will Bush declare martial law if another 911 happen

First off it's Martial. Marshall is a law enforcement officer.
Second- The writ of habeus corpus precludes the use of the military to enforce civil laws.

Well, it's the job of the President of the United States to take the necessary steps appropriate to the situation. There are circumstances that merit Martial Law. It entirely depends on the circumstances.

"it is very easy to manipulate the people once you make them scared.."

will Bush declare marshall law if another 911 happen

Kind of works both ways, doesn't it? Just depends on what scares you.

You can just as easily manipulate the people who are easily driven by saying "Bush will eat your babies if he's re-elected" as you can by saying that we do in fact face a real threat from foreign terrorism in this nation and need to adjust certain aspects of our lives in consequence, the only difference is which one is true.

Rumors good and bad but very good to have in mind this times:

Rumors states that president George W Bush will be in such a position in November that he`s administration or something else will have to declare Martial Law. Some say it is a big economical crisis others that it has to do with the elections and unhappy voters others even predict a catastrof of some kind. However if this Kerry guy will come to power the same thing will happen so dont worry. ;) Just hold un to your guns and lock the doors. Some rumors says it will be a police state of this one, some even say martial law will not be unik for United States Of America. It can be for the whole world.

There are even rumors of a "shadow government" ready to take our elected leaders places in a moment of chrisis. The most recent I heard about this one is on NASA and one of the space programs. One of the space programs is controled by new masters but NASA dont want to tell the name of there masters on this program that is known as X-37.

LINK:

http://www.space.com/news/nasa_x37_040914.html

Some claimes that the program for this one is the first step in the infamous rumors of this shadow goverment, that also includes the UN and other more known elements. The secondary last thing I hird this is rumors is that the so called shadow gouverment was almost stepping in last time there was elections in the US, and when it was demonstrations in N.Y last time they was on high alert. I have been told that the shadow gouverment have a system simular to the Defcon system.

The same system as the US military working with is in the shadow gouverments hands, but with other configurations, I have been told. But it is still only rumors. I dont know how you defcon system is working? 5 for peace and 1 for world war III or something like that? The shadow goverment is talked about like a global war/chrisis operation plan and respons system.

People in that organisation have powers and knowledge that outdates our newest intelligense, sciense, technology, medical, you name it. Some spokes about the FEMA organisation as one of the strongest tools for this Martial Law buisness when that so called shadow gouverment is introduced. Other rumors is that this new patriot acts 1 and now 2 is effective tools that this gouverment has been behind to make things a little bit easier when the shit storm hits.

This can all be alot of BS but keep in mind that this is a fenomena that is in global discussions and has been there for alot of years and I am sorry to inform you all that many things that they have been speaking about has in fact happend, and are still happening and probably it will hit us sooner or later. If we survive that is.

Well I will not say anything in favour for anyone of this rumors. But we all should have our own thoughts about it and remember this rumors in November. It can be a national problem in the U.S but it can alsow be a global one. It is healthy to stay calm and it is a healthy thing to be prepared and have some awarness in futur events cause there is alot of things I have been questioning many things this last three years. :)

Be prepared:
Doc.S

:viking:

It will take a major occurance for POTUS or the Federal Goverment to declare a state of Martial Law.

FEMA? OKAY...........................

I am not to good at FEMA I have just noticed some rumors involving the agency. ;) The agency has an official side and a unofficial side I have been told. I have only listened to different rumors about it. But FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency. And as I pointed in the last post there is a possibility that this Marshall Law is introduced globaly and that it can be some form of catastrof of some kind? I dont know what our counterpart here in sweden is called.

I am not an expert on this. And the rumors I dont want to get in to in person. But it sounds to me that it is something extraordinary that I dont want to explain any further. Rumors are rumors and as I also pointed out it can be alot of BS. Even if there is many things that I also pointed out in the last post that have really happend and still are happening out there. This I dont want to get in to eather of personal reasons. People just have to begin to use the Internet more effective and look in to things for themselfe. I am just the messanger and in passed times you didnt shoot the messanger. :2guns: So I just telling this and thats all. Okey :stupid:

The U.S have something called freedom of speach and I think that is the main reason why you guys get some really good freebees everytime something big is going to happend. Over here we have perfect maintenance on the media from the state so we are the last one to know anything. But Internet is a powerful tool, if it is used the right way.

I am glad that I am not living in China then things should have been even worse. So our gouverment are protecting the people from headlines over here that could disturbe the people in a direction that would not be to good for the corporate body of swe or Europe.

The news just spinn something togheter and 15-30 years later the real story is told in some documentary that they send on worst TV-time. I am getting used to this system but as long as Internet is opend for civilian users the different networks are loosing more and more power to make people belive in everything that is happening and told to the people.

Some of us are just having another awarness then other people and we are not to dumb eather. let´s say that I dont svallow everything the news and the gouverment want me to belive. Just rumors nothing else... Just rumors, and sometimes the rumors proves to be hard facts and good grounds for boots ready situations. The Agency is explaind like this so it is nothing strange with the rumors around FEMA more than that inofficial rumors about it. :D

Link:

http://www.fema.gov/about

A hurricane, an earthquake, a tornado, a flood, a fire or a hazardous spill, an act of nature or an act of terrorism. It builds over days or weeks, or hits suddenly, without warning. Every year, millions of Americans face disaster, and its terrifying consequences. On March 1, 2003, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) became part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. FEMA's continuing mission within the new department is to lead the effort to prepare the nation for all hazards and effectively manage federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. FEMA also initiates proactive mitigation activities, trains first responders, and manages the National Flood Insurance Program and the U.S. Fire Administration.

Be prepared:
Doc.S

FEMA is Federal Emergency Management but they aren't military or law enforcement. Most of their work centers on diasters of natural circumstance. If you look at news footage from Florida right now you'll see people running around with FEMA stenciled on their back and caps.
Primarly they aid in the rebuilding of an area, and aid distribution as well as help with command centers. They also have contingiencies for manmade diasters i.e. the World Trade Center.

I wasn't trying to "shoot the messenger" sorry if you took it that way. Just remember here in the states we have alot of goofballs who see conspiracy in every goverment agency from FEMA to the FBI. They see Shadow Goverments a UN take over and black helicopters all the time.
Most don't know the true purpose of the agencies or choose to ignore it.

For instance the NASA thing. Yes they launch and maintain some types of Intelligence Satillites. However NSA uses them.

Oh no sir I didn´t mean you as a person in the shoot the messanger lines in my last post. But thanx anyway sir for your kind words. As you point out there are alot of crazy people on the net. But there is also some people that have something in there gear when they go out with some delicate information. I just dont want to interrupt, threaten national security or be subject for raising any type of flamewar or international riots or something like that. People dissapear sometimes for different reasons and I just don´t want to be one of them.

Thats why I let everyone make up there own mind about things that surrounds different subjects because there is no reason to get out and try to play hero if there is no way to survive the consequence of different types of announcement and things that happens. Everyone out here I am sure have something they know that they dont like to share or cant share of obvious reasons because it would be to much for some people or make things going in an direction that you or I didnt meant it to happen. "Accidents" is also happening over here in Europe and I dont think I have to go in to that either.

Thats why I let people look in to things for themselfe and make up their own minds of things that can or will happen. And I am far from alone to have that in mind when I am making any hints or points out at something. Problem is I think, that even if I have some kind of rumors or stuff or contacts that tell me something in private I just dont want those get into any problems so I just fly as it rains and then let people make up their own minds about things. But still I have that thing built in to me that is a "invisible" voice that I have to help people.

You now it is my codex of honor to help people and if I only can make one human wake up or look up before things going or goes wrong I am glad. At least I tryed and I think thats why I am Doc.S ;) Back to topic!

Do I belive that president George W Bush will declare marshall law if another 9-11 would happen. My answer is YES I believe so. Because rumors are going and if things will happen again it will be an even worse situtation than 9-11 this time. It can be a global it can be US that will get hit again, and I pray for the US people and the U.K and their soldiers familys/allies every night so Yes sir this is what I belivee. :|

Be prepared:
Doc.S

It'd take an act of Congress and, possibly, review by the Supreme Court to violate both the Posse Comitatus Act and the Writ of Habeas Corpus. It'd be a nightmare, and by the time it got through both the Senate and the House the crisis would be over. It won't happen.

Chocobo_Blitzer :lol:

I take your words as a compliment :D

I know what you mean.... I will try harder to make shorter posts.
I will try to make this one be the last super long post.
;)

To add something to the post about prayers.... More people should pray for all the people down there in Iraq, instead of spitting people down there in their faces. Dont turn your backs to god or the great a-I-Hadi.

I remember parts in a great speech that I try to live after and it is like this, we all cherish our children's future, We all breathe the same air, and our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet and we will do that for many years to come.

I think the humanity has sufferd enough now, and I think it is time for all sides stop acting like mad dogs. This is only my wish in this dehumanised dark éra of time. Stop this meaningless killing and bargin with civilian life and prisoners of war. We all blead red and we all are humans.

Try to learn FOX-News or al-Jazira this.... Maby things would look different? Maby not? But you can still belive in something.

Cheers:
Doc.S

Sci-Fi or not. :D I have talked to my 83 year old grandfather and when people began to make trips to the moon he thought that was Sci-Fi and even today he dont think that has happend in reality. As he told me. It is all a big Hollywood stunt and before that there were crashing UFOs and green little men that later became weather balloons. Short after that earths movie screens was invaded by sources and uggly creatures from hell, he told me. :lol: :lol: And a book was writen to calm the public blue something, that told all people including presidents that UFOs didnt excist and that everything have a natural explanation. Well something like that. But you know my humble oppinon allready :lol:

Be prepared:
Doc.S

No, he will not declare martial law if another attack happens.

Given the ease of shifting police and fire rescue resources, it is not neccessary to have th military intervene in civilians matters.

Will the military be called upon to assist? Certainly. The military has excellent resources for disaster management. However, the attack will not be so crippling as to need a martial law situation. In fact, 9/11 proved it. With the city in turmoil, the citizens of one of the largest cities in the US went about the business of surviving peacefully. There was no need to call out the military or for the military to supercede the civilian powers.

Doc.S said:
I am not to good at FEMA I have just noticed some rumors involving the agency. ;) The agency has an official side and a unofficial side I have been told. I have only listened to different rumors about it. But FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency. And as I pointed in the last post there is a possibility that this Marshall Law is introduced globaly and that it can be some form of catastrof of some kind? I dont know what our counterpart here in sweden is called.

I am not an expert on this. And the rumors I dont want to get in to in person. But it sounds to me that it is something extraordinary that I dont want to explain any further. Rumors are rumors and as I also pointed out it can be alot of BS. Even if there is many things that I also pointed out in the last post that have really happend and still are happening out there. This I dont want to get in to eather of personal reasons. People just have to begin to use the Internet more effective and look in to things for themselfe. I am just the messanger and in passed times you didnt shoot the messanger. :2guns: So I just telling this and thats all. Okey :stupid:

The U.S have something called freedom of speach and I think that is the main reason why you guys get some really good freebees everytime something big is going to happend. Over here we have perfect maintenance on the media from the state so we are the last one to know anything. But Internet is a powerful tool, if it is used the right way.

I am glad that I am not living in China then things should have been even worse. So our gouverment are protecting the people from headlines over here that could disturbe the people in a direction that would not be to good for the corporate body of swe or Europe.

The news just spinn something togheter and 15-30 years later the real story is told in some documentary that they send on worst TV-time. I am getting used to this system but as long as Internet is opend for civilian users the different networks are loosing more and more power to make people belive in everything that is happening and told to the people.

Some of us are just having another awarness then other people and we are not to dumb eather. let´s say that I dont svallow everything the news and the gouverment want me to belive. Just rumors nothing else... Just rumors, and sometimes the rumors proves to be hard facts and good grounds for boots ready situations. The Agency is explaind like this so it is nothing strange with the rumors around FEMA more than that inofficial rumors about it. :D

Link:

A hurricane, an earthquake, a tornado, a flood, a fire or a hazardous spill, an act of nature or an act of terrorism. It builds over days or weeks, or hits suddenly, without warning. Every year, millions of Americans face disaster, and its terrifying consequences. On March 1, 2003, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) became part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. FEMA's continuing mission within the new department is to lead the effort to prepare the nation for all hazards and effectively manage federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. FEMA also initiates proactive mitigation activities, trains first responders, and manages the National Flood Insurance Program and the U.S. Fire Administration.

Be prepared:
Doc.S

WTF???????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I dont understand the question or the WTF part, specify the statement please, maby I can clear something up. :)

Best Regards:
Doc.S

Doc.S said:

Unless you disclose the rumors so that they may confirmed of disproven there is no possible way of knowing WTF you are talking about.

Unless I'm just "stoopid" I don't understand the jeist of your post>

Oh no I dont think you are stupid at all you have just missed the post before this one. :)

I am not to good at FEMA I have just noticed some rumors involving the agency. The agency has an official side and a unofficial side I have been told. I have only listened to different rumors about it. But FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency. And as I pointed in the last post there is a possibility that this Marshall Law is introduced globaly and that it can be some form of catastrof of some kind? I dont know what our counterpart here in sweden is called.

I am not an expert on this. And the rumors I dont want to get in to in person. But it sounds to me that it is something extraordinary that I dont want to explain any further. Rumors are rumors and as I also pointed out it can be alot of BS. Even if there is many things that I also pointed out in the last post that have really happend and still are happening out there. This I dont want to get in to eather of personal reasons. People just have to begin to use the Internet more effective and look in to things for themselfe. I am just the messanger and in passed times you didnt shoot the messanger. So I just telling this and thats all. Okey

Some of us are just having another awarness then other people and we are not to dumb eather. let´s say that I dont svallow everything the news and the gouverment want me to belive. Just rumors nothing else... Just rumors, and sometimes the rumors proves to be hard facts and good grounds for boots ready situations. The Agency is explaind like this so it is nothing strange with the rumors around FEMA more than that inofficial rumors about it.

Link:

Be prepared:
Doc.S

Cheers:
Doc.S

Back