Will Israel and America ever fight side by side?

godofthunder9010 said:
So if Islam is so keen to reclaim the lands of their Muslim brethren, are they willing to see justice done for those not of their faith?? Afterall, it was Islam (at the time, the Ottoman Empire was the focal point of all Islam) that subjected these people to Genocide. If Israel is so guilty and Muslims of the world are so determined to see justice done for the Palestinians, the surely asking for justice recompense on behalf of the Armenian people should not be too much to ask, should it??

Exactly.

Like I said before is it really about getting justice for the Palestinians or is it about destroying Israel. What is the true agenda here behind all the doublespeak.

gladius said:
Exactly.

Like I said before is it really about getting justice for the Palestinians or is it about destroying Israel. What is the true agenda here behind all the doublespeak.
LOL. BTW, I'm still not sold on your "Great and Last War" scenario. Just thought I'd mention it. :horsie: :biggun:

Hahahaha! Lol.

At this point in time whether you believe it or not, doesn't matter much. Time will tell, the future will provide all the answers.

Many years from now, when it does happen. You'll tell everyone you know something like; "About twenty years ago this guy on the internet posted all the stuff that is going on right now, in detail, almost exactly what is happening!" "I didn't believe him at all. Now its happening, and I'm kicking myself on the butt for it!" ...or something similar. Do you see how profound this is, even now. Hahaha!;-)

I wonder......why dont those idotic arabs do peaceful resistance->>>>Gandhi and ML king?

Isreal depends on having the moral high ground, as it is the only democracy in the region, the west supports isreal because it is the most trustworthy of the nations over there..........

dont those stupid arabs get it.....they will never get israeli citizenship, israel is a jewish country......jews must stay as a majority in the population

If the Muslims have such good hearts as you say, and they care so much about the Plaestinians why don't they let the Palestinians settle and share in some of their land, there is still alot of it left afterall.
sorry man, king hussein tried that, the palestinians he accepted into his country later tried to knock him off, cant remember when
ever since, most arab political leaders have mistrusted the palestinians

The palestinians are realizing more and more that they need to recognize israel in order for them to live in peace and have a life where everyone isn't living in squalor. I saw the film Paradise Now which is about 2 palestinian suicide bombers and what their motives were for attacking israel. It was very interesting since there are still many palestinians who want to fight israel but have no means to do so. Then they have suicide bombers do their work since that's the most effective way they can attack israelis given their resources. One of the bombers realizes that if they keep killing civilians then they give israelis the perfect excuse to continue occupation of the west bank. I think common sense is starting to take hold of the palestinian people, hopefully.

Easy-8 said:
For over 60 years the USA and Israel have been close allies.
Nope, Israel received zero assistance from the US government during the war that started in 1948.

Easy-8 said:
the IDF and US military have both proven time and time again they don't need anyones help to fight their enemies. However will Israel and the US ever unite as one army to destroy a enemy who threatens them both.
This answers your question.
Easy-8 said:
Many muslims will view this a proof of a joint Zionist/American plot to destroy them.
This is yet another reason why such a war would be unlikely.
SNowblind said:
dont those stupid arabs get it.....they will never get israeli citizenship, israel is a jewish country......jews must stay as a majority in the population
2 million Arabs already have Israeli citizenship :p

Why *must* they stay a majority?quote=C/1Lt Henderson]Israel has one of the best-trained SF units in the entire world...you're right, they really wouldnt need our help, except for maybe supplies...maybe.[/quote]Depends on the type of war. If it wasn't for a huge US airlift carrying munitions and M60 tanks, Israel would have collapsed in 1973
ASTRALdragon said:
Not to mention their Mossad and air force... IMHO, the Israeli attack on the Iraqi nuclear site was one of military's most well conceived and orchestrated operation.
Yes, they new when the guards of the AA weapons guarding the reactor would change!
C/1Lt Henderson said:
The Egyptian Assyrian Empire had the land first. From the day history was first recorded, Assyria containd all of the Holy Land. Like I said before, do you want to be fair? Give the land to Egypt.
Nice rebuttal of the "but it belonged to the Jews 2000 years ago" argument :thumb:
Rabs said:
Why so the palestians can simpily move forward there missile launchers and bombers.
Palestinians don't have missile launchers. All they have are Qassam fireworks, which, by accident kill a person once a year or so.
godofthunder9010 said:
In the post that I can't get posted, I had a proposal. Firstly, it is a lousy thing that has happened to the Palestinians. They as a people lived hundreds of years within the geographical area of Israel/Palestine. Then the British, UN and USA gave them their independence, but saddled them with an independent State of Israel right on top of their lands. They are not, however, the only displaced/disadvantaged people on the face of the Earth.

My proposal is as follows. Currently, we have two distinct very recentely displaced peoples in the Middle East. They are relatively equal in size and their lost lands are close to equal geographically. The two groups I'm speaking of are the Palestinians and the Armenians. Yes, there are Israelis living in homes that once belong to Palestinian people. There are also Turkish Muslims living in homes that once belonged to Armenians.

I see this as a test to prove me wrong on a theory. I believe that the Muslims of the world are blind to all injustice unless it involves non-Muslims persecuting Muslims. So if Islam is so keen to reclaim the lands of their Muslim brethren, are they willing to see justice done for those not of their faith?? Afterall, it was Islam (at the time, the Ottoman Empire was the focal point of all Islam) that subjected these people to Genocide. If Israel is so guilty and Muslims of the world are so determined to see justice done for the Palestinians, the surely asking for justice recompense on behalf of the Armenian people should not be too much to ask, should it??
Very good point.

Last edited:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Yes, they new when the guards of the AA weapons guarding the reactor would change!

Yea, that credit would have to go to the Mossad. As for the military strike itself, they masterfully refitted the F-16s the US sold them (which were originally meant for the Shah, but he got ousted...) to carry extra fuel tanks which exceeded the max weight of the jet, to carry enough bombs to decimate the nuclear site, and to fly below 100 feet to evade radar while crossing Jordanian and Saudi Arabian airspace while in formation! Not only did they destroy their target, all six pilots got themselves and their jets home safely! Did anyone else see the 45-minute long documentary on Google Video about this? Amazing I tells ya...To hit them while they were changing the guards, you'd have to have dead on timing since they were expecting an attack on the nuclear site plus you never know what obstacles you might encounter there that could throw the timing off.

Wasnt king hussein a moderate ally of Israel?

anyway....
2 million Arabs already have Israeli citizenship
:p
I'm talking about the ones living in the occupied territories and refugee "camps."
It is kind of...odd that Olmert has chosen to withdraw from 90% of the west bank, unlike Gaza, Israel actually has very solid justifications for staying the the Bank.'

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Indeed. Also, how come the Iraqis didn't get the info from king Hussein who saw the jets flying over his yacht?

He was on vacation dude. Would you do work related things on your vacation? :mrgreen:

ASTRALdragon said:
He was on vacation dude. Would you do work related things on your vacation? :mrgreen:

Not to be antagonistic, but how many of us play at work? I know I've posted on this forum while in the office.

For the record, I've attempted to stop doing so, I think it is paramount to stealing from your employer. I now only post from home and have removed the link from my favorites bar at work.

Senior Chief said:
Not to be antagonistic, but how many of us play at work? I know I've posted on this forum while in the office.

For the record, I've attempted to stop doing so, I think it is paramount to stealing from your employer.
Don't you mean tantamount? Your employer deserves it :D

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Don't you mean tantamount? Your employer deserves it :D

No, the mis-use of the word was intentional.

My employer pays me well above the national average for what I do, he deserves 100% of my effort.

To answer the first question, I would say no! You cannot stand side by side, when you are backing somebody up. From an European point of view, it would seem that the USA has to do what Israel wants. Were it othewise, to tackle terrorism one might have started with Lechi, Etzel and Hagana during April 1948 at Deir Jassin, not wait till 9-11 and then start to accuse the other side.

Englander2 said:
To answer the first question, I would say no! You cannot stand side by side, when you are backing somebody up. From an European point of view, it would seem that the USA has to do what Israel wants. Were it othewise, to tackle terrorism one might have started with Lechi, Etzel and Hagana during April 1948 at Deir Jassin, not wait till 9-11 and then start to accuse the other side.
To my knowledge, back in 1948 the USA were not so entangled with Israel as they are now.

Back