Who will be the Allies and Axis in World War III?

USA/UK vs. China/North Korea? who will win?

• USA/UK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China/North Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Army

Assuming that there is a World War III within the next 10-20 years. What will be the cause of it? The Israeli Conflict, China vs. Taiwan, US vs. North Korea, other?

*Predictions
Allies
United States
UK
Taiwan
South Korea
Japan
India

Axis
China
North Korea
Israel
Pakistan
Iran

Neutrals (either side)
Russia
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
Canada
Australia

* Unlike World War II, which took place mostly in Europe. World War III will be fought on all continents.

this thread is gonna go from fun to sour in the next few days.... In my opinion i say WWIII will begin with the conflict between Tawain and China because America will get involved and the conflict will grow....

I don't think that your choice of putting in that particular poll is such a great idea. This thread could be much more interesting by leaving "who's on what side" as an open ended question. It might also be that there never is a World War III because all of the most powerful nations in the world have nuclear weapons. MAD is quite a substantial deterent to another total war.

Also, putting Israel against the United States makes no sense whatsoever.

Please read the forum rules:

No more "Who's best" posts allowed until further notice.
(Who is/has the best SF/Army/Leader, who would win if Norway invades Sweden etc...)
History related posts like this are still allowed. (in the history category)
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1469

We've had several of these "who's best, who will win" posts in the past, and they have never ended good.

Thanks for your understanding.

PM me if you want to change/edit your post and poll, and I may unlock it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back