Will Israel and America ever fight side by side? - Page 4

--

June 2nd, 2006  
godofthunder9010

The part of it all that greatly puzzles me is this: Why are the Muslim Extremists so determined to have the US military’s occupation continue indefinitely?? I doubt they are so stupid as to not see the picture exactly as it really is: Every singe bombing and insurgent attack proves to the world that both Iraq and Afghanistan are still too unstable.
June 2nd, 2006  
godofthunder9010

Nevermind, I give up
June 2nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radwan
Well, I think it's about time you guys get a look at the guy from the other side of the spectrum.

I am a Muslim. My name is Radwan. In Arabic that means "Defender".

My surprise at this forum's reaction to the Middle East and how they think we'll all just get up and fight them is amazing. I don't want to say it, but I feel as though there are a lot of people here who WANT this to happen. Just want a chance to kill a few Arabs and then walk away and have a few beers later and laugh about it. I don't understand.
Wow, defender. That is about as far off as you can get. I cannot speak for this forum, but here,in my mind, you are going on anti-American yourself. Do you really think that? If you do, you need to go check yourself at the login page, because you are completely out of line there.

Quote:
Granted, if America began fighting with another Muslim country. (Near and around Israel, not Iran. As Iran is Shiite Muslim and they are crazy, as you can obviously see from their leader Ahmadinejad) There would be much bloodshed over this. Every single time that Muslims ever hear or see foreign influence invading one of their countries. They shake, they have fear. Why? Because, what happened so many hundreds of years ago? What happened?

I'll tell you what happened. The Crusades were going on. And many Muslims were killed. Many were murdered in the streets. In one of the early crusades, people were torn to peices for the thought that they had swallowed Gold Coins to keep from their enemies. So you ask me, what does this matter? Well I'll tell you why. These stories have been passed down of the horrors of the West. How the Europeans have done so much damage to the Muslims.

This is why every time that the Muslims hear about an American invasion, they become fearful. Then angry. You cannot blame us for feeling odd about America. You have to understand this from a cultural view too.
So Muslims are going to shake from fear because of what happened THOUSANDS of years ago?Thats a bit shallow, don't you think?

Quote:
So if Israel invaded another Muslim country, there would be bloodshed. And lots of it. This would not be accepted by the Muslim community. There would be massive fighting. Especially if a religious site were to be descecrated. I must admit, if I was there, and there were enemies marching down my street and were invading my country and I were in that military. I would fight. I would fight like no tommorow. These people, invading MY country? Yeah well I've got two words for you, and they are coming from my gun. POW POW.
Sure, I would too, but the question at the first page of posts was wether or not Israel would fight with the United States. Israel would not fight another country without the United States backing alone. They know that you are right, in that the prominently Muslim communities in the Middle East would more than likely unite against them. Unleashing that festered hatred of Jerusalem since the Crusades.

Quote:
I have nothing against America. My dad served in their military. I love this place. Israel? Yes. That is Palestinian land. That was taken from them. If you wanna be fair about giving them back their land? Give them back everything. Don't want to do that? Then cut Jarusalem in half. Give us our part, you take your part.
I could have sworn that the Assyrian Empire held it first...want to be fair? Give it to Egypt.

-Radwan

p.s. Inshallah you will all come away from my post understanding a bit more about the situation in the Middle East. Oh and I almost forgot. No, there wouldn't be a unification. Not unless a religious site had been descecrated. Then you would have a serious problem.[/quote]
--
June 2nd, 2006  
Radwan

I'm completely out of line?

How?

I'm being polite, respectful and understanding of other people's opinions. Everyone has the right to one, obviously.

So how am I being out of line?
June 2nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

You said that the people on this forum(predominately American militants) wanted to kill. And that they wished that Israel would attack a Muslim nation so that they could get kicks. Thats how your being out of line.I would like to ask you, how are you being polite? Accusing people like that is anything but polite.
June 2nd, 2006  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
You said that the people on this forum(predominately American militants) wanted to kill. And that they wished that Israel would attack a Muslim nation so that they could get kicks. Thats how your being out of line.I would like to ask you, how are you being polite? Accusing people like that is anything but polite.
I'm also confused, when did Radwan do all of this?? BTW, this thread still hates me and I still can't post my reply.
June 2nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Well, I think it's about time you guys get a look at the guy from the other side of the spectrum.

I am a Muslim. My name is Radwan. In Arabic that means "Defender".

My surprise at this forum's reaction to the Middle East and how they think we'll all just get up and fight them is amazing. I don't want to say it, but I feel as though there are a lot of people here who WANT this to happen. Just want a chance to kill a few Arabs and then walk away and have a few beers later and laugh about it. I don't understand.
It would be in bold, italics, and underlined in case you couldn't find it.
June 3rd, 2006  
Radwan

Well that's the vibe I'm getting from this forum. Look at your buddy Gladius there. He looks like he's pretty hungry for some arab blood. And from what I've seen, you guys have quite a few members that agree with him. I've been looking up older threads.

I didn't say the entire forum. Just a lot of members.

Your taking what I say far too literally.

And if you think I'm anti-america. Your deeply mistaken. My older brother served in the air force and my dad served in the Army. Both American soldiers. Both served their country. Both were proud to do it. I am proud OF them for doing it.
June 3rd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

a lot-that, to me, says many. Not just Gladius, a lot of people. Your new here. You shouldn't be judging people based on less than a month of posting.Now, because this is a MILITARY forum, and most of the members are American, naturally, there will be some hatred of some Muslims because, who knows, maybe they lost a leg or an arm or a life of a loved one. But just because there are a few, doesn't give you the right to judge "a lot" of members on this forum."Quite a few" nah. We have over 2,000 members, so 10 isn't quite a few.

BTW, there is a HUGE emphasis on the word "some" in the 5th sentence.
June 3rd, 2006  
Radwan

Well excuse me. Your a touchy guy on that aren't you?

Having been to war/losing a loved one/etc does not make it 'ok' to hate a muslim or any other race/religion. It's wrong. Sure, I'm gonna get flamed for that. But it's wrong.

Oh and, I figured I should enter with a good ol' bang. I don't see anybody else flipping out about it. So I think that you should chill out. I think your just looking for someone to argue with. And I'm not going to give you that argument.