Who will be the next supremacy?




 
--
 
December 13th, 2004  
babysitter
 

Topic: Who will be the next supremacy?


As every empire has its falling day,I do have no doubt that the supermacy of USA will end one day.But who will take its position?

EU? I doubt whether they have the volition to be a super power.Also the conflicts between EU will be a great obstacle.

Russia?Maybe,highly educated people,abundant resouce,experience as a super power,plus a leader with iron will, they may be the one.

India & China? They have to resolve so many domestic problems.Their road to the future is full of challenge and uncertainness.

America+Canada+Mexico: Yes.they are the one with most possiblity.

Maybe their will be no super power in the future.
December 13th, 2004  
A Can of Man
 
 
I think the end will come within the United States itself. Usually when major powers fall, it is a fall from the inside. It has to do with social factors. Eventually when the inside rots away, that's when it falls.

But yeah who knows there may be no true super power... it could end up like the 1984 (book by George Orwell) situation where you have multiple powers fighting here and there... never engaging in conflict that can actually bring the fall of one another.
December 13th, 2004  
rocco
 
i dont think a "single country" will have supremacy in the future. basically anyone with eneugh nukes will share supremacy, thats if we talking militarily.

china is a economic superpower, but i think it will be a greater economic superpower in the future. At this point china creates other peoples intellectual property for many items, maybe in the future they will pass that on to another country, and build their own new technology.
--
December 13th, 2004  
dougal
 
 
The publicans of Ireland

You might as well give up now.

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=7288

Ah no, I dont think it will, Its econmy might find it tough from time to time but it will survive
December 13th, 2004  
Anya1982
 
 

Topic: dunno


I think irish and scottish should rule usa.............................every one woul dbe happy.............relaxed and they'd make public scottish bank holidays when eveer.................just to have time off n get drunk
December 13th, 2004  
Dread Mogus
 
I think the EU, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Russia should unite with the US to rule the world with an Irish president and Scottish defense minister. Once that happened, China would immediately invade India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Korea. China would revert to isolationism because they'd all be able to sleep at night with that nice security balnket/buffer zone.
December 13th, 2004  
dougal
 
 
Quote:
I think irish and scottish should rule usa.............................every one woul dbe happy.............relaxed and they'd make public scottish bank holidays when eveer.................just to have time off n get drunk
HERE HERE
December 13th, 2004  
egoz
 
When a countries falls it's because the gap between the rich and the poor becomes too great. Which is why it is so important to keep the middle class happy. The more middle class there is the bigger the buffer between rich and poor and there is a smaller chance of an uprising by the poor. If you were to look at the social structure of the US at the moment, you will see that the middle class is actually becoming richer and the poor is becoming poorer. So it's safe to say it won't be long before the US collapses, unless something is done to keep those lower income brackets happy.
December 13th, 2004  
Kane
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
I think the end will come within the United States itself. Usually when major powers fall, it is a fall from the inside. It has to do with social factors. Eventually when the inside rots away, that's when it falls.

But yeah who knows there may be no true super power... it could end up like the 1984 (book by George Orwell) situation where you have multiple powers fighting here and there... never engaging in conflict that can actually bring the fall of one another.
Actually the "social factors" of America are disentegrating and degrading since the 1980's where America's industrial might is becoming weak, infanstructure is collapsing in several areas, incredibly slow economic growth, and terrorism. I know there is several more domestic problems in America, but it seems that the Administration lacks interest of assisting greatly to solve these issues.
December 13th, 2004  
SwordFish_13
 
 
hi,

Quote:
Actually the "social factors" of America are disentegrating and degrading since the 1980's where America's industrial might is becoming weak, infanstructure is collapsing in several areas, incredibly slow economic growth, and terrorism. I know there is several more domestic problems in America, but it seems that the Administration lacks interest of assisting greatly to solve these issues.
All that and not to forget the Debt 7,569,240,578,619.04 $ ......And the interest on that Debt is ticking every second ..........Most of this money USA Ows to China , Japan, Saudi Arabia and Europe.............And this year's budget includes a $520 Billion deficit..............If not handeled properly............that could be a Become Serious Economic problem

-=SF_13=-