Will you marry a Russian wife? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Will you marry a Russian wife?
Yes! 11 57.89%
No way! 3 15.79%
Certainly I will if I can't get a local girl 4 21.05%
Certainly not! even if no local girls like me 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 14th, 2004  
SAINT

Hmm.. I can understand that situation. It's probably because the guy is in the Russian girl's country. She's the boss there, in a sense.

But what if the guy who lives in the West, goes and marries her from Russia.. (ie. he goes to Russia and chooses his bride and brings her home instead)

In that case, the Russian girl will be in foreign land and has to depend on the husband.. Yes, she better be good to the guy too.

If not, she'll have to go home, back to Russia.

In that case, will the guy be on the upper hand? What's your opinion?
September 14th, 2004  
peacekeeper

Hmm, I never thought of it that way. But still he is the western guy with all that lovely money...
September 15th, 2004  
SAINT

yes..money rules. If your country's GDP per capita is high, then your value is high compared to poorer countries.
You may not feel it in your own country, but when someone from a country with lower GDP per capita comes to your country, everything becomes expensive to him/her.
http://www.worldfactsandfigures.com/...untry_desc.php

So make use of your country stronger $$ compared to poorer countries and get a girl from there. YOu'll be like a king to her.
Girls from your own country will find the guys in the same country too commonplace.
Instead of being snubbed by the local girls (unless you're really rich and handsome), the guys should make use of the stronger exchange rate $$$ your country possesses and get the foreign girls from poorer countries.

They'll still women all the same.. but how happy is the man who chooses his women like a king!
--
Boots
September 15th, 2004  
Trevor

WHy wouldn't I want to have a russian wife? russian chicks are hot.
October 21st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

They Cook REAL food
October 21st, 2004  
Tessa

Oh my god. I never thought a discussion like this would occur.

So you mean, since I am both russian and swedish, that I go around and cook real food and expect my man to treat me like a princess?

ROFL
October 21st, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I can probably TRY and marry a Russian wife, but my wife would kill me for it.
October 21st, 2004  
Marksman

the right question is "will u mary the online bride" not "will u mary russian birde" i would mary russian girl anytime if i fall in love with her,but i would never order one form that stupid site
October 21st, 2004  
A Can of Man

If I can't find one the old fashioned way, maybe it wasn't meant to be and I'll just take up a very dangerous profession.
November 16th, 2004  
AussieNick

I would never stoop low enough to marry a girl from online. End of story. I'd rather be alone than be ashamed when it comes to introducing her *so how did you to meet? Oh I paid to meet her online and she's with me for my money and western citizenship*.... No thankyou.

Anyway, how would you know that she really feels anything for you and isn't just using you for a ticket to luxury (comparative).
I think it's a real WOFTAM, and only for the desperate and catatonicaly lonely.