WILL GERMANY RISE AGAIN: FOURTH REICH?

Uh...is anybody listening?

the french? they are like a gentleman riding a powerful horse (Germany) but they have just been thrown and the horse is headed to Berlin!
Germany is the most powerful and influentiol nation on EARTH. instead of poo-pooing the idea, try researching the prospect while considering the posability of it's being true. they are in a battle for supremecy with China for dominance in export. they are calling all the shots within E.U. politics. they are the undisputed leaders of the largest trading bloc in the world and people still see them as a defeated nation.
unbelievable.

again I say... Wake up!~

gooddog_sg.gif

I, actually, think that if there will be a Third Reich, it will, ironically, be in Russia of all places.

Let us compare.

Germany, 1920s, poverty, economic crisis, disillusionment and demoralisation of the population. Just lost WWI, and the Entente is rubbing it in their face, with the Treat of Versailles, and all that.

Russia, 1990s, poverty, economic crisis, disillusionment and demoralisation of the population. Just lost the Cold War, and the West is rubbing it in their face, with NATO expansion in former USSR, etc.

Germany, 1930s: popular, charismatic, nationalistic leader comes along: Adolf Hitler.

Russia, 2000s: popular, charismatic, nationalistic leader comes along: Vladimir Putin.

1938: Germany invades Sudetenland and takes it from Czechoslovakia, on pretext that Germans are majority of population there, and have been facing persecution from that government.

2008: Russia invades Georgia and takes from them South Ossetia and Abkhazia, arguing that majority of population there are Russian-citizens, and were being mistreated by the Georgian authorities.

Am I really the only to NOT see a pattern forming here? Really? :)

No body fears Russia, we just have to bomb their Vodka production facilities, and then... Game over. Finished.

No, seriously, I see the patern, but the Germans are not like the Russians.

Surrendering is a very hard discipline, even an art.

Takes a lot of skills to make white flags out of black sheets in less than 2minutes...

Show some respect. You Americans fight for years and lose wars... Saves a lot of time and resources to surrender fast. And then you can enjoy more cheese and wine and of course, fine and sweet lingerie...

France FTW...

I think we will see germany rise again, but this time on a completely different positive way.

German chancellor Angela Merkel have said that the fate of the euro is the fate of Europe, and that the economic crisis facing the Europe today is an opportunity to fix the underlying problems that have brought the Continent to the brink of economic collapse. This support for the eurozone from Germany’s top political echelon may seem confusing considering the past foot-dragging from Berlin on the Greek bailout with nearly threw the world into another September 2008-like crisis, with both the United States and Japan urging Berlin to act. However, despite the fact that Germany needs Europe to remain relevant as a global player, as well as for its own economic benefit, the crisis had another dimension: domestic politics. Merkel hoped to win a key state election for her governing coalition on May 9, and acting tough on Greece — by talking about potentially kicking Athens out of the eurozone — had its own domestic logic. Investors took the tough talk on Greece as a sign of Berlin’s wavering support and punished Athens.

Germany now senses the opportunity to reform the eurozone so that similar crises do not happen again. This will likely mean entrenching the European Central Bank’s ability to intervene in government debt as a long-term solution to Europe’s mounting fiscal problems. It will also mean establishing German-designed European institutions capable of monitoring national budgets and punishing profligate spenders in the future. Whether these institutions will work in the long term or fail as attempts to enforce Europe’s rules on deficit levels and government debt have in the past remains to be seen. But from Germany’s perspective, they must.

Germany’s attempts to rationalize and consolidate Europe after the sovereign debt crisis in the immediate to midterm will be the focus of European politics. However, the underlying geopolitical trend is Germany’s return to a status of a country pursuing its interests unfettered by institutions designed to limit its power. Germany is no longer bound by the Cold War, nor by the immediacy of reintegrating East Germany, as it was in the 1990s.

Germany is not only unfettered, it is also facing a Europe no longer held together by the opposing forces of the Cold War. Without the Cold War to provide the geopolitical impetus for European unity, the European Union now becomes a thoroughly German-led project.

And that project will have to deal with a number of other geopolitical trends unraveling around it. These trends include the Russian resurgence in Central and Eastern Europe, NATO’s increasing tensions, the United States’ eventual move to counter Russia’s resurgence, Central European security fears of a resurgent Russia, a French realization that Paris is no longer equal to Berlin, and Europe’s underlying demographic and debt problems. How Europe faces these developing trends will now depend more than ever on how Germany faces them. As Germany consolidates the euro bloc — which is essentially its “sphere of influence” — and entrenches its leadership inside the eurozone, it will also have to establish its leadership of the eurozone in international matters.

It is still too early to tell but we can answer one question, the proverbial American question of where to call when one needs to talk to Europe. It should be pretty obvious that the phone call begins with + 49 30.

And then you can enjoy more cheese and wine and of course, fine and sweet lingerie...

So LeMask my friend. You mean you actually enjoy walking around in fine and sweet French lingerie eating cheese and drinking wine…? Got any pictures? :p :p

Since I now have started to tease you, here is a document I found. :read:

Juste pour le plaisir.
Cordialement, Micha

Attachments

• The top 10 French military triumphs!.pdf
    7.1 KB · Views: 11
I think, whole thread is about "cocking about" and paranoia.. Reich's etc- dynamics of world ruling changed so much- is not possible!
Aggression of one or other nation/country yes! is and will be occasional spout here and there, deliberate "misunderstandings" will be conflicts reason, but any one nation attempting to be "ruler"- never again!

This is how bad freedom of speech and saying nationalistic ideals is in Germany SMH "Deutschland uber alles" normally the name used to refer to the German National anthem. The lyrics were written in mid 19 century and have nothing to do with the Nazi regime.

Chile's Pinera apologizes to Germany for slogan

SANTIAGO, Chile – Chile's president is apologizing for writing a slogan associated with Nazi Germany in a government guest book during a visit to Berlin.
The phrase Sebastian Pinera wrote was "Deutschland uber alles," or "Germany above all." It became infamous under the Third Reich and after World War II was excised from Germany's national anthem as too nationalistic.
Pinera says he learned the slogan in school during the 1950s and '60s and understood it to be a celebration of German unification under Otto von Bismarck.
He adds that he was unaware it was "linked to that country's dark past."
Pinera said Monday he's sorry, and asked to be forgiven.
Pinera's tour of Britain, France and Germany wrapped up Saturday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101025...hdGVfc3VtbWFyeV9saXN0BHNsawNjaGlsZXNwaW5lcmE-

No for the simple reason that Germany is no longer an Imperial country anymore but a Democracy. Wars are only popular in Democracies when they are fought on someone else's backyard and never too close to home.

Germany, like France and the UK has figured out that trying to control the world really isn't worth the effort.

Germany, like France and the UK has figured out that trying to control the world really isn't worth the effort.

Well, I think Britain loved having an Empire and thought it was worth the effort when we were fighting for it. However we're talking about 1700s-1800s and now we've entered new times where everybody wants independence and they are prepared to fight for that. As well as that, there are countries that are willing to support people for doing that, the US being one of the prime examples.

Well, I think Britain loved having an Empire and thought it was worth the effort when we were fighting for it. However we're talking about 1700s-1800s and now we've entered new times where everybody wants independence and they are prepared to fight for that. As well as that, there are countries that are willing to support people for doing that, the US being one of the prime examples.

Yes, but the empire eventually collapsed like all empires eventually do and the price you paid for it was steep. France and Germany made the same mistake, and they thought fighting to keep their empire was worth it too. It ended badly for all three.

I think the US still hasn't gotten the message because they keep in embarking on foreign policy disasters. Vietnam didn't turn out so well, neither did Iraq.

I think the US still hasn't gotten the message because they keep in embarking on foreign policy disasters. Vietnam didn't turn out so well, neither did Iraq.

And they want to drag all of us with them into it and down with them. I know the UK got really bad relations in Europe because we went into Iraq.

Even our German friend here has been fooled. sadly, most Germans (like Americans) do not know their own history beyond a few decades.
a Charismatic leader? Open your eyes! who holds power in the E.U. ? who has the most POLITICAL clout in the E.U.? who controls the MONEY? who has the most vibrant economy? who is the most powerful INDUSTRIAL nation in the E.U.?
who is the worlds third largest WEAPONS exporter? which Nation has placed themselves in position to CONSOLIDATE all the militaries of the E.U.? who's name keeps coming up in the discussions of NATO involvement? Guttenberg.
the "Baron of the Holy Roman Empire"

remember this.....

"It is our inflexible purpose to destroy German militarism and Nazism and to ensure that Germany will never again be able to disturb the peace of the world. We are determined to disarm and disband all German armed forces; break up for all time the German General Staff that has repeatedly contrived the resurgence of German militarism; remove or destroy all German military equipment; eliminate or control all German industry that could be used for military production; etc. etc. and etc.!
I suggest looking beyond mere emotion and check your history.
the muslim problem is bound to get much worse and I believe that it will be a German leader who steps up with a Blitzkrieg type response.
the Germans are called "the work of my hands" AND ALSO, "the rod of My anger" by God himself. this is why they are so remarkable in so many ways.
I know of a man who stood in the midst of the devestation of Germany in 1945 and boldly said "they will rise again and bring together a UNITED STATES OF EUROPE"
they will dominate it POLITICALLY and ECONOMICALLY and then MILITARILY. they will try again to take control but without firing a single shot! can anyone here deny that this has happened?
you folks simply do not understand the German Nature nor their history. not even You Pollux. Sorry if you are offended, but history is about to repeat itself..

Atasas, nice video mix.

Seventrumps, can't fault your logic, although you haven't incorporated a couple of factors.

1. Whilst Germany is one of the "big boys" in Europe -it isn't the only one, the French have their feet firmly under the table and their fingers in every pie, not a lot goes on without those 2 countries rumber stamping it before hand. Since the French have suffered at the hands of the Germans (& Prussians) I don't think that they will allow German expansion unchecked, neither will some of the other "minnow" countries such as Belgium, Holland or Spain.
2. The Germans are so painfully aware of their past Empire building that they actively legislate against anything that could resemble modern Imperialism.
3. There is too much memory ingrained in Europe to allow the Germans to militarily dictate their future. Economically they are tied to the Eurozone, which means that if they try to sink a country, they too will suffer - Greece earlier this year.

All in all, my belief is Germany became resurgent in the '50s, as the 3rd most powerful economic nation, it has walked softly and not used a big stick, because its citizens won;t allow it to do so.

I would rather phrase the question, what happens when the Asian or African countries band together to form an economic powerhouse - what is Europe and America going to do?

Fascism

Sooner or earlier everybody will have to decide neither for the fascism nor for the communism. There will come a time when the americans will find out that fascists like Franco or Mussolini have never been their enemies. I especially don´t mean the Nazis, because the Nazis where pagans. I mean the catholic fascists.

Sooner or earlier everybody will have to decide neither for the fascism nor for the communism. There will come a time when the americans will find out that fascists like Franco or Mussolini have never been their enemies. I especially don´t mean the Nazis, because the Nazis where pagans. I mean the catholic fascists.

Fascism is hardboiled nationalism. The essence of fascism is the fight for a rebirth of the nation. The nation can then be perceived as an indissoluble community building on ethnic, biological, religious or similar basis, the values must be strengthened, while destructive forces of this community must be criticized, fought, or even removed.

Is it such a society you want ... ...?

Even our German friend here has been fooled. sadly, most Germans (like Americans) do not know their own history beyond a few decades.
a Charismatic leader? Open your eyes! who holds power in the E.U. ? who has the most POLITICAL clout in the E.U.? who controls the MONEY? who has the most vibrant economy? who is the most powerful INDUSTRIAL nation in the E.U.?
who is the worlds third largest WEAPONS exporter? which Nation has placed themselves in position to CONSOLIDATE all the militaries of the E.U.? who's name keeps coming up in the discussions of NATO involvement? Guttenberg.
the "Baron of the Holy Roman Empire"

remember this.....

"It is our inflexible purpose to destroy German militarism and Nazism and to ensure that Germany will never again be able to disturb the peace of the world. We are determined to disarm and disband all German armed forces; break up for all time the German General Staff that has repeatedly contrived the resurgence of German militarism; remove or destroy all German military equipment; eliminate or control all German industry that could be used for military production; etc. etc. and etc.!
I suggest looking beyond mere emotion and check your history.
the muslim problem is bound to get much worse and I believe that it will be a German leader who steps up with a Blitzkrieg type response.
the Germans are called "the work of my hands" AND ALSO, "the rod of My anger" by God himself. this is why they are so remarkable in so many ways.
I know of a man who stood in the midst of the devestation of Germany in 1945 and boldly said "they will rise again and bring together a UNITED STATES OF EUROPE"
they will dominate it POLITICALLY and ECONOMICALLY and then MILITARILY. they will try again to take control but without firing a single shot! can anyone here deny that this has happened?
you folks simply do not understand the German Nature nor their history. not even You Pollux. Sorry if you are offended, but history is about to repeat itself..

Seventrumps is either a disciple of Herbert W. Armstrong of the Worldwide Church of God…

This guy had prophesied the coming of a United States of Europe before the close of World War III, and he later went so far as to name the German conservative politician Franz Josef Strauss as its future dictator.

or else he's just a troll.

Back