Will you buy me a drink?

--
Will you buy me a drink?

July 25th, 2005  
Locke

Topic: Will you buy me a drink?

Will you buy me a drink?
ok guys and gals, im sure we've all been in this situation, a member of the opposite sex comes up and asks you if you will buy them a drink.

how do you respond?
July 25th, 2005  
MontyB

I just let the wife handle it, much safer that way and most times I can escape with everything intact.
July 25th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I just let the wife handle it, much safer that way and most times I can escape with everything intact.
you are a very wise man my friend
--
Will you buy me a drink?
July 25th, 2005  
Irishone

tell him to buy his own drink do i look like an atm machine, unless of course he has the whole cheeky thing down in which case it works
July 25th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
you are a very wise man my friend
Its not so much wisdom as it is a survival instinct.
July 25th, 2005  
Locke

i dont buy them unless theres some reciprocation going on, which rarely happens, they want a drink from a chump.

couple of good lines:

"Yeah, sure, I'm going up there anyway, just give me the money and I'll bring it back to you... no problem!"

HER: Will you buy me a drink?
ME (pretending to shake a Magic 8 Ball vigorously): Signs point to no. (this is great as it can lead all sorts of places....)

she: "Will you buy me a drink?"
you: "Will you give me a kiss?"
(only if you are feeling really brave....or lucky!!!)

or if you are a real go to the bar with her, place the order then leave (toilet, you see a friend etc)
July 26th, 2005  
implicature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
or if you are a real go to the bar with her, place the order then leave (toilet, you see a friend etc)
Dude that is the coolest thing since sliced bread! i am so going to do that this weekend and i will let you know what happened!
July 26th, 2005  
Irishone

ah see what you've done locke, you've passed on that bad info for all woman kind!!!
July 26th, 2005  
Locke

no, iv passed it on to all the bad men ( tip of the hat to Imp, gl with the training!) who will be able to use it!

does nobody else have any lines?

imp: save that one for the most beautiful obnoxios chick in the room, they should be falling over for and buying you drinks!! not the other way round!!!
July 28th, 2005  
PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

i think my marine brother and my marine boyfriend would kick some butt if some boy asked me that haha, so i dont need to awnser! they just knock him out LOL :P