Will you buy me a drink?

Locke

ok guys and gals, im sure we've all been in this situation, a member of the opposite sex comes up and asks you if you will buy them a drink.

how do you respond?

I just let the wife handle it, much safer that way and most times I can escape with everything intact.
:)

tell him to buy his own drink do i look like an atm machine, unless of course he has the whole cheeky thing down in which case it works

i dont buy them unless theres some reciprocation going on, which rarely happens, they want a drink from a chump.

couple of good lines:

"Yeah, sure, I'm going up there anyway, just give me the money and I'll bring it back to you... no problem!"

HER: Will you buy me a drink?
ME (pretending to shake a Magic 8 Ball vigorously): Signs point to no. (this is great as it can lead all sorts of places....)

she: "Will you buy me a drink?"
you: "Will you give me a kiss?"
(only if you are feeling really brave....or lucky!!!)

or if you are a real :cen: go to the bar with her, place the order then leave (toilet, you see a friend etc)

Locke said:
or if you are a real :cen: go to the bar with her, place the order then leave (toilet, you see a friend etc)

Dude that is the coolest thing since sliced bread! i am so going to do that this weekend and i will let you know what happened!

no, iv passed it on to all the bad men ( ;) tip of the hat to Imp, gl with the training!) who will be able to use it!

does nobody else have any lines?

imp: save that one for the most beautiful obnoxios chick in the room, they should be falling over for and buying you drinks!! not the other way round!!!

i think my marine brother and my marine boyfriend would kick some butt if some boy asked me that haha, so i dont need to awnser! they just knock him out LOL :p

She: Do you buy me a drink, honey?
Me: Sure! Bartender; one beer for me and to your knowledge this beutiful girl by my side is underaged :mrgreen:

Hey you very han-some. You buy me drink. I love you tooo much.

Ain't heard that in years!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh no.

Or..................

Thailand
The Philippines
Okinawa
Korea
Hong Kong
Panama
Honduras
etc.
etc.
etc, :lol:

Locke said:
couple of good lines:

"Yeah, sure, I'm going up there anyway, just give me the money and I'll bring it back to you... no problem!"

HER: Will you buy me a drink?
ME (pretending to shake a Magic 8 Ball vigorously): Signs point to no. (this is great as it can lead all sorts of places....)

she: "Will you buy me a drink?"
you: "Will you give me a kiss?"
(only if you are feeling really brave....or lucky!!!)

*Walks to local bar with fake ID and smile on face* :D

Back