Why they hate (U.S.) - Page 3




 
--
Boots
 
July 16th, 2013  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Yes, very dirty rubbish like the bush...
Couldn't agree more too much bush can get pretty ugly.
July 17th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
In fact,American scientist did many contribution to the human civilisation after world war 2! like invent computer and internet!like clone and DNA technology,like space technology made a great advance! new energy and new material technology!

Only I can said ,the scientist of United state very great ! But the politicians of USA very dirty and rubblish.Like the Bush!
There is hope for you yet Udaka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
The fact is, Americans are lazy and willfully ignorant when it comes to these things. They want to say they give a crap about the feed the children or the ozone...but when push comes to shove and it's time to annie up, they all of a sudden forget. Or plead ignorance. Our own countrymen want to live in a lifestyle unfparalleled in human history and act like it doesn't have an effect elsewhere in the world. They don't want to know where or how all this "crap" was aquired because that would mean admitting that we're not perfect and that the world in fact does not revolve around us...

I'm really getting sick of policing up the world and getting kicked in the teethe every time we do it...or it is done half a$$ed so we have to keep going back time and again due to politics. I'd prefer it if we left the rest the world to their problems, scaled back our consumerism, and totally messed up anyone who decides to tango with us...nothing more and nothing less. That might mean some bad people take over in Iran, Nicaragua, etc...so what...let their people get fed up with it and overthrow them. If they mess with us, then we can go and crush them...pre-emptive war is much more complicated and nasty.
Oh for a population of Brinktks in the US.

Not only would you have an even greater country, you citizens would more than likely be able to afford the lifestyle they crave, on top of which the world's goodwill towards the US would go up 100 points.

The US is a truly great country in many ways,... if only your politicians could get over thinking that they have to prove it to others all the time.
July 17th, 2013  
udaka
 
When American sciencetist invent something, the politician always use the new device service for militarty and politics,Like the satallite invented,the USA put into military, When internet invent, some politicians of United state advice use internet as a tool,encourage other countries occur revolutions, that is unmoral. If some countries want use internet cause chaos and riots in US ,what should the American think?

Why the US take finanical sector as prop industry?the financial sector just like money game. It can't made a reality value. For instance,you lend 100 dollar for bank, and the bank pay you back 110 dollar. In this course,can not made a real value.

Only a manufacture sector made a reality value, For example , a factory made a car, this car equal 50000 dollar, that is reality value create by the human!
If Ameirican continue take financial sector as their basic sector, the US will drop dwon more fast and fast.

The speculators of Wall street just a crowds of financial frauds.
--
Boots
July 17th, 2013  
brinktk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
There is hope for you yet Udaka.



Oh for a population of Brinktks in the US.

Not only would you have an even greater country, you citizens would more than likely be able to afford the lifestyle they crave, on top of which the world's goodwill towards the US would go up 100 points.

The US is a truly great country in many ways,... if only your politicians could get over thinking that they have to prove it to others all the time.

Thanks, I just wish I could somehow get that message out to the masses because I think a lot of fellow countrymen of mine just need a push in the right direction, they just don't know quite how to articulate it.

I know I'm getting fed up with the state of affairs in my country. We need REAL change. We can't continue the status quo or we're not going to make it...Unfortunately, as long as I wear the uniform, I have to keep most of these "insights" to myself...sigh
July 17th, 2013  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
Thanks, I just wish I could somehow get that message out to the masses because I think a lot of fellow countrymen of mine just need a push in the right direction, they just don't know quite how to articulate it.

I know I'm getting fed up with the state of affairs in my country. We need REAL change. We can't continue the status quo or we're not going to make it...Unfortunately, as long as I wear the uniform, I have to keep most of these "insights" to myself...sigh

What do you guys think I have been on about? This is not my idea, I didn't invent it, but I will carry it. If I can latch on to what our future generations may have to face than anybody can.

And especially for those currently serving who unfortunately can't always broadcast their thoughts. We need a voice for them as well.

Change will hit this country sooner or later, how we manipulate that to our gain or determinate mainly depends on how much we are willing to comprise today, to spare a better life for all American's tomorrow.

It's people living in the here and now that are having the biggest problem with the comprise or letting go of the comforts of apathy it seems...

If anything stands true, enjoying the merits we have at the moment, frivolously squandering our focus and time on material, and convenience. Thinking as we currently do and the age old adage of nothing good lasts forever may become truth sooner than we all would like to admit.
July 18th, 2013  
ScarabVenom
 
 
I'm from Egypt and in Egypt, a country of more than 80 millions opinions vary; personally, I admire how the US in a short period of time could manage to become a super-power a first of it's kind. Unlike super-powers before the US that used colonialism, the US does it more using economical means by signing treaties and they get what they want from other countries and in return give aids and stuff. But, I just don't like it when the US interferes too much into our business such as trying to pressure the military into bringing back our former president Morsi or when Obama supported Mubarak. But at the same time I have to mention, the US gives us military aid and doesn't really treat us same way the Soviets did. Most people who are anti-US in my country tend to dislike it because they intensively support Israel which was basically our worst enemy considering 6 wars since the declaration of the Republic, 5 with Israel and 1 with Libya. Finally, the Islamists who in my opinion just hate whoever kills a Muslim whether the Muslim is an aggressor or not, don't like the US for Afghanistan and Iraq just because these two countries are Muslim.
July 19th, 2013  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
As I pointed out making blanket claims, specifically the comment "never annexed" opens your argument to any instances of annexation as it is not bound by a timeframe.
I should have added "in morden times" or "20th century" or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
When American sciencetist invent something, the politician always use the new device service for militarty and politics,Like the satallite invented,the USA put into military, When internet invent, some politicians of United state advice use internet as a tool,encourage other countries occur revolutions, that is unmoral. If some countries want use internet cause chaos and riots in US ,what should the American think?
The Russians were the first to use the satelite (Sputnik). Most countries (if not all) use the internet for military purposes. If the internet would have been invented in Russia or China we would still be communicating by phone because those countries would not give military stuff to be used by civilians, let alone other countries.

Quote:
Why the US take finanical sector as prop industry?the financial sector just like money game. It can't made a reality value. For instance,you lend 100 dollar for bank, and the bank pay you back 110 dollar. In this course,can not made a real value.
The bank uses your 100$ for other purposes.

Quote:
Only a manufacture sector made a reality value, For example , a factory made a car, this car equal 50000 dollar, that is reality value create by the human!
If Ameirican continue take financial sector as their basic sector, the US will drop dwon more fast and fast.
That car would not have been made if you and many others didn't give the 100$ to the bank.
Cut of the financial system and you pay with chickens and cows. Don't have chickens or cows? You're screwed.

Quote:
The speculators of Wall street just a crowds of financial frauds.
Winners and losers. Take away Wall Street and other exchanges and the world economy collapses.

------------------

You want change to the USA? Most voted for the guy who was going to change it twice. He is trying to change it .... for the worse. I have pity with the Americans right now because now they know how life was in the DDR with the Stasi looking into everything.

---------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarabVenom
I'm from Egypt and in Egypt, a country of more than 80 millions opinions vary; personally, I admire how the US in a short period of time could manage to become a super-power a first of it's kind. Unlike super-powers before the US that used colonialism, the US does it more using economical means by signing treaties and they get what they want from other countries and in return give aids and stuff. But, I just don't like it when the US interferes too much into our business such as trying to pressure the military into bringing back our former president Morsi or when Obama supported Mubarak. But at the same time I have to mention, the US gives us military aid and doesn't really treat us same way the Soviets did. Most people who are anti-US in my country tend to dislike it because they intensively support Israel which was basically our worst enemy considering 6 wars since the declaration of the Republic, 5 with Israel and 1 with Libya. Finally, the Islamists who in my opinion just hate whoever kills a Muslim whether the Muslim is an aggressor or not, don't like the US for Afghanistan and Iraq just because these two countries are Muslim.
I agree, except for the Israel thing of course. The basic of the wars with Israel is religious from the Arab side and striving for security from Israel's side. A secular government in Egypt is the best guarantee for peace. I also support the removal of Morsi because his view of democracy is 1 person, 1 vote, ...1 time.
July 19th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
I agree, except for the Israel thing of course. The basic of the wars with Israel is religious from the Arab side and striving for security from Israel's side.
No occupying force has any "Right" to security within the area of occupation. You are also aware of the fact that the resistance against Israel's illegal occupation is not religious, as Christians and others also support the removal of this illegal state.
July 20th, 2013  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
No occupying force has any "Right" to security within the area of occupation. You are also aware of the fact that the resistance against Israel's illegal occupation is not religious, as Christians and others also support the removal of this illegal state.

Although this complex situation regarding Israel's influence on security threats to America as well as the Public Image around the world of the U.S is a viable topic.

Let's please not let this turn into another " Why does everyone hate Israel".

Thank you gentlemen.
July 20th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Although the complex situation regarding Israel's influence on security threats to America as well as the Public Image around the world of the U.S.

Let's please not let this turn into another " Why does everyone hate Israel".

Thank you gentlemen.
Whoa! there,... I was just correcting VD's reply. And anyway, the Palestinian/Israeli debacle is another very legitimate reason why many in the world hate the US. After all is said and done, it is the root cause of today's Global Islamic Terror campaign which has an enormous cost to a huge proportion of the world's population.

It's hardly a point that can be just ignored in relation to this thread.
 


Similar Topics
The Philippines: Americas First Vietnam and Iraq
Was Lee Whi-So killed by the U.S Government?
Phasing Out US Forces in South Korea
The US roll in central & south America.
Shaking hands with Sadam Hussein