Will Israel and America ever fight side by side? - Page 8

--

June 10th, 2006  
ASTRALdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
Indeed. Also, how come the Iraqis didn't get the info from king Hussein who saw the jets flying over his yacht?
He was on vacation dude. Would you do work related things on your vacation?
June 10th, 2006  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTRALdragon
Haha excellent point.
June 12th, 2006  
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTRALdragon
Not to be antagonistic, but how many of us play at work? I know I've posted on this forum while in the office.

For the record, I've attempted to stop doing so, I think it is paramount to stealing from your employer. I now only post from home and have removed the link from my favorites bar at work.
--
June 12th, 2006  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Chief
Not to be antagonistic, but how many of us play at work? I know I've posted on this forum while in the office.

For the record, I've attempted to stop doing so, I think it is paramount to stealing from your employer.
Don't you mean tantamount? Your employer deserves it
June 13th, 2006  
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
Don't you mean tantamount? Your employer deserves it
No, the mis-use of the word was intentional.

My employer pays me well above the national average for what I do, he deserves 100% of my effort.
June 14th, 2006  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
No, the mis-use of the word was intentional.
Oh yeah I get it now.
Quote:
My employer pays me well above the national average for what I do, he deserves 100% of my effort.
Cool.
June 15th, 2006  
HangPC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Sounds good. Erm, were the terrorists who attacked the WTC towers muslim?
conspiracy theory 9/11
July 21st, 2006  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangPC2
conspiracy theory 9/11
No, they were muslim, period.
August 1st, 2006  
Englander2

To answer the first question, I would say no! You cannot stand side by side, when you are backing somebody up. From an European point of view, it would seem that the USA has to do what Israel wants. Were it othewise, to tackle terrorism one might have started with Lechi, Etzel and Hagana during April 1948 at Deir Jassin, not wait till 9-11 and then start to accuse the other side.
August 9th, 2006  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englander2
To answer the first question, I would say no! You cannot stand side by side, when you are backing somebody up. From an European point of view, it would seem that the USA has to do what Israel wants. Were it othewise, to tackle terrorism one might have started with Lechi, Etzel and Hagana during April 1948 at Deir Jassin, not wait till 9-11 and then start to accuse the other side.
To my knowledge, back in 1948 the USA were not so entangled with Israel as they are now.