It will guess what you're thinking of.

Interesting - I was thinking of a mineral and got the question of does it have four legs....

Magnesium do not have four legs as far as I know :D

it got me! 3 times and then I got it with something I don't wish to discuss..it guessed pleasure as what it was...

migidarra said:
it got me! 3 times and then I got it with something I don't wish to discuss..it guessed pleasure as what it was...

You were probably thinkin of something nasty eh? lol C'mon, admit it. :)

Locke said:
HA!
it didn't guess breasts! :lol:

technically it cant.. if you answered all the questions right then you got to the one where it said, Im not allowed to talk about such things but Im guessing it is something sex related. So its not allowed to guess specific things like breasts.

It got mine...i was thinking about a cup.

SONOFA BIACH!!! IT GOT ME RIGHT ON THE HEART! aaaaa..

How did that thing get me!?!?!

I was thinking of cavalry..so a horse basically..a good war horse. And guess what came up:

U ARE THINKING OF A MUSTANG AND I WAS LIKE :shock: :shock: :shock: it got me.....

close ones were "Clydesdale (horse), a horse, a racehorse, an ox, a camel, a cow, a horse (for vaulting)"

which is pretty close too :)

KHARA BSHAKIL UMA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! THIS THING IS HAUNTKNG ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HELP! HOW DID THAT BASTARD KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING OF FOR THE SECONT TIME!?!?!?!

I was thinking of artillery, so a Cannon basically...and guess what:

YOU ARE THINKING OF A CANNON!!!!! IT GOT ME!! *dies

Ok, I REALLY need to stop or ill go crazy.. It got me again, for the third time..

I was thinking of a palm tree or a tree in general, but guess what:

YOU ARE THINKING OF A >>>PLAM<<< TREE! NO SHT

Stupid program. 28 questions later it comes up with Kero lantern. I was thinking of machine gun. Aparently with the question "does it get really hot", i said yes, it said "doubtful". Stupid program.

Back