Why they hate (U.S.)

In fact,American scientist did many contribution to the human civilisation after world war 2! like invent computer and internet!like clone and DNA technology,like space technology made a great advance! new energy and new material technology!

Only I can said ,the scientist of United state very great ! But the politicians of USA very dirty and rubblish.Like the Bush!
There is hope for you yet Udaka. :smile:

The fact is, Americans are lazy and willfully ignorant when it comes to these things. They want to say they give a crap about the feed the children or the ozone...but when push comes to shove and it's time to annie up, they all of a sudden forget. Or plead ignorance. Our own countrymen want to live in a lifestyle unfparalleled in human history and act like it doesn't have an effect elsewhere in the world. They don't want to know where or how all this "crap" was aquired because that would mean admitting that we're not perfect and that the world in fact does not revolve around us...

I'm really getting sick of policing up the world and getting kicked in the teethe every time we do it...or it is done half a$$ed so we have to keep going back time and again due to politics. I'd prefer it if we left the rest the world to their problems, scaled back our consumerism, and totally messed up anyone who decides to tango with us...nothing more and nothing less. That might mean some bad people take over in Iran, Nicaragua, etc...so what...let their people get fed up with it and overthrow them. If they mess with us, then we can go and crush them...pre-emptive war is much more complicated and nasty.

Oh for a population of Brinktks in the US.

Not only would you have an even greater country, you citizens would more than likely be able to afford the lifestyle they crave, on top of which the world's goodwill towards the US would go up 100 points.

The US is a truly great country in many ways,... if only your politicians could get over thinking that they have to prove it to others all the time.

Last edited:
When American sciencetist invent something, the politician always use the new device service for militarty and politics,Like the satallite invented,the USA put into military, When internet invent, some politicians of United state advice use internet as a tool,encourage other countries occur revolutions, that is unmoral. If some countries want use internet cause chaos and riots in US ,what should the American think?

Why the US take finanical sector as prop industry?the financial sector just like money game. It can't made a reality value. For instance,you lend 100 dollar for bank, and the bank pay you back 110 dollar. In this course,can not made a real value.

Only a manufacture sector made a reality value, For example , a factory made a car, this car equal 50000 dollar, that is reality value create by the human!
If Ameirican continue take financial sector as their basic sector, the US will drop dwon more fast and fast.

The speculators of Wall street just a crowds of financial frauds.

Last edited:
There is hope for you yet Udaka. :smile:

Oh for a population of Brinktks in the US.

Not only would you have an even greater country, you citizens would more than likely be able to afford the lifestyle they crave, on top of which the world's goodwill towards the US would go up 100 points.

The US is a truly great country in many ways,... if only your politicians could get over thinking that they have to prove it to others all the time.

Thanks, I just wish I could somehow get that message out to the masses because I think a lot of fellow countrymen of mine just need a push in the right direction, they just don't know quite how to articulate it.

I know I'm getting fed up with the state of affairs in my country. We need REAL change. We can't continue the status quo or we're not going to make it...Unfortunately, as long as I wear the uniform, I have to keep most of these "insights" to myself...sigh

Thanks, I just wish I could somehow get that message out to the masses because I think a lot of fellow countrymen of mine just need a push in the right direction, they just don't know quite how to articulate it.

I know I'm getting fed up with the state of affairs in my country. We need REAL change. We can't continue the status quo or we're not going to make it...Unfortunately, as long as I wear the uniform, I have to keep most of these "insights" to myself...sigh

What do you guys think I have been on about? This is not my idea, I didn't invent it, but I will carry it. If I can latch on to what our future generations may have to face than anybody can.

And especially for those currently serving who unfortunately can't always broadcast their thoughts. We need a voice for them as well.

Change will hit this country sooner or later, how we manipulate that to our gain or determinate mainly depends on how much we are willing to comprise today, to spare a better life for all American's tomorrow.

It's people living in the here and now that are having the biggest problem with the comprise or letting go of the comforts of apathy it seems...

If anything stands true, enjoying the merits we have at the moment, frivolously squandering our focus and time on material, and convenience. Thinking as we currently do and the age old adage of nothing good lasts forever may become truth sooner than we all would like to admit.

I'm from Egypt and in Egypt, a country of more than 80 millions opinions vary; personally, I admire how the US in a short period of time could manage to become a super-power a first of it's kind. Unlike super-powers before the US that used colonialism, the US does it more using economical means by signing treaties and they get what they want from other countries and in return give aids and stuff. But, I just don't like it when the US interferes too much into our business such as trying to pressure the military into bringing back our former president Morsi or when Obama supported Mubarak. But at the same time I have to mention, the US gives us military aid and doesn't really treat us same way the Soviets did. Most people who are anti-US in my country tend to dislike it because they intensively support Israel which was basically our worst enemy considering 6 wars since the declaration of the Republic, 5 with Israel and 1 with Libya. Finally, the Islamists who in my opinion just hate whoever kills a Muslim whether the Muslim is an aggressor or not, don't like the US for Afghanistan and Iraq just because these two countries are Muslim.

As I pointed out making blanket claims, specifically the comment "never annexed" opens your argument to any instances of annexation as it is not bound by a timeframe.

I should have added "in morden times" or "20th century" or something.

When American sciencetist invent something, the politician always use the new device service for militarty and politics,Like the satallite invented,the USA put into military, When internet invent, some politicians of United state advice use internet as a tool,encourage other countries occur revolutions, that is unmoral. If some countries want use internet cause chaos and riots in US ,what should the American think?

The Russians were the first to use the satelite (Sputnik). Most countries (if not all) use the internet for military purposes. If the internet would have been invented in Russia or China we would still be communicating by phone because those countries would not give military stuff to be used by civilians, let alone other countries.

Why the US take finanical sector as prop industry?the financial sector just like money game. It can't made a reality value. For instance,you lend 100 dollar for bank, and the bank pay you back 110 dollar. In this course,can not made a real value.

The bank uses your 100$ for other purposes.

Only a manufacture sector made a reality value, For example , a factory made a car, this car equal 50000 dollar, that is reality value create by the human!
If Ameirican continue take financial sector as their basic sector, the US will drop dwon more fast and fast.

That car would not have been made if you and many others didn't give the 100$ to the bank.
Cut of the financial system and you pay with chickens and cows. Don't have chickens or cows? You're screwed.

The speculators of Wall street just a crowds of financial frauds.

Winners and losers. Take away Wall Street and other exchanges and the world economy collapses.

------------------

You want change to the USA? Most voted for the guy who was going to change it twice. He is trying to change it .... for the worse. I have pity with the Americans right now because now they know how life was in the DDR with the Stasi looking into everything.

---------------

I'm from Egypt and in Egypt, a country of more than 80 millions opinions vary; personally, I admire how the US in a short period of time could manage to become a super-power a first of it's kind. Unlike super-powers before the US that used colonialism, the US does it more using economical means by signing treaties and they get what they want from other countries and in return give aids and stuff. But, I just don't like it when the US interferes too much into our business such as trying to pressure the military into bringing back our former president Morsi or when Obama supported Mubarak. But at the same time I have to mention, the US gives us military aid and doesn't really treat us same way the Soviets did. Most people who are anti-US in my country tend to dislike it because they intensively support Israel which was basically our worst enemy considering 6 wars since the declaration of the Republic, 5 with Israel and 1 with Libya. Finally, the Islamists who in my opinion just hate whoever kills a Muslim whether the Muslim is an aggressor or not, don't like the US for Afghanistan and Iraq just because these two countries are Muslim.

I agree, except for the Israel thing of course. The basic of the wars with Israel is religious from the Arab side and striving for security from Israel's side. A secular government in Egypt is the best guarantee for peace. I also support the removal of Morsi because his view of democracy is 1 person, 1 vote, ...1 time.

Last edited:
I agree, except for the Israel thing of course. The basic of the wars with Israel is religious from the Arab side and striving for security from Israel's side.
No occupying force has any "Right" to security within the area of occupation. You are also aware of the fact that the resistance against Israel's illegal occupation is not religious, as Christians and others also support the removal of this illegal state.

No occupying force has any "Right" to security within the area of occupation. You are also aware of the fact that the resistance against Israel's illegal occupation is not religious, as Christians and others also support the removal of this illegal state.

Although this complex situation regarding Israel's influence on security threats to America as well as the Public Image around the world of the U.S is a viable topic.

Let's please not let this turn into another " Why does everyone hate Israel".

Thank you gentlemen.

Last edited:
Although the complex situation regarding Israel's influence on security threats to America as well as the Public Image around the world of the U.S.

Let's please not let this turn into another " Why does everyone hate Israel".

Thank you gentlemen.

Whoa! there,... I was just correcting VD's reply. And anyway, the Palestinian/Israeli debacle is another very legitimate reason why many in the world hate the US. After all is said and done, it is the root cause of today's Global Islamic Terror campaign which has an enormous cost to a huge proportion of the world's population.

It's hardly a point that can be just ignored in relation to this thread.

I agree, except for the Israel thing of course. The basic of the wars with Israel is religious from the Arab side and striving for security from Israel's side. A secular government in Egypt is the best guarantee for peace. I also support the removal of Morsi because his view of democracy is 1 person, 1 vote, ...1 time.

When it comes to the Arab side being religious, although, I don't know much about the Arab side, I tend to agree with it being of religion. Considering that all wars fought between Egypt and Israel were under secular governments, the reason of wars between Egypt and Israel wasn't religion. Yeah, democracy is for the people to pick their leader, he wants to accept the fact that he was "picked" in the elections, but he doesn't want to accept the fact that the people don't want him anymore. The thing is, most Egyptians are moderate Muslims not super religious. The religious ones are only a minority but when someone came up and spoke of religion, people just had high standards for him. But, they woke up now, fortunately. Do you agree though that what happened was basically a "military coup"?

The thing is, most Egyptians are moderate Muslims not super religious. The religious ones are only a minority but when someone came up and spoke of religion, people just had high standards for him. But, they woke up now, fortunately. Do you agree though that what happened was basically a "military coup"?

This I can attest to, a lot of the people I ran into throughout Egypt were very moderate which made me wonder how Morsi got elected given the number of moderate candidates to choose from.

As to whether it was a military coup by any definition it was however IF it was done at the behest of the civilian population then I don't believe it really matters.

why many people(especially Arabs) of the world hate US , look at these pictures:

W020100902487711218450.jpg

xinsrc_f552f690640b4f3497e592cade29b7b3.jpg

This I can attest to, a lot of the people I ran into throughout Egypt were very moderate which made me wonder how Morsi got elected given the number of moderate candidates to choose from.

As to whether it was a military coup by any definition it was however IF it was done at the behest of the civilian population then I don't believe it really matters.

I tend to believe that the thing was, all Islamist supporters had only 1 candidate to vote for so, he had all the votes. While the moderate candidates were many so votes got divided upon all of them and each one only had a little unlike Morsi who was just one candidate who got it all.

That's what happened actually, the masses rose up against Morsi on the 30th of June and asked the military to help them who responded by involving giving Morsi a warning and then overthrowing him. Some of the media just keeps saying that it's a military coup because he was democratically elected and blah blah blah...well, I honestly believe democracy to be for the people and give them the right to choose their governments who in return should look for their needs. Yet, when the masses decide that they don't need their current president anymore, that's not democratic? It's them who is giving and taking power not anyone else. The military didn't really involve until it was asked. And we also have to remember that the masses, the media and the police force asked the military to involve because the president refused to listen and resign so, he had to be taken down by force and that's exactly what the military did. I personally, don't see how this is a "military coup".

I tend to believe that the thing was, all Islamist supporters had only 1 candidate to vote for so, he had all the votes. While the moderate candidates were many so votes got divided upon all of them and each one only had a little unlike Morsi who was just one candidate who got it all.

That's what happened actually, the masses rose up against Morsi on the 30th of June and asked the military to help them who responded by involving giving Morsi a warning and then overthrowing him. Some of the media just keeps saying that it's a military coup because he was democratically elected and blah blah blah...well, I honestly believe democracy to be for the people and give them the right to choose their governments who in return should look for their needs. Yet, when the masses decide that they don't need their current president anymore, that's not democratic? It's them who is giving and taking power not anyone else. The military didn't really involve until it was asked. And we also have to remember that the masses, the media and the police force asked the military to involve because the president refused to listen and resign so, he had to be taken down by force and that's exactly what the military did. I personally, don't see how this is a "military coup".

It is a military coup because the military removed a democratically elected leader essentially it is the phrase that applies to the action however that is not necessarily a bad thing nor should it be seen as such if they did it for the right reasons.

In many respects I think it is the way the military should function in a democratic society under those circumstances.

Isn't it strange that the US, the West and "I won't mention it's name" are all free democracies with powerfull armies that are hated by theocracies, religious inspired governments and dictatorships?

The US of today gets more heat because the one that was going to change everything is letting them down.

The world is a jungle out there. When the US steps back someone else will take that place and defend it.

As a world power you must take a stance. Let everyone know who your friends and enemies are. But with the US of today we don't know. On which side are they in Egypt? Snowden is in Russia and he talks many times with Putin. In Lybia 4 Americans are murdered, including an ambassador, and he packs his bags to go to Las Vegas! In Syria he draws a red line. They cross it a nothing happens. This is very good news for the North Korean and Iranian red line. What is he going to do if they cross it? Send an extra squad of marines? Sure that will scare the hell out of those countries!

I hope he will someday be impeached and removed. It'll take a while. The scandals are there. If I'm not mistaken it took 2 years to get rid of Nixon.

When it comes to the Arab side being religious, although, I don't know much about the Arab side, I tend to agree with it being of religion. Considering that all wars fought between Egypt and Israel were under secular governments, the reason of wars between Egypt and Israel wasn't religion. Yeah, democracy is for the people to pick their leader, he wants to accept the fact that he was "picked" in the elections, but he doesn't want to accept the fact that the people don't want him anymore. The thing is, most Egyptians are moderate Muslims not super religious. The religious ones are only a minority but when someone came up and spoke of religion, people just had high standards for him. But, they woke up now, fortunately. Do you agree though that what happened was basically a "military coup"?

Basically it is a coup. The Army took power. But I believe them that they will restore democracy. The removal of Mubarak by the army was also a coup. No one complained about that.

It is a military coup because the military removed a democratically elected leader essentially it is the phrase that applies to the action however that is not necessarily a bad thing nor should it be seen as such if they did it for the right reasons.

In many respects I think it is the way the military should function in a democratic society under those circumstances.

Right. Is Turkey next?

Last edited:

The way I see it was that the masses were the ones that asked the military to involve, not the military by itself. I find it more democratic than anything when even though a president got elected, he isn't guaranteed a stay during his term yet, his term is only authority given to him and can also be taken away at any moment. And of course, the authority is given and taken by the masses. Democracy is made for the population to pick their government not for the government to get authority through. The only reason I don't really see it as a coup is because it was the masses who wanted him removed and the masses removed Morsi using the military, not the military removing the president, I hope you can see my point here.

Basically it is a coup. The Army took power. But I believe them that they will restore democracy. The removal of Mubarak by the army was also a coup. No one complained about that.
The army took power? As far as I know, the military just removed Morsi and an acting government was put in until the next free elections. I don't recall Mubarak being removed by the military, Mubarak resigned after 18 days, didn't he? It was his vice president that announced it and then he passed the authority to the Supreme Council of Armed Forces (SCAF). The 23rd of July 1952 revolution was actually started by the Egyptian army and then the masses joined in. The 30th of June 2013 one started by the masses and then they asked the military to involve.

The way I see it was that the masses were the ones that asked the military to involve, not the military by itself. I find it more democratic than anything when even though a president got elected, he isn't guaranteed a stay during his term yet, his term is only authority given to him and can also be taken away at any moment. And of course, the authority is given and taken by the masses. Democracy is made for the population to pick their government not for the government to get authority through. The only reason I don't really see it as a coup is because it was the masses who wanted him removed and the masses removed Morsi using the military, not the military removing the president, I hope you can see my point here.

I understand that but it is still a matter of semantics, given that the public can not order the military to replace an elected leader it means that the military has to read the public mood and then decide to act on what they perceive as the majorities wishes therefore it was a decision made by the military hence the military coup.

As I indicated earlier whether it was a revolution supported by the military or a coup is irrelevant as long as the people are in general supportive of the actions taken.

Back