started.
Plus they've just declared publicly that they have nukes, indirectly saying USA dare not touch them..

after the US defeats them

You are so sure eh

North Korea has publicly announced that they have nuclear weapons, so I'm pretty sure that the US has the brains NOT to try and attack.

MAD anyone? Even if N. Korea has just a couple of nukes, it's still enough to mess up the States and the rest of the world if Nuclear War broke out.

However...it is an interesting thought what would happen if the Communist Regime in N. Korea fell. More than likely, North and South would combine again. I'm not too sure about the culture that they'd adopt, but it would probably lean toward what S. Korea has now.

If the stalinist regime in North Korea is on the brink of annhilation, they will surely take the west with them. This includes western influenced South Korea and Japan.

This what makes the North Korean situaton so horrible.

So with that in mind, no, North Korea will not be heading to western stlye democracy anytime soon.

Re: Will the NK adapt to western culture, after they are def

Dumb there all Rap/hip hop, Punk, Britney Spears, Madonna, Heavy metal CD-plates, and see what happens. But i'm not sure do they have anything to play those plates but they are at least shining pretty beautifully... 8)

meh, if north korea was democratic or at least uncommunist, it will adopt asian culture, japanese.chinese pop or south korean style of pop culture

western culture??? thats a bit too specific dont u think, our world is globolized now, and cultures combined together nowadays that formed the basic pop culture of the world

North Koreans would have to adjust to south Korean culture first. And even that would be a gigantic task. That alone will take an entire generation and in the end there will still be scars of the process of assimilation.

Back