Why do the USMC do more PT than the Army?

It actualy depends on the Recruiters. My friend has been in USMCDEP since october and they switched recruiters while he was there. Anyway he went from pt were they did absolutly nothing to now where we run 4 miles 3 days a week uphill with atleast 100 pushups and other junk.

Then theres my other buddys 1 that has done bootcamp and had the same senario when he went to bootcamp he had been pting hard core for the army and when he got back they just sit around and talk. Overall i believe it depends on the recruiters if there motivated to getting there recruits up to par.

AS.jpg

your proof?? is this good enough???

0,,6497790,00.jpg

They're are always going to be fat arsed pogues/remfs, whatever you like to call them. They're basically civi's in uniform. The fat unfit grunts though, usually 0 friends and 0 respect is given to them, regardless of rank.

Yeah I have a good ex USMC friend who said he didn't like female Marines because they were too damn slow at doing stuff.
I on the other hand knew this one female RoKMC drill instructor... man she could put 90% of the world's men to shame.

im into that stuff... no one thinks power is sexy? ok just me

Honestly almost anyone can do a Marine Corps PFT, and if you cant you get unlimited retrys and the fitness standards are so low it pisses me off. This was my first and still my biggest let down about the Marine Corps...fat bodies, we have em.

Edit: Oh yeah and its not even a grunt/pogue thing, I'm a FRO in a grunt unit, and there are some FAT grunts, no more or less than there are fat pogues really. BUT thats the reserve for yah.

Last edited:
Back