Why is it?

KC72

Why is it that when you're sitting in the back seat of a car and are trying to listen to something on the radio you lean forward, peer between the two front seats and stare at the radio when you know full well that the sound comes out of the speakers in the side of the car?

I did this today and then wondered what i was doing. Am i alone in this?

:?

Yes.

:)
Nah, I've done worse mate. My folks were out of town when I was 16 and I hotwired my mom's car and took it for a spin. I had never driven a stick shift and was going uphill... took it out of 2nd and couldn't find 3rd for some reason I thought looking at it would help.

7 stitches to fix the hole below my lip where I hit the steering wheel with my face when I crashed my mom's Datsun B210 into a parked Ford Galaxy. Still don't know why I thought looking down at the gearshift would help.

KC72 said:
Why is it that when you're sitting in the back seat of a car and are trying to listen to something on the radio you lean forward, peer between the two front seats and stare at the radio when you know full well that the sound comes out of the speakers in the side of the car?

I did this today and then wondered what i was doing. Am i alone in this?

:?

I'm usually just yelling at the driver to "drive better" when I'm in the back. :p

The toughest I ever drove was my cousin's 55 Chevy that he had attempted to put a Hurst shifter in and got it backwards. First was where third used to be, second was where reverse should have been, third was where first should have been, and reverse was where second should have been. We sure gave those gears a good deburring.

I woulda just killed my cousin...lol. I did somethin the same thing today. Leaned forward to hear the speakers from the side...lol

Back