NO. China is interested to use force 23 44.23%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 25th, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC88mm
The taiwanese, oh poor taiwanese have been lead by some of the two most wankstaed minded leasders of this century

Lee-boy ( wutever his real name is) that son of a gun, is a japanese lover encouraging all chinese to view the japs as their leader and higher race. Second of all, despite his ecomonic advacement for taiwan, it isnt all democratic during 1991-1999, when thousands of untold stories unfolded untold sincemost of the world focused on the chinese development: so many died of cancer and pollution under his rule in whicih industry has been the top piority, if uve seen a 93' pic of taibei, the whole city looks worse than mexico city

Chenshibien( damn, he has my last name... disgrace ) this guy is turning taiwan into a heap of mess with is independency that has tourched a huge cultural revolution, jsut as well, he puts the taiwane people in a dilemma, are they chinese or taiwanese???? and his growing distance fromchina also changed teh history in textbooks and their logos
Hahahaha! Right! I think westerners should read more about Taiwan politics to learn how lousy were their politics

First, Ru Siu Lian,Vice-president of Taiwan, few year ago she was having conflict with President Cheng Shui Bien. And she said she was "Sheng Gong Yuan Fu" (The abondon Queen/woman by the Emperor in the Palace, something like this). Then this year. When the local aborogins were having problem becoz the natural disaster came and destroyed their home. She came out and said those Aborogins were useless and balblablabalbla. Then the President came and help her to explain many things.

Cheng Shui Bien, claim himself as "Son of Taiwan". A totally stupid man. 8 Year ago during the president election he promised "4 No 1 Never"(No independence,no consitution changing,and no seomthing....never one thing, I forgot but it was all about no claming independence) to China to get support from China. And yet for the 4 years after his first presidental period he did many things to claim independence like changing namt to "Taiwan" in passport and balbalabla.

Also, This man is totally a stupid dude in Governing country, but genius in doing election. One year in the 90's, he wore Superman's cloths to get support from the Taiwan multitude to win the City Leader election (I think it's Tai Bei or Gao Siong city,forgot). I even saw that video before!

Ha, and the Minister of education, said Japanese occupation give taiwan good things and they were Japanese were Japanese rulez them. And he sais Sun Yat Seng was not the founding father of Nation becoz he was FOREIGNER. And the Minister of Foreign affair were even more stupid. He said Singapore was a "Nose shit size" small country and trying to "Raise up the Sex organ" (Being China follower) of China (Last time Singapore adviced Taiwan not to do anything that will dangerize the situation of Asia,so the Taiwan were angry).

Want to see the Parliment of Taiwan? Quarrel, throwing chair, said bad words, fighting. Those video showed on the Taiwan tv Channel and I saw it trough satelite tv. The Chinese were well known of this. So not need to get further prove.

This kind of lousy politics, should destroy it and make new!
November 26th, 2004  
MadeInChina

they should do a reality show instead of showing just clips of it on the news

i bet its going to be the hot new show
November 26th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy
and the u.s. will only intervene if china attacks BEFORE taiwan officially declares independence..
Not likely, the Straights of Taiwan are the most heavily patrolled waters in the world, China would have to kill US Navy personel in order to invade Taiwan, theirfore securing American involvement in the war, we put China in a tricky situation. Do they attack our ships hoping for a surprise victory? Or do they just send their ships right by ours, hoping that they will land the troops before the Thrid Fleet gets the order to destroy them?
--
Boots
November 26th, 2004  
MadeInChina

the us is deeply in debt, unable to wage another war on asian territory
the us wont go into war if china invades, simple as it is because the us would lose its biggest manufacturing partner, and china would lose one of its biggest markets

if us is smart enough, they wont wage on china, its going to be a hell of a lot worse than iraq: chinese are experienced with war, very exierpenced, alomst every family has military history

AKA us doenst want to wage war aginist china or else 1.4 billon chiense, esecially the northerns, will be super maddened and will nationlistc feelings will be ultra high

besides, the mostly likely threat for us now is iran
November 26th, 2004  
Big_Z

China is experienced in war? Enlighten us on your countries military actions within the last 40 years.
November 26th, 2004  
MadeInChina

civil war
korean war
taking islands near the taiwan straits
war with india
war with vietnam
yearly military excerices

THE chiense army is not a human-wave army, even in the civil war, it wasnt waves, but pincers with artillery support... Also, the chinese will never take the offensive unless a ratio of at least 3-1

GO to the chiense military excerice photo page inthis forum
November 26th, 2004  
Snauhi

Quote:
civil war
korean war
war with india
war with vietnam

THE chiense army is not a human-wave army, even in the civil war, it wasnt waves, but pincers with artillery support... Also, the chinese will never take the offensive unless a ratio of at least 3-1

yeah its a total propaganda pictures, do you really think that all the chinees troops look like that, wake UP!
November 26th, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
Quote:
civil war
korean war
war with india
war with vietnam

yeah its a total propaganda pictures, do you really think that all the chinees troops look like that, wake UP!
Ofcourse it's all! The China government had Fired many Chinese soldiers in the recent years to increase the Quality and the Average ratio of weapon arrangement to personal soldier.

Don't forget that Chinese are called to have the strongest Land Troops in the world(Heard for several times, not sure,need further prove).

Ya, and Missles.
November 26th, 2004  
Snauhi

i dont say that chinees land forces suck i say that they arent that good , and the best land forces are US
November 26th, 2004  
Big_Z

How could they have the strongest land troops when they dont even fight? Countries that constantly fight have the best land forces. Training only goes so far and I honestly doubt their trying amounts to much of anything. Countries like the US and UK fight so well because they are battle hardened and allot of the troops out in the field have already seen 2-4 wars. Most if not all of Chinese troops have never seen war.