Why they hate (U.S.)

I found hard to communicate with these white , may be these white (European) very evil by natrual ,since they born. You can not see any goodness from their eyes.

That is why these white (European) invade ,cheat,massacre and slave the African people ,American Indians and Asian people for hundreds of years.

These white race (European and Jews) listen, you can continue your evil ,your lying and dirty jobs on the people rest of the planet! Let us go on and see what happen!

Last edited:
The white race (European) ,why you believe The God? hope the God forgive your crime?

you should know the God must abandon you after did these dirty jobs.

I found hard to communicate with these white , may be these white (European) very evil by natrual ,since they born. You can not see any goodness from their eyes.

That is why these white (European) invade ,cheat,massacre and slave the African people ,American Indians and Asian people for hundreds of years.

These white race (European and Jews) listen, you can continue your evil ,your lying and dirty jobs on the people rest of the planet! Let us go on and see what happen!

Again...if this isn't hate speech...I don't know what is...

Again...if this isn't hate speech...I don't know what is...

Lack of knowledge as to how the world works.

When we (Whites) were colonising Africa etc, the Chinese were living in medieval squalor ruled by warlords who fought and killed all comers including their own people.

Today China is doing exactly the same in Africa as the English did nearly 150 years ago, building railways and infrasructure, not for the benefit of the local people, but to remove the natural resources more efficiently.

On another day i just saw how many billions of dollars the U.S. Government invested in its Military. And i was really speechless. Not just cause of the numbers there, but also the ratio compared to other things like education and health care.

Anyways with so much money spend into a warmachine, proably fully developed by the end of wwII, that beast needs to be feed of course. And U.S. tried to justify their wars for resources and influence by some shenanigans.(saddams bio weapons anyone?)

We are now at the point, that no one believes and trusts the U.S. Government any longer.

Snowden was the icing on the cake.

Are you stupid or willfully ignored,did the Chinese slave the black for hundreds of years and treat them as animal like white?
and use laws limit the black right for a long time.
as I know ,at minimun 10 millions-20 millions black (perhas more) die at badly shiping conditions in the slave trading. Did the Chinese rob the resource from Africa by force like the white?

Lack of knowledge as to how the world works.

When we (Whites) were colonising Africa etc, the Chinese were living in medieval squalor ruled by warlords who fought and killed all comers including their own people.

Today China is doing exactly the same in Africa as the English did nearly 150 years ago, building railways and infrasructure, not for the benefit of the local people, but to remove the natural resources more efficiently.

Are you stupid or willfully ignored,did the Chinese slave the black for hundreds of years and treat them as animal like white?
and use laws limit the black right for a long time.
as I know ,at minimun 10 millions-20 millions black (perhas more) die at badly shiping conditions in the slave trading. Did the Chinese rob the resource from Africa by force like the white?

Yes, and they are still doing it in Tibet. Of all people you are the last person who should be trying to point out the failures in other peoples systems.

The Chinese are using exactly the same system others were using 150 years ago telling the people that they are getting something for nothing and that they are improving their country. Fortunately we realised it was wrong and moved out,... China is just getting started.

You can talk bullsh!t to other Chinese, but on this forum you are trying to talk rubbish to people who actually know the truth.

I understand that but it is still a matter of semantics, given that the public can not order the military to replace an elected leader it means that the military has to read the public mood and then decide to act on what they perceive as the majorities wishes therefore it was a decision made by the military hence the military coup.
True the public can't order the military. Yet, the public asked for military involvement, then the military did what it had to do.
As I indicated earlier whether it was a revolution supported by the military or a coup is irrelevant as long as the people are in general supportive of the actions taken.

For sure it's irrelevant when it comes to definition whether it was a coup or not. The point is about the US, since the US has a foreign policy that basically says that they can't send aid to elected governments that were overthrown by the military. That's probably, the only reason why whether it's a coup or not can actually make a difference.

Honestly, the racist attitude doesn't help...

On another day i just saw how many billions of dollars the U.S. Government invested in its Military. And i was really speechless. Not just cause of the numbers there, but also the ratio compared to other things like education and health care.

Anyways with so much money spend into a warmachine, proably fully developed by the end of wwII, that beast needs to be feed of course. And U.S. tried to justify their wars for resources and influence by some shenanigans.(saddams bio weapons anyone?)

We are now at the point, that no one believes and trusts the U.S. Government any longer.

Snowden was the icing on the cake.

In all honesty do you trust any government?
Governments are made up of politicians which several comedians will tell you is derived from the Greek "Tician" meaning lies or liars and Poly meaning many.

Certainly Snowden has completely destroyed US credibility on the international stage but the reality is that while we may point fingers at the yanks phenomenal level of hypocrisy our governments are also elbows deep in the same septic tank, and without a change in public opinion and actions worldwide they will continue on the same path oblivious to our opinions.

YOu claim ccp abuse Tibetan, right? But CCP claim they help the Tibetan. I am not ccp member, I don't know who is true.who is liar.

let us made a deal, Chinese retreat from Tibet ,the Russian retreat from Northern Asia, the white retreat the North America they rob from the native. Australian return the land to Native of Austrilia continent.

Deal?

And the white compersate hundreds of billions dollars to the black, due to slave they hundreds of years.

Yes, and they are still doing it in Tibet. Of all people you are the last person who should be trying to point out the failures in other peoples systems.

The Chinese are using exactly the same system others were using 150 years ago telling the people that they are getting something for nothing and that they are improving their country. Fortunately we realised it was wrong and moved out,... China is just getting started.

You can talk bullsh!t to other Chinese, but on this forum you are trying to talk rubbish to people who actually know the truth.

Last edited:
Australia was settled by the English when the world's land masses were still being discovered, and we learnt that our actions were wrong, meanwhile China is still actively pursuing a policy of colonisation and stripping these countries of their wealth.

Your behaviour is 150 years too late and we've never had slavery in Australia to my knowledge.
Slavery in China has taken various forms throughout history. Never as pronounced as the American or Arab models, Chinese slavery still often viewed its objects as "half-man, half-object" (, ).[1] Slavery was repeatedly abolished as a legally-recognized institution, including in a 1909 law[1][2] fully enacted in 1910,[3] although the practice continued until at least 1949.

In fact Child labour and various forms of other labour practices used in China to this day are still forms of slavery, China is infamous for it's sweatshops where labourers are locked inside and underpaid and often beaten by their employers.

In all honesty do you trust any government?
Governments are made up of politicians which several comedians will tell you is derived from the Greek "Tician" meaning lies or liars and Poly meaning many.

Certainly Snowden has completely destroyed US credibility on the international stage but the reality is that while we may point fingers at the yanks phenomenal level of hypocrisy our governments are also elbows deep in the same septic tank, and without a change in public opinion and actions worldwide they will continue on the same path oblivious to our opinions.

Why should anyone trust a Government? My own Government made deals with the EU that aren't in favor of human rights. Its one of the few EU core countries that does everything the EU orders unquestioned in good old monarchy tradition like serving the Kaiser in past times.
Don't think anyone trusts the local Government here.

However the topic was about the U.S. and the U.S. is the last remaining superpower on earth, with China rising.
I want to point out their really high military budget.

http://www.globalissues.org/article/75/world-military-spending

I don't know about you, but but if i do spend so much money on the military forces, military research, secret weapons and so on, i probably have a plan to use it, too? Maybe Obahma Government will stay peaceful, but what happens next? Democrazy isn't fail proof or any other system either.

If anything goes wrong in the U.S. like obahma replaced by a madman eliminating the congress, or lets say the congress dominated by right wings with increased radical views, we would have a problem. Especially since no one is opposing the U.S. Even China has a weak army in comparission.

I think the world's safety is very fragile with such political systems. All thats needed is another big crisis where people get desperate enough. Or something along the line like the 11th September that could justfiy a military campaign of probably much greater scale than last time.

But i don't hate, its basicly survival of the fittest. There was also a reasion for the british and french colonialism era.

Last edited:
YOu claim ccp abuse Tibetan, right? But CCP claim they help the Tibetan. I am not ccp member, I don't know who is true.who is liar.

let us made a deal, Chinese retreat from Tibet ,the Russian retreat from Northern Asia, the white retreat the North America they rob from the native. Australian return the land to Native of Austrilia continent.

Deal?

And the white compersate hundreds of billions dollars to the black, due to slave they hundreds of years.

do you know who sold the black slaves to the white men? Black Slavers.

skin colour or cultures are irrelevant - once they are a dominating civlization bad things will happen. Its all basicly survival of the fittest. Human rights are a luxury for times of peace and order.

Ha,ha ,ha ha ha ,ha , senojekips ,you are the stupid fcuking liar. Even Australian government hit you face!

You said there Gene of JEWS in your blood. I understand the why many people in the world claim JEWS are liars and Conspirators by born. That's why the Jews be bash and deport all round the world.

You said ,the English discover the Australian continent! Fcuk that, the Native of Australian are real discover Australia continent. The white just rob their land from the Native!

You said never slavery in Australia. maybe. But the white even worse than it ,they shoot and deport the native.
Liar.if you think your lying can cheat other people of the world. then go on . But I tell you ,even the black didn't believe the lying of the JEWS.

February 13, 2008, Australian Prime Minister ,Kevin Rudd formally apology the suffering of indigenous people for 200 years.

...... In our own land, we were hunting, shooting, poisoning, and our daughters, wives, sisters were looted ...... they took the land on which we depend feeding because of hunger, we get them a little flour, or kill them a calf to eat, they gun to shoot us and poison us. Today, they pay us for the land, but every year a sheep. "This is an indigenous the elderly, as a historical record in a white man's memoirs. No towering rage, just tell of sorrow and profoundly bitter, like a wounded kangaroo, while licking blood, This is the Australian aboriginal, a kind, gentle but unfortunate nation.

Before the Europeans arrived in Australia, the indigenous population is estimated at 300,000 to 1,000,000. Their misfortune is that they have lagged behind. 1770, the British Captain Cook reached the east coast of Australia, when the indigenous people who still do not know why things clothes. They are in the Stone Age, no agriculture, no livestock, but with a wooden stones hunting, gathering. They have more than 500 tribes, each tribe is divided into many shares of twenty or thirty people.

1788 European immigrants began the occupation of Australia, and gradually advancing from the coast to the inland. At the time, Britain is further deepening of capitalism, when the crime rate is extremely high, while the original as a convict settlement in North America have been independently, resulting in a later become a superpower nation. Thus, many British criminals were sent to Australia. Britons find suitable sheep in Australia, . Australia's indigenous homes have been for pasture.

Indigenous people have been resistance, but can't win rifle of "civilized" . 1825, when the colonists and indigenous contradictions increasing, the British government ordered: It is necessary to violence against violence. In fact, this is the massacre order. Holocaust began, unarmed indigenous treated as a "pest." In the white man's expulsion, massacres, and diseases attack, the indigenous population decline, bottoming in 1911, less than twenty thousand. Some anthropologists announced the extinction of indigenous people's race. But some years later, the indigenous population began to regrow. reached 100,000 in 1961, reached 240,000 in 1994.

Australia was settled by the English when the world's land masses were still being discovered, and we learnt that our actions were wrong, meanwhile China is still actively pursuing a policy of colonisation and stripping these countries of their wealth.

Your behaviour is 150 years too late and we've never had slavery in Australia to my knowledge.
In fact Child labour and various forms of other labour practices used in China to this day are still forms of slavery, China is infamous for it's sweatshops where labourers are locked inside and underpaid and often beaten by their employers.

Last edited:
Why should anyone trust a Government? My own Government made deals with the EU that aren't in favor of human rights. Its one of the few EU core countries that does everything the EU orders unquestioned in good old monarchy tradition like serving the Kaiser in past times.
Don't think anyone trusts the local Government here.

However the topic was about the U.S. and the U.S. is the last remaining superpower on earth, with China rising.
I want to point out their really high military budget.

http://www.globalissues.org/article/75/world-military-spending

I don't know about you, but but if i do spend so much money on the military forces, military research, secret weapons and so on, i probably have a plan to use it, too? Maybe Obahma Government will stay peaceful, but what happens next? Democrazy isn't fail proof or any other system either.

If anything goes wrong in the U.S. like obahma replaced by a madman eliminating the congress, or lets say the congress dominated by right wings with increased radical views, we would have a problem. Especially since no one is opposing the U.S. Even China has a weak army in comparission.

I think the world's safety is very fragile with such political systems. All thats needed is another big crisis where people get desperate enough. Or something along the line like the 11th September that could justfiy a military campaign of probably much greater scale than last time.

But i don't hate, its basicly survival of the fittest. There was also a reasion for the british and french colonialism era.

I don't think democracy is at risk here as we have never had democracy we get one vote every few years to determine which group of people will ignore us until the next election.

The problem is not in the systems we choose it is in the ideologies that have gained control from those systems Americans have Democrat and Republican/Tea Party, New Zealand has National and Labour (I am sure you have a couple of parties to choose from as well) they are all driven and funded by business to benefit those businesses, we are not electing people who have become noticed by the community they serve but rather the person who has for the most part purchased his nomination from a party.

As for Americans electing a genuine dictator I doubt that is likely they have enough checks in the system to prevent that happening.

I doubt America will head off on some military rampage I think Bush pretty much put paid to any idea that the world will blindly support another scaremongering attempt at starting a war you can see this in the fact that nothing is happening with Iran, the WMD excuse is simply dead in the water after Iraq.

US military spending well it is their money they can spend it on what ever they like I certainly wont be the one lecturing them on that issue besides that the spending is bankrupting them so at some point it will have to stop, just looking at the cost of debt servicing as a percentage of GDP and you will see where things are headed, this is actually the one area that the Russians were smart they ended the cold war as losers but they are positioning themselves well for the future.

Ha,ha ,ha ha ha ,ha , ---snip--- 100,000 in 1961, reached 240,000 in 1994.

But have you got something to say that actually means something, or has some bearing upon what is being discussed?

Just for your information it was made a hanging offence to murder an aboriginal in cold blood in 1832.

It is not problem in Americans, it is problem in US Government. It behave in such way that the best choose for US President is Anthony Soprano, mob guy from TV show. It middle in businesses of another nations whit out any right to do so, creating wars and killing people, equip and train terrorist all over the world, deny everyone freedom and disrespect sovereignty of other people. And it is so dam arrogant, believing that they are in charge of ,,free world" who never elected them as leader, and that they have best system in world, in which USA as biggest world economy don't even have health care for all it's citizens, and have 1/7 of it's population on food stamps.
That story of freedom in USA was correct when George Washington was a president; in meantime most of world countries gain much more liberty, and now they have more freedom than Americans who lose some since 1776. But even then it was questionable how some country count freedom and liberty as base of constituting and still have slaves!

I don't think democracy is at risk here as we have never had democracy we get one vote every few years to determine which group of people will ignore us until the next election.

The problem is not in the systems we choose it is in the ideologies that have gained control from those systems Americans have Democrat and Republican/Tea Party, New Zealand has National and Labour (I am sure you have a couple of parties to choose from as well) they are all driven and funded by business to benefit those businesses, we are not electing people who have become noticed by the community they serve but rather the person who has for the most part purchased his nomination from a party.

As for Americans electing a genuine dictator I doubt that is likely they have enough checks in the system to prevent that happening.

I doubt America will head off on some military rampage I think Bush pretty much put paid to any idea that the world will blindly support another scaremongering attempt at starting a war you can see this in the fact that nothing is happening with Iran, the WMD excuse is simply dead in the water after Iraq.

US military spending well it is their money they can spend it on what ever they like I certainly wont be the one lecturing them on that issue besides that the spending is bankrupting them so at some point it will have to stop, just looking at the cost of debt servicing as a percentage of GDP and you will see where things are headed, this is actually the one area that the Russians were smart they ended the cold war as losers but they are positioning themselves well for the future.

good reply, but i am not sure why Iran wasn't overthrown yet by the U.S. yet they got a lot of oil reserves.
Certainly the congress finds an excuse to catch it, but due to diplomatic reasions in the region they couldn't get there, i guess. They need to etablish an unpopular dictator first to take over Iran.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_oil_res-energy-oil-reserves

good reply, but i am not sure why Iran wasn't overthrown yet by the U.S. yet they got a lot of oil reserves.
Certainly the congress finds an excuse to catch it, but due to diplomatic reasions in the region they couldn't get there, i guess. They need to etablish an unpopular dictator first to take over Iran.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_oil_res-energy-oil-reserves

Because I doubt neither the US public nor the economy would support another war, given that it would receive no support in the UN and little if any support from the nations that the US government would be looking to for support and legitimacy it would be economic suicide to invade Iran.

Militarily the US could go it alone but the cost of the clean up, resulting insurgencies etc. just as in Iraq only on a much larger scale would be crippling.

I would also point out that there was much more to the Iraq invasion that just oil and given that the price of gas at the pumps has more than doubled since the Iraq war I would suggest that the "blood for oil" philosophy if it ever existed is well and truly buried by now.

Back