Why no love for India? - Page 12

View Poll Results :Will India or China rise up in the future to take the lead in Asia?
India 11 26.19%
China 29 69.05%
Other (please specify) 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 26th, 2004  
Aguy201

I dont think this is the right place to say this but... Democracy takes lots of time and effort to bring to "a high level of status" as for communism... well look at the USSR and China, it took a good 25 years give or take (1920-1945) for the USSR to make Super Power... and china 60 to start becoming Super Power (1945- ?) (1945-2009 im guessing). But America and Democracy 180 years 200? I dont want to do the calculations... 1776-1945. That is exactly the problem with communism it grows too fast for control... and is beaten, given the time Democracy Prevails.
November 26th, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion
Quote:
China+ India+ Russia+Africa+ASEA+South America , maybe + Euro as well!
I wonder all of these against whom , is anyone else remaining lol.Sorry man but too big to be called as an alliance.

As 13th redneck said i don't think All of ASEAN loves the USA so much except say Philippines.

I think the competitors in the world of future will be -

(China+India+Russia+Brazil+South East Asia) v/s (Europe+U.S.A.+[all season USA allies])
No I mean a Glorious Economic circle. Not Military Union.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Indonesia would never ally with China.
If you have lived in Indonesia you will know this. Absolutely, never.
Hard to say. As u know the Indonesian economic today depends largely on China investment, and economical relation.

The Indonesian hate the local Chinese. And me as a Chinese who also live in south east Asia hate them the most, just like how I hate Japanese.

During Suharto (ex-president of Indeonesian, a B*stard) period. He persecuted (shall I use this word) the Chinese by closing all the Chinese school, forbid them to speak and learn Chinese.

Also, Suharto also sucked a lot of money with his dark and dirty hand, which made the Indonesian even more poor. In order to turn the Notice of the Indonesian from his dirty act in Politic, he braiwashed the Indonesian that the reason the became so poor were becoz Chinese exploited them economically(Majority of the Indonesian economy were controled in Chinese hand). This made them even hate Chinese more.

The openly Chinese-persecuting campaign started in 1998. Many Chinese women were raped by the Indonesian guyz, which was a group trained by Suharto's relatives to Destruct the Chinese shop, home, rape women, kill, scold.
November 27th, 2004  
MadeInChina

this example could be applied to the thousands of other experinces by the chinese in which they are openly disgriminated aginist and racism happens, even today
--
Boots
November 27th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC88mm
this example could be applied to the thousands of other experinces by the chinese in which they are openly disgriminated aginist and racism happens, even today
One of the big problems that China must sort out -- they may be discriminated against but they also do their share of discriminating in their homeland. The myth of racial supremacy is a very appealing one and there are lots of suckers in this world.
November 27th, 2004  
westwater

i dont know what you mean by say they also do their share of discriminating in their homeland.
but in fact,in racism term US is known as a serious country all over the world.
November 28th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I was there when it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel
The openly Chinese-persecuting campaign started in 1998. Many Chinese women were raped by the Indonesian guyz, which was a group trained by Suharto's relatives to Destruct the Chinese shop, home, rape women, kill, scold.
December 6th, 2004  
kotakk

Frankly,I Believe that If a country spresses the voice of the youth,as China has done over the years,eg.at tiananmen square,it will not survive or do well for long.
December 6th, 2004  
Kane

Quote:
Frankly,I Believe that If a country spresses the voice of the youth,as China has done over the years,eg.at tiananmen square,it will not survive or do well for long.
Youths? What do you mean youths? young and old does not make a difference in political voice-out.
December 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotakk
But if you now ask Chinese young ppl, both inside and outside China, they strongly support the new Chinese government, especially the President Hu and PM Wen, they are so appreciated by old and young, top leaders.

Of course like in every country, many ppl do critisize those bad things, but mostly finger pointing to those local leaders, but not the CCP government.
December 7th, 2004  
Xion

I think the bad times of China are gone now, only good things to come.If everything goes well IMO China will be the superpower in the coming 50 years.