Wierd pet happening ........

Chief Bones

Forums Grumpy Old Man
There I sat, in my computer room surfing the net ... and ... suddenly ... from the living room, comes the sound of the wife cussing out the cats. When I went to check out the problem, I discovered my wife trying to remove the power from her computer monitor (smoke was coming out of the vents - the monitor was in the process of frying). When I asked her what the heck happened, I was informed that one of the young cats decided to take a leak on top of the monitor and the urine ended up shorting out the circuits.

Talk about a "nasty kitty" ... it was one of the littlest of the kittens ... you know the kind - the ones who crave attention. Guess that will teach the wife ... ignore the babies at her own risk.
19.gif

Oh yeah, I have placed a cardboard shield over the top of the new used replacement monitor so this can't happen again. $35.00 for a used replacement - not too bad.

Hahahahahhahaaha!!!! ewwwwwwwwwww, does your comp. still smell like kitty pee?????? LOL!!!!
Kitty didn't pee on the computer itself .. kitty pee'd on the monitor. Since the old one fried and I placed it outside and set up the new (used) monitor, there is NO odor hanging around.

It won't happen again I can promise you - I placed a shield over the new monitor. ;)

I have had the urge to pee on my screen as well.

Unfortunarly Chief cat piss is one of those stinks that doesnt go away too easily. I have had many conversations with my own fleabag of where hes allowed to go and where its not (which is just about everywhere outside his litterbox).

Back