who will be NBA champ for this year?

C/1Lt Henderson said:
I stand corrected...Just sounds Russian...
Actually it sounds more Polish or Czech (Russian names are the ones ending in -ev, ov and -ich :D). A large percentage of German people is probably of slavic (Polish? Czech?) descent judging by the occurance of ski, zki, cki etc.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Actually it sounds more Polish or Czech (Russian names are the ones ending in -ev, ov and -ich :D). A large percentage of German people is probably of slavic (Polish? Czech?) descent judging by the occurance of ski, zki, cki etc.
I can just see some James Bond bad guy saying," Boss. Nowitski said to take Bond out no matter what the cost." LOL

C/1Lt Henderson said:
I can just see some James Bond bad guy saying," Boss. Nowitski said to take Bond out no matter what the cost." LOL
Hehe yeah. Bond movies like to have generic Eastern European, wait make that generic non-British bad guys :D

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Well, they couldnt have a British bad guy...Bond is British!
Is he forbidden from killing British people? Most bad guys were not working for any government agency. So you could have a British bad guy who's not working for the British government. That should work.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Is he forbidden from killing British people? Most bad guys were not working for any government agency. So you could have a British bad guy who's not working for the British government. That should work.
Thats true...But it would make it look as though the British were nt all good people..LOL

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Well, all the folks in the movies are associated with MI6 or the police...so yea. haha
He does get chased by British cops through London and the Thames in The World is not Enough, doesn't he? But that's because they didn't know he was MI6

Back