Why no love for India? - Page 11

View Poll Results :Will India or China rise up in the future to take the lead in Asia?
India 11 26.19%
China 29 69.05%
Other (please specify) 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 24th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Naw, I don't think that Brazil would be wize to join up -- the USA can't make any significant dents in the India+China+Russia+Commonwealth over in Eurasia ... and so they'd vent their frustrations on Brazil if Brazil were to be foolish enough to join in AND that mega-alliance were to go to war with the USA. I don't think that anybody would make it in time to save Brazil from being waylaid by the USA.

Brazil's got more to lose than to gain and prolly stays neutral until the end is in sight.
November 25th, 2004  
MadeInChina

brazil is deeply in debt, a trade bond would definetly give it an advantage in recovering its economy
November 25th, 2004  
Ezechiel

China like Diplomatics. Hey my brother was invited to Beijing to play chess with the China Chinese to celebrate the 400 years of Diplomatic relationship between China and Malaysia(The Melacca empire and Ming Dynasty)!

Recently Hu Jing Tao went to visit South America. ASEAN Regions were happy to coroperate with China also. Even Japanese scare that China will steal the market of ASEAN region from them.

China gave many economical aid to African region, and many economic coroperation between them wif Chinese. So do the Middle east

The nest world is -- China+ India+ Russia+Africa+ASEA+South America , maybe + Euro as well!
--
Boots
November 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Remember if this "unstoppable alliance" comes about, other alliances will pop up to counter it.
ASEAN will no doubt ally itself with Korea and Japan who in turn will realize that alliance with the USA is absolutely crucial at this point. And believe me, the Indonesians HATE the Chinese.
The wild card would be Europe, whether or not they will join with an alliance with Russia. The UK will almost certainly not do that. I believe South Africa will side with the US. And also by giving the Americans a REAL challenge, you'll bring whatever is wrong with the US back into business.
And if things got serious, I believe Mexico, Brazil etc. would ally with the US big time.
Things just tend to balance out.
November 25th, 2004  
Xion

Quote:
China+ India+ Russia+Africa+ASEA+South America , maybe + Euro as well!
I wonder all of these against whom , is anyone else remaining lol.Sorry man but too big to be called as an alliance.

As 13th redneck said i don't think All of ASEAN loves the USA so much except say Philippines.

I think the competitors in the world of future will be -

(China+India+Russia+Brazil+South East Asia) v/s (Europe+U.S.A.+[all season USA allies])
November 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Indonesia would never ally with China.
If you have lived in Indonesia you will know this. Absolutely, never.
November 26th, 2004  
MadeInChina

um... the population scale of russia, china, india alliance is definetly bigger than teh us allies

Even with advanced technology( though will be surpassed inthe fture) us n its allies will have a hard time defeating the RCI alliance because of nationlism, a very powerful weaponunless a nuke is used
November 26th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC88mm
um... the population scale of russia, china, india alliance is definetly bigger than teh us allies

Even with advanced technology( though will be surpassed inthe fture) us n its allies will have a hard time defeating the RCI alliance because of nationlism, a very powerful weaponunless a nuke is used
That is roughly 2.15 Billion People, quite a few people, and with the increasing population in India that is going to go up, but then again I must stress that Pakistan is still right there to stab India in the back, and the Pakistani's would fight to the death in invaded by this alliance, plus Pkaistan has plenty of terrorists on hand, they refuse to go after the Taliban in their country, who are easily picked out of the crowd for the way they dress and talk, I saw in the paper two taliban members who stuck out like sore thumbs standing in a shop with a police officer behind them who did nothing, why doesn't the US just send SF's into Pakistan to secretly kill these people?
November 26th, 2004  
MadeInChina

thats becuase it is illegal and aginist national laws anywhere

and anyways, if theyve done it why would they announce it, so they could've done osmething about it

stupid question.......
November 26th, 2004  
USAOwnz

http://www.nwanews.com/story.php?pap...&storyid=96924
Interesting...