why to vote republican

rotc boy

One time there was a young teenage girl that was about to finish her first year of college. She considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat and her father was a conservative Republican . One day she was challenging her father on his beliefs and his opposition to programs like welfare. He stopped her and asked her how she was doing in school. She answered that she had a 4.0 GPA. She had to study all the time, never had time to go out and party, and often went sleepless because all of the studying. She didn't have time for a boyfriend and didn't really have many college friends.

He then asked how her friend Mary, who was attending the same college, was doing. She replied that she was barely getting by. She had a 2.0 GPA, never studied, was very popular on campus and she often wouldn't show up for her classes because she was hung over.

He then asked his daughter why she didn't go to the Dean's office and ask him to take 1.0 off her 4.0 and give it to her friend that only had 2.0. That way they would both have a 3.0 GPA. Indignantly, she fired back "That wouldn't be fair. I worked really hard for my grades." ...... After a moment of totally silence she added, "You know, I guess I'll never vote as a Democrat again"

rotc boy said:
One time there was a young teenage girl that was about to finish her first year of college. She considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat and her father was a conservative Republican . One day she was challenging her father on his beliefs and his opposition to programs like welfare. He stopped her and asked her how she was doing in school. She answered that she had a 4.0 GPA. She had to study all the time, never had time to go out and party, and often went sleepless because all of the studying. She didn't have time for a boyfriend and didn't really have many college friends.

He then asked how her friend Mary, who was attending the same college, was doing. She replied that she was barely getting by. She had a 2.0 GPA, never studied, was very popular on campus and she often wouldn't show up for her classes because she was hung over.

He then asked his daughter why she didn't go to the Dean's office and ask him to take 1.0 off her 4.0 and give it to her friend that only had 2.0. That way they would both have a 3.0 GPA. Indignantly, she fired back "That wouldn't be fair. I worked really hard for my grades." ...... After a moment of totally silence she added, "You know, I guess I'll never vote as a Democrat again"
Hahahaha :lol:

Back