WILL GERMANY RISE AGAIN: FOURTH REICH?

jen.parabellum said:
I think there will always be some wacko(s) out there who want to rule for a thousand years, conqure the world, drive people out into the sea and make them their slaves almost. But I think in this climate it would be impossible. We already have terrorism, dictators, gung-ho militas and skinheads.

People will always want to bring back Facism, there are groups in Germany who march every year just like in Moscow, they march to bring back the Soviet Union.

If I wasn't mistaken wasn't communism also suppose to last forever?

Since when does a Fourth Reich necessarily have to have anything to do with Fascism? Or any other "ism" for that matter? Or involve conquest?

All it would take is a period in our future where Germany grows to economic, political and military prominence. This is something that could easily happen within the next few years despite the current European Unification. Military aggression is not required; all Germany has to do is provide a nucleus of stability for the rest of the European Community and time will do the rest. Future historians may actually see the European Unification as the start of the Fourth Reich...

Yeah, I know that it sounds as if I am contradicting my earlier posts somewhat. I've been thinking about it since this thread first appeared, and some of my opinions have changed a bit.

But after all, it's just my opinion...

Koldun said:
jen.parabellum said:
I think there will always be some wacko(s) out there who want to rule for a thousand years, conqure the world, drive people out into the sea and make them their slaves almost. But I think in this climate it would be impossible. We already have terrorism, dictators, gung-ho militas and skinheads.

People will always want to bring back Facism, there are groups in Germany who march every year just like in Moscow, they march to bring back the Soviet Union.

If I wasn't mistaken wasn't communism also suppose to last forever?

Since when does a Fourth Reich necessarily have to have anything to do with Fascism? Or any other "ism" for that matter? Or involve conquest?

All it would take is a period in our future where Germany grows to economic, political and military prominence. This is something that could easily happen within the next few years despite the current European Unification. Military aggression is not required; all Germany has to do is provide a nucleus of stability for the rest of the European Community and time will do the rest. Future historians may actually see the European Unification as the start of the Fourth Reich...

Yeah, I know that it sounds as if I am contradicting my earlier posts somewhat. I've been thinking about it since this thread first appeared, and some of my opinions have changed a bit.

But after all, it's just my opinion...

The Third Reich, Hitler was a failed art student who dropped out of High School was not allowed into the top school, so he hung around Coffee Shops listening to the Facists speak. That's what brought along the Third Reich, it gave Hitler ideas. But it didn't last all that long, the man who created Fascim was killed (Mussolini).

I doubt all the European nations could get together as one, all you need is one nation to get a little power hungry. What about the nations in the East that are just rising up. Romania is very poor. The Ukraine and Poland are just getting up sort to speak, militarily, I doubt all these nations in the East are just going to roll over and let a new "Fourth Reich" tramble on their lives.

It's not going to happen. WWI became a conflict between two countries that involved into multiple because these two nations had alliances with other nations and then those nations had alliances with other nations.

George Washington said one day he could see a "United States of Europe" which would be nice, if they all got along. But not even the United States of America can get along with each other. You have people in Georgia arguing about a flag. Politicians claim there are two Americas, there's race war going on.

I believe Ariel Sharon has called for all Jews to leave France (?), France ignores the Muslims traditions of its citizens. I personally don't see it happening. There are people out there who believe the UN is trying to establish a New World Order.

You cannot have Europe as one, because it just takes one nation ... just one to throw it all off. In case of point, Germany, it gets a little power hungry, makes all the other nations feel threatened. What are they going to do then?

Call on us to help them when their Fourth Reich, a One Europe ... fails?!?

I think, that each country that was either attacked or invaded by Germany in the WWII won't let it happend again.

I think we'll (Yes, Denmark was one of them..) fight to our last men.

My grandpa' was a "Freedom Frigter".. a rebelion you might say, who fought against the Germans, many of his friends at that time got caught and he's never ever heard of them again.

My mom's grandpa' was taken to a KZ Camp, he told us about many of the horrows that went on in those camps.

I know no humanbeing (I hope) could and/or would let something like KZ Camps happend again, but our last experiences in WWII have left us marked, a mark that made us more nationalists than ever before.
If it comes down to a 4th Reich, we WILL fight back. :evil:

(I don't judge anyone, 'cause I know that all the Germans (except those Nazi-groups) are forever embarresed and sorry for what one single humanbeing could do to Europe.)

On top of everything else, modern Germany at large is unbelievably passivistic about things like war. Fourth Reicht? Not till somebody comes along and radically alters the world's politcal landscape. Perhaps we'll see the resourceful German people rise to greatness out of the ashes of the next catastrophic World War (if there ever is another).

Let's put it this way. I don't see any reason why the Germans should be the aggressor in a new big war. The chance of a country in the Middle East, China or the even the US being the aggressor ar far greater, I think.

Only if archeologists stumble upon a gigantic civilization from 9000 BC wiped out by a killer commet and a gentically altered German from Argentinia emerges in the 21st century with one of the last U-Boats to try to break off the south pole to laucnh armeggedon while he sails away on his big ass biblical-sized cruise liners.

Clive Cusslar anyone 8) ;)

lol
just one thing.......
never.....
come on guys dont you think we learned from our faults?
did you ever recognize how sensible germany is, according to neonazi things?
As i posted somerhwere else in this forum, fe the commanding officcer of our KSK has been dismissed after he wrote a positive letter to a member of the parliament, that hold a speech that could be considered as "old fashioned". the whole army was a mess for a week.
Every child has history in school. No way for a repeat.
You even cant sing our national anthem here, exept at sport events. If you do, you seem to be a nazi. If you go out in uniform in bigger cities, you will be called a nazi. The federal court even decided, that it is legal to call a german soldier a potential murderer, If you have a german flag in your garden, you are a nazi, if you say im proud to be german, youre a nazi............blablabla....know what i mean?
A fourth reich......may I laugh????
Do you guys know what you talk about??
I bet that no other country in the world is more sensible for nazis than germany....
damn such things make me upset.......

THing is it wasn't all the germans, they just being ''used'' Hitler was a austrian citizen after all. Also, here in frankfurt it is totally normal to show some flag and patriotism, I think Germany will stay a very proud country in the 21st century.:m1::m1::m1::m1::m1::m1::m1::m1::m1:

After WW1 the Military thought that they had not lost the War but had been sold out by the Politicians. After WW2 they knew they had lost the War and knew what can happen if they went down that path. With the EU and NATO every thing is interlinked so any chance of any Country starting a fight with a neighbor I think is a thing of the past

Blindness...

Hey Kids,
you all need to WAKE UP! Germany not only will rise, but they HAVE ALREADY RISEN!!!!

the Lisbon treaty (EU constitution in disguise) gave the clever German elites something the world never expected.. Peacful conquest of the entire Continent!

what worries me is that many of you are either military or ex-military and you do not see this. Where is our Churchill??
the situation is eerily reminisant of the thirties.
take a look at the movements of Karl Theodor Maria Nikolaus Johann Jacob Philipp Franz Joseph Sylvester Freiherr von und zu Guttenberg , (or just Karl-zu Guttenberg) the young hotshot Defense minister. his official title...ready? "Baron of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"
this dude is slick and popular. he is redesigning the German military.
the germans have Control of the political and ECONOMIC reigns of Europe.
they will have control of the COMBINED EU military. they did not even have to fire one shot.
they will cause another world war.

Wake up~!

^whatever...
Not exactly to the recent flow of a topic, really valuable, still I wander of so many so wrong misconceptions
From my recent visit to Germany, experiences, I had, I will have are admiration to wanderfull country, Pleasant, hard working, friendly and most importantly "no ball$hit" people- just enjoyed my time!
One thing I picked out very strongly from my visit- no one there is any better than any other! no silly pretensions or smart$se attitude being acceptable nowhere (apart from one crook of a German lawyer, that I had to get rid off), the second one covers that damage now, by working hard for his money worth etc...
Third Reich- nonsense! will not happen! I'd be dumb struck, all I'd wish for Germans- to get more of understanding of so world wide instead of winding same old no affect having events three generations ago...

I don't agree with an opinion that the Germans are not allowed to be proud of their country. They have no less (maybe even more) reasons to be proud of their country than the British, French, Americans or Russians. They can be proud of what their country turned into after two lost wars and nazism. I think the Germans have obtained a clear understanding that they don't need Reich and the world down by their knees, they are self-sufficient and lifewise nation, which IS a reason for pride.

his official title...ready? "Baron of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"
I served in two different Red Bannered divisions and for some time in Order of October Revolution division, i have hammer and sickle on my military card, my grandfather is...ready? "Hero of the SOVIET UNION", i'm admiring him! I'm also against Lenin's mausoleum demolition. Am i a communist and shall i rebuild Comintern in case if i become minister of defence, what do you think?

Ever heared of traditions or cultural legacy and succession?

the third reich was enough
the first two were pretty ok
1. The roman empire
2. The german empire during the napoelonic ages
hitler dreamed of a third reich as big and longlasting as they were

Well, I dont know much about Germany right now. I see Germany as a factory-country. Germany is carrying a big part of Europe, mostly France and Spain...

But I dont see it as a political country capable of changing the world. They may do something when it comes to technical innovation and technology... Maybe a biodiesel revolution.

But nothing more... They killed Germany. Germany have a sad history, but it's the history of mankind. We all have a huge potential, and Germany tried to liberate this potential to build a new world. And, they unfortunately went in the bad direction.

I just cant think how the world would be if Germany had spent so much energy in a better path. I think that we would be speaking German today. Who knows.

And I think that every nationalist is a Nazi. I dont care much about flags, about national anthems, about national borders...
If the Germans decided to be "Nazis" with the Nationalists... Fine by me.

But I'm sad to read that "it's hard to be a patriot." this is BS... You can always love your land, your culture. Because being a patriot involves a lot of respect for different people. You have your particularity and they have theirs... And in fact, you are open to other cultures to learn more and make yours better.

And we are talking about a fourth Reich, not a fourth Nazi Reich... You can build a reich without being a Nazi...

Yep, France is slowly taking the lead in the Western imperialist offensive...

But I hope it wont happen... People are opposed to this crap.

Back