Why People Have Sex: It Feels Good

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Why People Have Sex: It Feels Good
WASHINGTON (AP) - After exhaustively compiling a list of the 237 reasons why people have sex, researchers found that young men and women get intimate for mostly the same motivations. It's more about lust in the body than a love connection in the heart. College-aged men and women agree on their top...

REALLY?? I thought people had sex because it made the sun rise :sarc:

But some people put "I wanted to give someone an STD" HOLY ****!! Those little...

So you mean after a crap load of money in a research program was wasted they found out that people get laid because it feels good. Holly crap! There are millions of crimes that are unsolved, these researchers should go and solve them!

Waste of money

I cant believe a university wasted money on that. If it was the government, I wouldnt be surprised, but a university??? Jeez, I thought they were all supposed to be smart people working there.

Oh, crap, University of Texas? Maybe I should be one of their patients if they need more research on it. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Who would have thought that people have sex with someone because they are attracted to them.....

So you mean after a crap load of money in a research program was wasted they found out that people get laid because it feels good. Holly crap! There are millions of crimes that are unsolved, these researchers should go and solve them!

Waste of money
What else is new...Wasting time and money on pointless research when people continue to die of cancer, AIDS and countless other diseases. But ya know what...Now we know why!

I think I know why the researches wanted to do this. I wanna know why the university gave them money for it. Unless, of course, those people in charge of the money were in on the research...

Why people like to hit their finger with a hammer, it hurts. There, where's my grant to find more reasons. :bang:

Why people like to hit their finger with a hammer, it hurts. There, where's my grant to find more reasons. :bang:

Why to people scream when they stub their big toe? That is my project.... Where is my damn grant money. I need it to fund my project and yes, a German MG3 is needed for the research. It's what people will stub their toes on.

Regardless of whether tax dollars were spent on it or not, we don't need to know why we have sex...We already do. What we need to know is what causes cancer cells to mutate and develop in the first place, what vaccines could possibly stop Helper T cells from being destroyed by a virus that kills our immune system. You know...Relevant information.

Nice. And all of this time I thought people had sex because men were sluts and women were just falling for the "I really love you" line.

***Sex better feel good or I'm going to be pissed.***

Back