Why Rangers and Doctors dont mix

Mark Conley

During the 1980s I worked at a military training camp for Health care providers of all services: the sum of the training was to equipp the providers with a two week feel of field living conditions while operating at a field hospital level. All four branches of the services were present as instructors.

One of our instructors was a young US Army Ranger, whose principle job it seems was to lord it over the class of providers every chance he got. Every class he would present a different way to harrangue them with word or phrases designed to make them feel small or intimidated by the whole process.

One week, his main question was directed to the male doctors, as he would ask the class " Do you know what a well satisfied woman says after incedible sex?" If the answer was silence or i dont know, he would say something to the effect that they would never know.

That is, right up to the last class he tried it on. The male doctor he asked the question to appeared deep in thought, shook his head and finally said " She says Thank God it wasnt a Ranger".

needless to say...he didnt try that approach again.

hehehe, if i could think of things like that... i probably would have started laughing in his face...

By the way...

At least the US army has some good doctors....All our Docs are conscripted eye-doctors.....scary....at least when we have a war they conscript all the good docs...

The Army may have good doc's but I haven't seen them.

How many Rangers does it take to screw in a light bulb????

3..........1 to do the work 2 to talk about how hard it used to be

sgtbreeden said:
How many Rangers does it take to screw in a light bulb????

3..........1 to do the work 2 to talk about how hard it used to be

That's so hilarious. My boyfriend just joined his Ranger Batt. last week. I can't wait to tell him that one! ^_^

Back