This is why I support CCW

--

April 16th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Topic: This is why I support CCW

If VT had allowed CCW (Carry Concealed Weapons) on school grounds. This event wouldn't of hapened. Someone that would have been carrying would've stopped the gunman dead in his tracks....

When will people learn that gun free zones just disarm the victims.

My God bless those that lost their lives. My God punish the bastard that did this...
April 16th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Wow...and Virginia ALLOWS it...Thats a damned shame.
April 16th, 2007  
Team Infidel

I agree with you 5.56... big time...
--
April 16th, 2007  
Rabs

I'm not sure putting more gun in the mix would of helped anything,

Snazzy graphics the day of a tragedy advocating a political positions, disgusting,
April 16th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs

Snazzy graphics the day of a tragedy advocating a political positions, disgusting,

If the students had the right to CCW some of them would have stepped up to the plate and stopped this nutjob of a gunman.
April 16th, 2007  
OORAH

anybody know if concealed carry is allowable at the college of William and Mary? its in VA, and thats the college i wanna go to. it would be sweet they allowed it.
April 16th, 2007  
phoenix80

very well said
April 16th, 2007  
Donkey

If someone on that campus either a student or professor had a handgun there would not have been 32 innocent people killed, period.
April 17th, 2007  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs

I agree, I seriously have wonder about the sort of people scoring political points this soon after the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey
If someone on that campus either a student or professor had a handgun there would not have been 32 innocent people killed, period.
How do you know that having more guns on campus legally wouldn't have led to more shootings on a more regular basis?
April 17th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

^^^It wouldnt, because people wouldnt know who was carrying and who wasnt...And they also wouldnt know if anyone with guns was around them if they tried to shoot someone else...How do you know someone wont pull a handgun out behind you if you try to shoot someone?