Wildman is in the Building

Wildman4x4nut

Howdy everyone,
Seen the block some people put in their sig sometimes. Figured I would join and see what you were all about.

I served on active duty from Jun 78 til Aug 92 was in the inactive Army for 2 years then joined the Oregon National Guard in Dec 94. Served with them until Sep 97 and transfered to the Washington National Guard. Got a job working as a civilan tech in Nov 97. Got activated in Sep 03 to support Operation Iraqi Freedom. We rolled into Iraq on 1 Apr 04 and I was working as the 1SG of our security company. Did that working on the front gate at LSA Anaconda. Did that until Spet 04 but had to come home on emergency leave since the then wife was living with another man. I came back to Iraq on 10 Oct and was given a new job. I was now the NCOIC for the East Gate, Trash pit and the QRF. Well I didn't do this long as I was shot by a negligent fire when a soldier tried to load a 240B when they knew nothing about it. They had been trained on a 249 so thought they could load the 240B. 9 rounds later I was shot in the leg and no one else was injuried thank god.
Was put all back together and then was dischared in Jun 2006. Was given a Purple Heart and then had it taken away. Had a lot of my personal stuff stolen and was treated like popo from my med hold company.
The one good thing about all all this was that I got full custody of my 4 year old daughter. So since I couldn't work I became a stay at home dad.

I think that about covers it................................

Well I didn't do this long as I was shot by a negligent fire when a soldier tried to load a 240B when they knew nothing about it. They had been trained on a 249 so thought they could load the 240B. 9 rounds later I was shot in the leg and no one else was injuried thank god.

I hope the b@stards were strung up by the balls for the ND!

All in all, that's quite a story Wildman, best of luck to you and your daughter.

Back