Why no love for India? - Page 10

View Poll Results :Will India or China rise up in the future to take the lead in Asia?
India 11 26.19%
China 29 69.05%
Other (please specify) 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 24th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion
Asia Deadly Alliance [ADA]:India-Russia-China
If somebody could make that alliance happen, nobody could stop them.
November 24th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
LoL FlyingFrog, thanx.Where did you get that image of chinese words saying that ?
Well mate, I uploaded it from my PC, I downed it long long time ago somewhere on net

Oh yeah, just read this one:

Russian President Putin planning to glue together the most powerful superpower coalition in the world - Inida, China, Russia and Brazil dhir Chadda, Special Correspondent
November 10, 2004
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/11-10-04.asp

Russian President Putin is taking a lead role in putting together the most powerful coalition of regional and superpowers in the world. The coalition consists of India, China, Russia and Brazil. This will challenge the superpower supremacy of America as well as the European Union. The Chinese are concerned about American and European influence over the world. So is India, Brazil and Russia. Russians need Brazil badly. Brazil is in South America in the American corridor. According to Startfor, a strategic think tank, when Russian President Vladimir Putin visits Brazil Nov. 21-23, he likely will talk economic issues with Brazilian President Luiz Inacio "Lula" da Silva. However, Putin has bigger ambitions: He wants to establish a long-term Russian footprint in Latin America in order to expand Moscow's geopolitical influence in the region. Brazil is very open to the coalition concept where these large countries support each other in term of trade, economics, international politics and defense.

According other think tanks, this coalition will have an overwhelming influence over the United Nations. Russia and China are permanent members of the security council. India and Brazil are in the process of becoming the same. In terms of population, the coalition will have three quarters of the world population, largest amount of natural resources and largest pool of technical and scientific talent.
November 24th, 2004  
Xion

Seems interesting.....hoping for the best.
--
Boots
November 24th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Quote:
If being the keyword, won't happen, or atleast not likely, the most it would be was a intermingled NAP's, allowing Russia to go after Eastern Europe, China could go after Southeast Asia, and India might get Burma and parts of Southeast Asia, they would not risk, or I hope they would not risk, a nuclear exchange with Pakistan by attacking to them, but a nuclear exchange does favor India given the size of India and their population.

As for this talk about Brazil, for get it, one of their long term goals is to produce rockets for the European Space Agency, do you think they would risk that by joining an alliance with Russia, should Russia start attacking Eastern Europe, I don't.
November 24th, 2004  
Dagger

Quote:
i wouldn't want a russia- india-china military alliance, military co-operation between the 3 countries is OK, but a military alliance could just lead the world into another cold war causing all sorts of problems to all the countries involved.For example such an alliance will be viewed with suspicion not only in US but also in Europe which will damage our relationship with european countries.

Rather than the military alliances i think india should concentrate on increasing and sustaining our economic growth, which will ultimately result in india becoming as strong as china or any other nation in asia.
November 24th, 2004  
MadeInChina

i agree, an economic bond is very good for the world right now, especially for russia, china, brazil and rusia, hell, throw argentina in there too
November 24th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Quote:

Yup, just saw it and it looks like the new flag of... the Axis of Evil
November 24th, 2004  
Locke

maybe not argentina, why not pakistan?
November 24th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Quote:
If being the keyword, won't happen, or atleast not likely, the most it would be was a intermingled NAP's, allowing Russia to go after Eastern Europe, China could go after Southeast Asia, and India might get Burma and parts of Southeast Asia, they would not risk, or I hope they would not risk, a nuclear exchange with Pakistan by attacking to them, but a nuclear exchange does favor India given the size of India and their population.
I'm not saying that it IS possible. I personally believe there is too much mutual animosity in that trio for it to work anytime in the foreseeable future. But IF they could trust one another and unite -- well, nothing short of Nuking the planet into oblivion would likely stop them.
November 24th, 2004  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
As for this talk about Brazil, for get it, one of their long term goals is to produce rockets for the European Space Agency, do you think they would risk that by joining an alliance with Russia, should Russia start attacking Eastern Europe, I don't.
If this alliance is ever formed it will be far greater than the EU or the USA or both combined... so Brazil shouldn't really care about EU.
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/11-10-04.asp

I agree with what godofthunder9010 said about the animosity , but things are changing IMO, relations are improving.......Brazil has good relations with all 3 of them.
Seen the combined power it would generate I don't think any of the 4 countries involved wouldn't wanna make it possible.What do you all have to say ?