Why do People keep on stealing the Fu**ing Road sign

SwordFish_13

Hi,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Source:Ananova

The Austrian town of F***ing has erected theft-proof road signs embedded in concrete blocks.

Officials acted because they were fed up with English-speaking tourists stealing them as souvenirs.

359641.jpg

After the last 'Welcome to F***ing' sign was stolen, Mayor Siegfried Hauppl ordered brand new theft-proof road signs.

They are bolted and welded to steel posts embedded in concrete in the ground and the mayor added: "It would take all night to steal one."

F***ing always attracts a lot of attention in the summer months, with tourists driving up from nearby Salzburg to pose for pictures in front of the F***ing signs.

But Mayor Hauppl said that while the money tourists spent in the area was welcome, locals were fed up with having to replace the signs.

Peace
-=SF_13=-

That's f***ing outrageous! :twisted: :lol:

Oh, and Redleg, I must've been to Norway more often than I'd thought. BTW, if "Hell" is in Norway it apparently does freeze over. ;)

Hang on, im not sure theres enough signs for us all, hmm, wer gonna need to share. bol :cen: s to that!! race you!!

Must be students. Students always steal road signs , have no idea why...but you see them running down the roads here with them and cones!

haha so true!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

yeah, got me a collection of cones, and the flashing lights that go on the top ^^

Ever see that tennents vital advert thats going about for the last year the one with franz ferd....well ya I'm in that with a blue flashing cone! lol Was a bit merry that night, you can only see the cone tho tis gas

Back