wierd question

Hi I have question for people who have served in combat but its a bit wierd but ill ask anyway. when in the middle of combat do soldiers start shouting patronic things like death or glory!,if you love your country charge! things like that or is that just in movies?.sorry iam curious and Iam interested in how people think during the heat of battle.thanks

ill be damed if i know said:
if you love your country charge!

The only time something like that was shouted was when the FNGs were forced to jump on the "frags" (Ugly women) at the local pub.

who ever said get the f*** down, was right, anywhere else in movies that make it so glorious, like "Death before Dishonor" the onyl thing i havent seen sugar coated is a FX series now calle "Over There" where the Sgt says stuff like "get your head down! are you f*cking stupid, I was going home today, but instead i got stuck with a bunch of F*cking Virgins, i promise one of you will do some stupid sh*t and get yourself killed." more realistic then "ok men, for old glory!"

RnderSafe said:
ill be damed if i know said:
if you love your country charge!

The only time something like that was shouted was when the FNGs were forced to jump on the "frags" (Ugly women) at the local pub.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep! Okay Boot you get the Fat one!

love of country

love of country is there, but the reason men fight is love of their mates. The worse thing that can happen is for your buddies turn from you.

P.s. the only time I heard something like that was during a soviet made world war II propaganda film.

Back