Why no love for India? - Page 15

View Poll Results :Will India or China rise up in the future to take the lead in Asia?
India 11 26.19%
China 29 69.05%
Other (please specify) 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 9th, 2004  
kotakk

Congrats man you made it all by yourself
December 9th, 2004  
Kane

It's not what I called a cheap copy. It's more of a joint project. But if you license an aircraft from another country, now that's a duplicate.
December 9th, 2004  
kotakk

Quote:
Chinese F-10 made by Chinese themselves that what’s I want to mention about it. Yes. The LCA made by the India as well, but how the performance it is? Did they can compete with F/C 18 (US fighter – plane). I think we don’t need to talk about Russian plane SU-30 (the Tech not invented by ours). You never get proud of on another country’s Technology! You just throw the US dollar out and you will get SU-30.

Here is Military Forum I can get the Chinese F-10 picture to prove my, how about you and LCA?
Thats what isp claims
--
Boots
December 9th, 2004  
Kane

I don't care what ISP claims or not claims. What is more important is that you lashed against a Foreign Avaition Industry. And also it's not appreciative for you to be sarcastic.

If you think that China is not only involved in the J-10/Lavi, then all you have to say that it was a continuation of a cancelled project, not a "Cheap copy." Perhaps you don't even know what is a copy.
December 9th, 2004  
kotakk

Sorry man,
I sincerely apologise and thanks anyway.
December 9th, 2004  
03USMC

Topic: Re: KANE

[quote="03USMC"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotakk
Sorry man,
You don't have to apologize.
December 9th, 2004  
Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotakk
Sorry man,
That's fine. There is no need to be apologitic. I'm not supporting on either side but I see several misunderstandings.

In this new century, a country who has the mightiest military doesn't necessarily refer to be a "leading" nation of a continent. What makes a country a nation leading is economic strength, technology, constantly improving foreign relations, establishing strong ties with various nations, and rallying other nations together for a particular cause.
December 9th, 2004  
HEHEHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgoDinhdiem
i think indians have an inferior issue with chinese. i think indians are jelous that the west invest do much econimically in china and not india, i think the U.S and SOME europeans see china as threst and a miltary threat in the future and is oblivious towards india as a military significance. inidans do not ahve a more technooligial adcance over military in anything, the only thing india does better than china today is more ships in the sea, and in IT fileds, abd perhaps bredding, but as for evrtyhuing else econmically and militarily china in 20 years will compete with the americans, while India be stil competing with pakistan.

I think India and China should co-operate more, they will both benfit. but I think india still crying and vying for the world's attentions, that most Indians belives belongs to them not china
well-said
December 9th, 2004  
HEHEHAHA

India of coz will be a very strong country, I firmly believe that, but it takes long,say, 30-50 years, China is the same, 20-40 years, now, the economic scale in China is 3 times as India, the economic growth of China is 9%, growth of some major citiies is more than 10%, say, Shanghai, 14% annually, according to a business report released by an independent institution, Shanghai will take over HK's place as financial centre 15 years later, most professionals predict that could come earlier than expected if HK does nothing to strength its position. A lot of HK people are working in China , they are well-paid, if Hk did not integrate with China economically in the future, the unempolyment would reach 22% according to Chinese University(one of the most famous universities in HK)
December 10th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Things in the world tend to balance themselves out. The prospect of an overwhelmingly powerful China is always make their neighbors nervous. India, being their neighbor, is going to be driven to try to keep up. On top of that, they have some amazing undeveloped potential and China doesn't enter into that fact.