Why won't Americans do anything about this?

JWIlls94

Banned
http://youtu.be/Xv6Mzcs8Vuw

The cold hard truth is that too many Law Enforcement officers are just brutal thugs in uniform. I am surprised most Americans aren't doing anything about it. Isn't about time Americans rise up? I think the American police forces have too much power. I think they should be disarmed and demilitarized. The founding fathers are rolling in their graves.

1993.1.73.JPG

gadsden-large.gif

American-Militia.jpg

We won't surrender! The American people will not be oppressed!

God bless America! Liberty or death!

Boo boo! What's the matter? Have you been stopped by the police? In my experience, the only people who moan about the police having too much power, are those who were nicked for doing something that they shouldn't have.

Boo boo! What's the matter? Have you been stopped by the police? In my experience, the only people who moan about the police having too much power, are those who were nicked for doing something that they shouldn't have.

I would agree. Also, you should realize that the media can manipulate your point of view...it's called propaganda.

Yeah, some are just thugs. Some are not. But then who'll protect us from the "real" thugs? The abusers, predators, sexual harassers, etc? I tell you, if it was not for the local deputies, me and my step (ex)daughter would be dead. I wouldn't be here writing now! As for home invaders, if they get past the dog, they will be taken care of.
p.s. ever since I have lived here, in the south, a lot has happened.

Last edited:
Police

If you had to deal with the issues that many of the Police officers have to deal with perhaps you would change your mind. I'm almost in favor of giving them more power "of course that is bumpy territory".
After I got out of the Service and was sowing much wild oats the police were hated and I called them pigs mainly because I feared getting caught. Now I have a family and the sight of a police car going down the street is a very comforting sight indeed.

Last edited:
Back