Who will be first, Bush or Young?

Damien435

Who do you believe will be chosen first overall in the NFL draft? My money is on Young and it should be an easy choice. He was snuffed out on getting the a Heisman and what did he do? He went and beat the two Heisman winners and carried his team to a National Championship. Young, being the hometown kid, will guarantee that the Titans sell out every homegame for two years and right now they need that more than they need to try and get to the playoffs next year. What the Texans truly need is a OLine that can protect David Carr or Vince Young and open up some holes for Reggie Bush to run thru if they do choose him, which would be a mistake.

So, who do you think the Texans should choose? Feel free to go more in depth if you like, if you have a favorite team and would like to say who you think they should get now is the time to do so.

I really dont watch NFL that much...Im more of a college man myself...BTW...GO DAWGS!..ehem..Anyway, I think it should be Vince. He was just on last season..To win a national championship is an amazing feat...Go with Young all the way.

YOUNG!!!! I am big fan of Texas Longhorns!!!! Texans needs to focus on offensive line. I don't want Young to go to Titans. Titans suck. They move away from Houston as the "Oilers", now they are Titans.

tomtom22 said:
Young, we don't need another Bush!
You know, when I first saw the title of this thread, I was wondering, "What the heck is a political thread doing in the sports forum? :lol:

Man, I am SO out of touch with the sports world... :bang:

Back