The wife is enroute to Iraq

Duty Honor Country

A few hours ago, I dropped the wife off at her unit. We said our goodbyes and I headed home. Instead of me leaving her like in 2003, she is the one who will be deploying to Iraq. I have to say being the one on the homefront is a weird feeling.

Now its time to catch up on 2 weeks of school work I blew off to spend time with the wife.

Doody

Well keep us posted friend. Maybe if she has e-mail we can all shoot her e-mails from time to time for a nice cheer up eh?

Godspeed to your Mrs., Doody. I know it's hard to be away, but you already know the intangible rewards for serving are sufficient to sustain.

Keep us posted on how she's doing! :rambo:

Marinerhodes said:
Well keep us posted friend. Maybe if she has e-mail we can all shoot her e-mails from time to time for a nice cheer up eh?

I do not see why not. See the releated thread in the Regestered Member forum for more details

Toyuzu said:
Keep us posted on how she's doing! :rambo:

WILCO (will comply for you non military folks)

I am truely greatful for the support!!

Our thoughts are with you both, Doody.

I would say this qualifies Doody as the most qualified to speak on Iraq of all our members, even among those who've been there, for now he is seeing it from both the warfront and the homefront.

You know what it means when an officer salutes an EM first. Here's mine.

:salute2:

Charge 7 said:
You know what it means when an officer salutes an EM first. Here's mine.
Hooah. Here's mine: :salute2:

Godspeed to her, Doody. Hope she's home safe and sound before you know it.

Good luck and god bless to both of you.

I am neither officer nor enlisted, but I can still salute; :salute2:

Back